Case Number: 2300047/2016. EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNALS
BETWEEN: Claimant and Respondent
HELD AT London South ON 21 December 2016
Appearances For the Claimant: In person #MerveleeMyers. For the Respondent: #MrJFenton, Consultant Personnel Consultancy Ltd, The.
CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER
Upon this matter being adjourned due to the #unfortunateillness of Ms Jones, Counsel for the Respondent, the following orders are made:
Edited 29/6/2018: The ET failed to take my Medical Reports that were Case Management Court Order into consideration. However they accepted the contagious disease piut forward by Barrister Jones to adjourn the ET case. This came about because the Respondent did not pay to prepare a case. They were relying on using my vulnerability against me, and expected I would be attending the ET on my own.
1. This matter is relisted to be resumed before the same Tribunal panel at #CroydonEmploymentTribunals on 28 February and 01, 02, and 03 March 2017. Edited 29/6/2018: I was not consulted about my availability for the dates by the ET.
2. The first half a day is for Tribunal reading and therefore the parties should attend at the Tribunal at 2.00pm on 28 February 2017. Edited 29/6/2018: Here is clear evidence of how the ET contradicted itself. The ET had already taken time out to read. When you read further it states that the ET will resume where they left off. So why did they need to read again? They did not accept any new evidence as I tried to submit.
Edited 29/6/2018: The exceptional circumstances are too numerous to metion here. But in a nutshell, the Respondent’s Representatives disclosed information that I tried to get included. As you can see there was a decision made not to allow any further evidence. Since the ET did not bother to take any of the concerns I raised about the Respondent’s Representative gross professional misconduct from the first time we meet on the 15/3/2016 into consideration. I could have almost not bothered myself. From the judgement that they took 5 months to copy and paste from the Respondent’s Summary, you can see that the judge continue the discrimination already started by Judge Martin and the Telephone Conciliation. Since it was to continue from the position it ended what were they reading?
4. The Claimant is #releasedfromoath particularly so that she may seek any #legaladvice required and correspond with the Respondent as appropriate. Edited 29/6/2018: This was only a ploy by the Respondent to trick me as was the norms from I transferred to BIB. Evidence contained in the bundles. What legal advice did the ET expect me to seek at this late stage? Why would I be corresponding with the Respondent?I tried every ways to have the matter resolve amicable. Evidence can be obtained from social media.
Case Number: 2300047/2016
5. The Claimant by #orderandconsent will not make any postings on social media relating to any of the Respondent’s witnesses, legal representatives, the Tribunal and/or the Tribunal proceedings.
Edited 29/6/2018: This is in breach of my human rights as can be acertained from my social media postings. Anyway I did put in writing to the Respondent about my Fight4justice campaign. There are also the Open Letters, correspondences with www.bwbllp.com. After the judgement was posted online, they get https://www.facebook.com and https://twitter.com Legal Team to contact me. I would like http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment/claims/responding to explain why they take 5 months to give me the judgement and posted it online within days? The ET need to go back to my social media from February 2010 to see my contributions to building the Respondent’s brand. But what the ET have done is left me to become a victim to www.peachespublications.co.uk. And http://www.ryanclement.com/. So how does my social media postings differ from what the Respondent done to destroy my life and what the ET judgement done?
1. This Order constitutes a notice of Hearing pursuant to rule 58 of the Employment Tribunals (Constitution and Rules of Procedure) Regulations 2013.
2. Failure to comply with this order may result in an #awardofcosts being made against the #defaultingparty. Edited 29/6/2018: I will direct the ET to the reviews on www.leyf.org.uk for them to get the fact. The fact that LEYF continue operating Modern Slavery practices.
3. The Tribunal may also make a further Order (an “Unless Order”) providing that unless it is complied with, the claim or, as the case may be, the response shall be #struckout on the #dateofnon_compliance without further consideration of the proceedings.
Edited 29/6/2018: Maybe the ET would like to look into the pattern of gross professional misconduct by the Respondent and the Representative. Concerns are documented and sent to the ET. Examples of non-compliance of Case Management Court Orders. Lying about not receiving documents. Lying about the contagious disease that cuase the adjournment of the ET. Mr John Fneton’s absence after the adjournment. Now what’s happening with the EAT.
4. An Order may be varied or revoked upon application by a #personaffected by the Order or by an Employment Judge on his or her own initiative. Edited 29/6/2018: Finally why did the ET refuse to accept further evidence?
21 December 2016
Sent to the parties on:
12 January 2017
By Valeriya Kachanova
For the Tribunal Office
Employability Day 10am-4pm Friday 29 June 2018. Unit 239, Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre SE1 6TE. Southwark Worksinfo@southwarkworks.org.uk.
I attended 2 workshops, Customer Services and Mental Health in the workplace. I am making it part of my duty to enroll on the 5 day Customer Services course from the 9th – 13th July 2018. Of course I need to brush up on my Employability since I have been out out of work, coming up 2 years. My primary aim is to get the trainings to prove to the Department for Work and Pensions – DWP that I am actively trying to get back into work. And is therefore entitled to Universal Credit without threats of #CriminalRecords.
However anyone who knows me that I am a background person and not really interested in any of the jobs on offer.
But my trainings is for upskilling and enhancing knowledge. Now for the other course, this is where my interests lie. I felt that I was privilege to attend such a course with the participants and set out to establish connections. Hopefully these links will allow me to associate with likeminded people who have similiar experiences to mine.
I came away with handouts, but the one I am really interested in the most is by: Career Management Services, #SouthwarkWorks, Big Lottery Fund, #EuropeanUnionEuropeanSocialFund and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. The handout is about the Equality Act, 2010. Section 60 of the Equality Act is covered. There is information about Contact details for agencies that can give advice on rights in employment: Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service – ACAS: Acas http://www.acas.org.uk.Contact Number: 08457-47-47-47. Equality Advisory and Support Services- EASS: Equality Advisory Support Servicehttp://www.equalityadvisoryservice.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 0808-800-0082.
I would just like to put on record that I represented myself 2 times at the Employment Tribunal Service. I have to do everything myself as a lay person, without any legal knowledge. The first time UNISON left me in the lurch and on my own. London Borough of Southwark SEND Section colluded with King’s College Hospital, the Local Educational Authority, et al to discriminate against me. Even Ofsted turned a blind eye when I sought their advice when I have concerns about safeguarding. Because of the way I was treated by my GP at Landor Road Surgery, who refused to give me a Medical Report, I make sure to log everything and be open about my disabilities.
There was the matter of Capsticks, Wimbledon, conducting themselves unprofessionally. That’s why I keep a defensive practice with Bates Wells Braithwaite and Voice: the union for education professionals. TheEmployment Tribunal Law need to be overhauled. For the second time they presided over a miscarriage of justice, where #MerveleeMyers is concerned. That’s why I raised my concerns in writing each time the Respondent LEYF Nurseries did not comply with the Court Management Orders.
Sorry Judge Freer you have got your fact mixed up with the fiction. Just read #JyotiSharma mentioned in the ET Bundles as #JyotiBhardwaj reviews at www.leyf.org.uk website to see how they perverted the course of justice and pull the wool over your eyes. I am sorry that you have been made to look like the bigots that you are in the https://www.gov.uk/…/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-founda…. The Employment Tribunal Law make an utter poppyshow of the Ministry of Justice UK anyway.
Time to get it sorted, I could not have come this far without my Fight4justice campaign. God was/is on my side when I was sent representations from London Legal Support Trust on the 18th March 2018 at the Employment Appeals Tribunal. Otherwise LEYF and their cohorts would have been left to carry on with the Modern Slavery practices that are destroying entire families.