Without Prejudice Putting Out The Warning That Social Media Target Mervelee Myers On Behalf Of LEYF HMCTS, CPS, CJS Abusers Cover Up Discrimination Of 29 Years Am In The UK Am A Criminal Needing ERT Entrapment After Stockholm Syndrome I Did Not Be Statistics

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
2 years ago
gaSinltSepolpntseaouhrmebero h9,n 20a1dlisum9 ·
Am #rooted & #grounded in the #name of the Lord. The Prince is wavering about WhatsApp. Excuses & more fi kill
2 years ago
gaSinltSepolpntseaouhrmebero h9,n 20a1dlisum9 ·
Would you #believe I got a #call from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland #today?
2 years ago
gaSinltSepolpntseaouhrmebero h9,n 20a1dlisum9 ·
Mass Tom said no #later than 11.00. It’s 12.33 now! Him soon come with the fan #belt for me?
3 years ago
gaSinltSepolpntseaouhrmebero h9,n 20a1dlisum8 ·
Just to let U all know I am at Ancestry, sorting my Family Tree.
3 years ago
gaSinltSepolpntseaouhrmebero h9,n 20a1dlisum8 ·
Any1 want me to do anything for them, please have Ur #money ready. I have given away, all my life. Time 4 me 2 #collect now.
3 years ago
gaSinltSepolpntseaouhrmebero h9,n 20a1dlisum8 ·
The things they say… “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour” Truman Capote (1924-1984)
5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused.
tSeeepttemsgSpbehroSl og9gnsoo,tm srn2e0df16c ·
Gift to London Early Years Foundation (LEYF)!
SheldhpfttueddmmSdpber 9ong,saS 2sfoc0urerdo11 ·
Tania does the Acting whilst I get on with the Serious Business…
8 years ago
urgSenpftSpohtgnember 9,so gtre2rfr0ro1slt3ed · London ·
So am waiting 4 the lifts when a couple who was in the surgery approached & asked me where in JA I am from? During our conversation it transpired they have been to Lucea Hanover & spent time in Negril! They rushed out of the revolving doors just in time 4 the lady to vomit at the side of a building… Recalled my Times +2 & couldn’t help but felt plzed 4 them!!! If I’d been any closer I may have offered my heartiest CONGRATULATIONS? A new generation is on the way & am sure every1 must be plzed as Punch!!!
8 years ago
SetoupmtemSmSrpftlbontenrng 9e,ia so2a0rt1ted3 · London ·
Got my radio near as I don’t want to miss this particular Programme – WHISTLEBLOWING!!!
8 years ago
tSeeepttemsgSpbehroSl og9gnsoo,tm srn2e0df13c · London ·
Was touched by an elderly Lady in a mobility bike at the Hospital who blurted out Humorously “Why does every1 have 2 b so DEATHLY QUIET whenever they are at the doctor’s surgery…?” Every1 burst out Laughing & I ventured with – ‘every1 is busy with their thoughts Reflecting…’ Then explained about my Mama & where my thoughts are? A few minutes later the Lady said see it has gone QUIET again that at times I have to wonder if I am alive…, even the Receptionists Whisper>>… See More