Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Complete My Masters SEND Move To PHD Am Participant In Employment, Mental Health And Diabetes Research Discrimination In Toxic Work Environment KINGS, LEYF 29 Years In The UK 3/9/2021

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

aSocetnSptapoemfonbseSr ocre3oru, n2ul0d1i8sg  · Shared with Public

Public

It’s sad that I have to be #weary of some of my own family & Friends. But I am not letting them stop me, doing my best!

2David Starr and Fibi Olesi3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

SedptttSemmberSp 3ronsn,ic rirhoi2o01o7reddig  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Today is Sunday & U’d not blive wat mi just see? The only Rat, in yah a RATTY Mi. So I’m after di Vermin dat peep out jus now!

3You, Rose Thompson and Carl Nembhard5 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

dSmeptfdtSgetScsmpboessnharn 3sore,sds 2s01r6  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Hard work never fazes you but juggling lots of jobs at once is not the way you like to operate. However, get used to it because that’s the future of the game. It should draw cash your way. Call to hear when to avoid a falling out. Haven’t got a clue, but I will go off what’s been happening lately. In consultations with former colleague I worked with 10+ years ago who is starting her own business. Was on my way home from Convent Garden when I noticed new setting under constructions: Lilies Day Nursery. Done an interview once, but didn’t take up the offer. On my doorsteps so will do my Research? One door closes, others will definitely open? I will be working on developing my CPPDP to promote ADVOCACY, so no other Employees have the experiences I have had with DISCRIMINATION 2004 to date?

2Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 1 other3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling loved.

SitoSefpmtefmbSpfoeoneSmr 3uso,r edt20edu16gtf  · Shared with Public

Public

Inspired Thinking “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter” Mark Twain (1835-1910).I think I should use these fotos to emphasise this point…? If I am lucky I will live to my Mum’s age without much complications? I feel blessed when People pay me the compliments that I am in my 40’s & I am nothing of that age? My Husband is Older than my Mother, but yet U canot always tell! People keep asking if I am sure of his age? It don’t other me what his age is, because I knew his age b4 I got involved!

9Mark Walters, Albert A Maylor and 7 others2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 11 new photos to the album: Investigative Journals.

SoetprnfdmmfStpdeogfmbenStr ssSo3,u 201Strc6ed  · London  · Showing my CPPDP – Advocacy!+7

2Valdin Legister and Bunny Clarke4 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

SoetprnfdmmfStpdeogfmbenStr ssSo3,u 201Strc4ed  · Shared with Public

Public

Survived another DAY just about! Set myself sum Targets & I am into September already…? Need to get dah hell on wid my Tings! Suh yes I know dere are sum Basstards about who Kin Teeth wid U & den try fi Stitch 1 up…? Oh yes by dere Deeds U shall know Dem & I dun Suss dem out aready! My GOD is my Guide, all when me a cuss like me a Devil? Me just hear 1 person CV on Room 101 TV giving the thumbs down to facebook! Wat di freaking hell would I have dun if me never did have Face B 2 confide in?

7Mark Walters, Eileen Besley and 5 others5 Comments6 SharesShareON THIS DAY