ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
#2Son done well!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and
2 others at Westmoreland, St James, St Catherine, St Elizabeth.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
#2SonHome!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-llondon-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal at Westmoreland, St James, St Catherine, St Elizabeth.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
#Ratty_NEMBHARD!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries at Westmoreland, St James, St Catherine, St Elizabeth.

Valdin Legister added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Valdin Legister added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
I empowered myself to become a Graduate b4 my 50th BD www.open.ac.uk/ceremonies. I’ve been stripped of every shred of DIGNITY, my job taken & I am having to claim BENEFITS. In my thinking Benefits is for those who need it & not me. But the Systems dictate what, where, how & when. I’ve gone back to Studying as I am being told I am ILL-Lit-ARATED, know too Much and Dismissive of Authority.
The Authority that I mentored, trained, edit their work, etc… Then I am supposed to wait on them and ask their permission to do the job I trained them to do?
Well I guess I might aim to finish being a Professional Student b4 my 60th BD? When U guh a Rome, U duh like di Romans duh!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Sorry For June O’Sullivan Remembering How “Voice Of A Child” Was 1st Project I Done At LSCN 2010 She Take My Homemade Book Day Sky News Visited 2011 24/1/21