Without Prejudice My Nephew Jevon Nembhard Will Not Be Define By Disabilities I Will Not Be Statistics In HCT Commit Suicide Facebook Resorting To Terrorism To Trigger PTSD On Behalf Of Rucklyn Manro, LEYF 10/9/21

This is for #monroralstan because am #enrolled for #university and he is like the #rats coming to #die in my #garden as I #murder one myself. Refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g is my #investment to expose all #vermin like #rucklynmunro and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland trolls too in due course We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
6 years ago
SsliepttemtaSrtpbfueSor 10fgnsoc, rSa2h01cedSu5S ·
2day 1 Intellectual Imbicile jobsworth decided she going to continue the Campaign of Discriminations that started nearly a year ago… I was left traumatised, sick & almost to the point of Death. When I found out that EVERY1 else knew what was happening to me & never tried to stop it… But instead joined in to Blacken my good name & DESTROY my character I was pushed over the edge & my Mental Health was affected. When they tried & couldn’t get nutn on me, they trumped up Allegations & then next day had Investigation…
I endured to the end & is trying to build my life back together waiting on Counselling. Now they are not satisfied with their evil deeds & have put their plotting agenda in place once more. I am fucking sick & tired of the evil they are doing to me & I will not let them get away with it over my Dead Body. They tried once b4 & destroyed my career & I have been kept under foot since 2009…
This Stupid Idiot gal come tell me 2day that I am SICK so must go see my Doctor. Well since I Blood claat know wat dem plan is… Dem can do whatever they Frigging want because I know what I know& I don’t give a Fuck. I have never broken the LAWS. But to come treat me like I am another JENNY SAVILLE on top of what they done to me the last year is just too much for me to bear.
Then to come play me when I hit them with my Research how they are Breaking the Law… I deh yah a play Fool fi ketch Wise & this Idiot did come tell me I know nutn after she took my work to benefit herself. I have every piece of evidence in my position about everything. So keep on & lets see how many Unscrupulous Persons U can pay off to do their Dirty Works.
8 years ago
SsliepttemtaSrtpbfueSor 10fgnsoc, rSa2h01cedSu3S · London ·
Just heard the news about the drowning of Family of Family? My condolences to the bereaved FAMILY! Saw the headlines on FB, but never paid any attention? Small World & every1 else is related 2 sum1 U know…!!! Have fond memories of Aunt May – Mother LINDO>>>
8 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
SsliepttemtaSrtpbfueSor 10fgnsoc, rSa2h01cedSu3S · London ·
So now the weather is changing I’ve found new homes 4 sum of my plants as I don’t have rooms 4 them inside any more. So time 2 start putting the HP back indoors!!!
8 years ago
SsliepttemtaSrtpbfueSor 10fgnsoc, rSa2h01cedSu3S · London ·
Intended 2 run sum errands, but change of Plans as T. has WM going to his house. So have to stay in & watch the sun? Loads of washing to dry & God has being generous sending the sunshine after all that rain yesterday…!!! God is merciful to Us Sinners big times!!!
8 years ago
SsliepttemtaSrtpbfueSor 10fgnsoc, rSa2h01cedSu3S · London ·
Saw Ms LB 4 a good while yesterday & she has taken herself from my presence since? My arm is irritating me a little – BT I guess!
9 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard recommends a link.
SsliepttemtaSrtpbfueSor 10fgnsoc, rSa2h01cedSu2S ·
See a name I recognised Shamar Bernard!!!
Giant-killing Savannah stun Harbour View – Sports – Jamaica Gleaner – Monday | September 10, 2012
JAMAICA-GLEANER.COM
WESTERN BUREAU: DEBUTANTS Savannah Sports Club continued their fairy-…
9 years ago
tSeetpougSgtemptbloernm sog10i,nth un20rcem12dl ·
Suh bcauz U tink U a F.U.C. KING bully U tink U can razzmatazz INTIMIDATE dah VulnerABLE amongst U…? Well dis Unique RATTY NEMBHARD aka MERVELEE nah guh PumpupCart subscribe 2 dat deh Dictates!!! Surely U doan waan mI fi tell U wat fi duh wid it???
9 years ago
tSeetpougSgtemptbloernm sog10i,nth un20rcem12dl ·
Taken dah 1st Steps 2 EradIcATE
I Love Medical Profession is with Chindo Godfrey Ihekweme and
31 others
tSepteoSgdgombSer pSo9mdl, ngiso2h0unmr1edm2m ·
Negative effects of Obesity on your Health and life !!!
Please share it on if u care for your dear ones
Share > Tag.
Display your photos with Portal
No need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!