Please be informed that I will be contacting Housing for Women tomorrow about the letters left on the mats at the door that I consider threats to my wellbeing. I suffer from disabilities and Housing for Women failed to act about the SURVEY and the actions of my neighbours on 13/11/2021. Take notes I meet the Rev Rose Hudson-Wilkin at the AGM in 2014. This will be part of my Windrush Generation Oral History.
Housing for Women is not fit for purpose.
Emotional Regulation Treatment MM Defensive Practice 2 December 2021
Lovely seeing you earlier. Please my notes from our meeting:
- TB will email Julie about confirming MM’s action plan before the meeting on the 16th
- MM expressed ‘I have medically diagnosed disabilities that no-one is taking into consideration’ – Based on Equality Act 2010
- MM is a carer to her 98-year-old husband. MM feels as though her carers right should be considered
- MM showed me her talking therapies letter, Court order GP note & GP note of police assault in home, MM MH research link, Letter showing her safeguarding husband. I have taken photos of these and sent them to MM via WhatsApp
- MM seeks help for her MH needs, but it seems to work against her
- TB will call Jill and inform her that MM you are happy to have a phone call and a decision whether continuation of work will be determined on the conversation outcome
- TB has expressed to MM to refrain from sending emails unless they are relevant to our action plan. MM reconfirmed she is sending emails linked to our action plan in relation to Poetry and writing MMs book. TB has agreed to delete emails from MM if there are several in emails sent at a time.
Let me know if I’ve missed anything. I’ve also attached the Christmas hub even flyer.
Talk to you next on the 13th December!
Tonyé Babudoh (she/her)
Women’s Services Deputy Manager
South London Women’s Hubs – Southwark & Lewisham
t: 020 7732 0007
m: 075 0870 6450
Secure e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send referrals or client details using our secure CJSM email account: email@example.com .
If you do not have access to secure email, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please send the referral as a password protected document and text the password to 074 3223 9934. This is in line with GDPR regulations to protect sensitive client information.
Sent from Mail for Windows