I hope you’re well and you’ve had a good start to the week.
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Early Years Educator to work in Westminster. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £17.18 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). MM Updates: Really I was offered £46-55,000.00 for the post of SENCO by http://www.smartteachers.co.uk then http://www.gov.uk/dbs strike as they got paid ABUSE MONEY by http://www.leyf.org.uk too.
- To provide high quality care and education for the children attending WAES nursery settings. MM Updates: How about contacting http://www.ico.org.uk Subject Access Request to find out more.
- Work as part of the Childcare Team, in order to plan, provide and evaluate a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum that meets the intellectual, social, moral, spiritual, linguistic and physical needs of each child. MM Updates: Go find me on http://www.jbsf.org.uk please.
- Implement the nurseries vision, and work with agreed policies and procedures in relation to the Revised Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (2021) and Development Matters (2020). MM Updates: Refer to https://www.gov.uk/disabled-students-allowances-dsas/eligibility for more.
- Take an active role in providing and promoting a safe and stimulating learning environment for children in the care of the Service. This includes ensuring a high standard of Safeguarding and Child Protection, hygiene, and health. MM Updates: Refer to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for more.
- Supervise and ensure the safety of all children whilst they are in the Service’s care, and be fully aware of all emergency procedures. MM Updates: Refer to https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk for more.
- Work to the correct staff/child ratios as specified in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (2021), and Ofsted’s requirements. MM Updates: Refer to http://judicialconduct.gov.uk for more.
- Establish and maintain positive links with parents and professionals, in relation to individual key children. MM Updates: Refer to http://www.met.police.uk for more.
- Participate in the delivery of learning activities and opportunities, and take the responsibility for individual key children’s teaching and learning outcomes. Attend end of day evaluation, monthly and termly staff meetings, to evaluate and plan curriculum activities, outings, prepare rotas and share information. MM Updates: Refer to http://www.hctgroup.org for more.
- Promote parents involvement in their children’s learning and development, and as a Key Person, coordinate records in partnership with the child’s parents or carers. MM Updates: Refer to http://www.resourcesforautism.org.uk for more.
- Increase the parent’s awareness of early learning though documentation, online learning journals and displays of the children’s work. MM Updates: Refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more.
- Provide support and guidance for childcare students whilst on placement in the nursery setting and liaise with the Childcare Manager to complete termly assessments and end of year progress reports. MM Updates: Refer to https://www.voicetheunion.org.uk for more.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of child development, and as a team member, share in the responsibility for the preparation, organising, resourcing, and evaluating the physical space, both indoors and outside the nursery. MM Updates: Refer to https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk from 1997-1999.
- Promote school readiness through a range of learning activities, experiences and opportunities. Work in close partnership with parents, providers and schools to provide children with the opportunity to visit and prepare for the transition from nursery to reception class and primary school. MM Updates: Refer to http://www.jbsf.org.uk and http://communityplaythings.co.uk and http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk for more.
- Following individual child observations and assessment, refer any concerns to the Childcare Manager/SENCO; complete speech and language referral forms and request SALT assessments if required. MM Updates: Refer to http://www.open.ac.uk and https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for more.
If you’d be interested in discussing this with me in more detail, please don’t hesitate to give me a call on either of the below numbers. Alternatively, if you would like to be considered then please send through a copy of your CV and we can go from there.
Seven also run a referral scheme – if you know anyone looking for this type of work then please put them in touch and we can pay you £250 once they are placed and have worked 100 hours!
|This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify email@example.com. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.|