Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Calls For Inquiry In The Early Years Sector Known Accomplices Of June O’Sullivan Must Be Summon, Investigated To Give Evidence Re Change WCS To LEYF Treating As Her Private Club To Discriminate

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed019  · Shared with Public

Public

Would you #believe I got a #call from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland#today?3 SharesShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed019  · Shared with Public

Public

Mass Tom said no #later than 11.00. It’s 12.33 now! Him soon come with the fan #belt for me?

1Gerald Pettigrew2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed018  · Shared with Public

Public

Just to let U all know I am at Ancestry, sorting my Family Tree.

112 CommentsShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed018  · Shared with Public

Public

Any1 want me to do anything for them, please have Ur #money ready. I have given away, all my life. Time 4 me 2 #collect now.

111 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed018  · Shared with Public

Public

The things they say… “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour” Truman Capote (1924-1984)

112 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused.

SgteurSpoptenmbhearse fsl9,f i2oorssetd0eh1h6  · Shared with Public

Public

Gift to London Early Years Foundation (LEYF)!

StdueprdttemSbSulaepgero n9sl,son n2r01s1eeld  · Tania does the Acting whilst I get on with the Serious Business…

2Mertie Bernard and Patrice Brown4 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

tgSepteSfpongmbierssmfdr 9,hou 20trsr1efds3ou  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

So am waiting 4 the lifts when a couple who was in the surgery approached & asked me where in JA I am from? During our conversation it transpired they have been to Lucea Hanover & spent time in Negril! They rushed out of the revolving doors just in time 4 the lady to vomit at the side of a building… Recalled my Times +2 & couldn’t help but felt plzed 4 them!!! If I’d been any closer I may have offered my heartiest CONGRATULATIONS? A new generation is on the way & am sure every1 must be plzed as Punch!!!5 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

StltteptnembSieearSprnontsrn 9oc,oSre 2d0fr1e3  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Got my radio near as I don’t want to miss this particular Programme – WHISTLEBLOWING!!!

115 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years ago