Part 2 – Details of your complaint Please provide a concise account of your concerns, names of people involved, and expected or preferred resolution. You may wish to attach relevant documents or emails. Please do not send original documents.
People Involved: Mr Michael Carter – Senior Case Manager Case Reference: PC 2018 0469. Since Mr Carter refuses to accept or respond to messages about this matter I have no alternatives but to adhere to Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comments, news and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.
This will be shared at https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site and other platforms. List of Emails: MCarter@barstandardsboard.org.uk. Can Mr Carter address the matter in the emails please
1. 15/11/2019 I showed it to HHJ Parfitt at CLCC 2/9/2020 and he passed it over as it is about a Review – www.moneyclaim.gov.uk is in breach of the Equality Act 2010. Since https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones used BSB Strike Out Of My Complaints In Her Defence Case Number: F03CL973, I would like the BSB to act now. This is a matter of Gross Professional Misconduct on the part of those involved. The Designated Civil Judge HHJ Dight was withdrawn because I made it known he has a misconduct issued on the 19/5/2020. I complained to http://judiciaryconduct.judiciary.gov.uk about HHJ Parfitt. So the BSB know that Paul Kernaghan & Justice Simler & Brian Doyle & Adam Jones of www.judicialombudsman.gov.uk are CONSPIRATORS of DISCRIMINATION against me.
2. 20/9/2019 Why has the BSB not acted on this email? Proof that BSB is party to the DISCRIMINATION of Mervelee Myers re https://www.gov.uk/…/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years… per say. This is the 2nd miscarriages of justice by HMCTS. Refer to www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers I was a participant.
3. 16/9/2019 Another apology to be added to Gross Professional Misconduct by Michael Carter. Refer to https://www.facebook.com that targeted me on behalf of www.leyf.org.uk on 18/9/2015 to date.
4. 6/9/2019 Why has Mr Carter failed to respond? Same as how https://www.linkedin.com refused me access to my account after I was targeted by www.nurseryworld.co.uk Liz Roberts on behalf of LEYF.
5. 3/9/2019 My Response to BSB Decision – How can https://www.39essex.com/barrister-jones get the clearance from BSB to use the Strike Out as Defence? These are the recent correspondences with BSB “Without Prejudice” they are proof of how the Judiciary of England & Wales colluding to continue DISCRIMINATION on all GROUNDS. Hence my complaint to JCIO http://judiciaryconduct.judiciary.gov.uk about HHJ Parfitt and his conduct on 2/9/2020. The BSB have done what LEYF www.leyf.org.uk did using my VULNERABILITY against me by not addressing my complaints against Barrister Samantha Jones in the manner befitting the OFFICE of a LEGAL ENTITY. Those concerned will be named on my various Websites and Social Media.
6 years of my life has been taken away www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek CBT when I was sent on Medical Suspension in breach of the Rule of Law. Here is My Personal Experiences of Parkinson’s – Updated 17/8/2017 https://plus.google.com/100939131463790…/posts/YoJDpGvhGMG was from I Know More About Parkinson’s Disease Than Most… on 3/4/2015. This was used by other websites. Of note is the fact that LEYF claims not to have any data for me. I used Subject Access Request – Data Protection Act – 117119 www.ico.org.uk and this was shown to HHJ Parfitt on 2/9/2020. His behaviour sums up the attitude of the Judiciary of England & Wales towards me. Hence the reason I am treated like a CRIMINAL as I was threatened with CRIMINAL RECORD by https://www.gov.uk DEPARTMENTS.
I will end by saying this is the first such complaint until the BSB respond to me.
Mervelee Myers FD (Open) AdvocateDate·
The BSB will treat your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act.