Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Is Clearing Up Misunderstanding Before Returning To Studying 29

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling exhausted in London, United Kingdom.

ASutggutrsilSpiouet dnc1t3,sso 20rge1fdc8e  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: This is a good time to venture into unfamiliar romantic territory. Be willing to experiment with your partner. Listen to your sensual side; neglecting it makes you irritable. Keep your eyes open for someone special at a religious or cultural gathering.Evaluation: It’s a fact that I promise 2MN3H to #Dada. But it seems like with the man I meet on the #Road2Damascus, this is another illusion?So now I have tun trash and left with old 🔥 stick. Honestly I am going to give everyone a wide berth. Can’t wait for the 25th August 2018. Hopefully they not taking me for an idiot like #LEYF and Facebook? I am fucking stress out from morning because of another scamming on the house phone. I recorded dem rassclaat like I done Metropolitan Police Service and #Bulb, to name a few.

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 Comment5 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Afugustcti 13dedSceponsrootmrde,u ed2Sr017  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Why is it some people think they should send everything 2 my #Phone? I’m damn fed up of dem tink dem should cloud up my ting…?

4You, Judith Gordon, QueenRoyal Occur and 1 other3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with Ervin Nembhard and 3 others in London, United Kingdom.

AouuidstSSgustpons li13uoief,rh 20erg1d7g  · Shared with Public

Public

Don’t you even be thinking we are related. The Barrister to have in your Contact List in case you face #DISCRIMINATION from LEYF Nurseries & the #Establishment and the #Systems. Keep close at hand http://www.ryanclement.com/ in case you come across https://www.gov.uk/…/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years….SO BLOODKLAAT #Facebook JUST STOP ME #share my post with the #scammer#paedophile#terrorist name #ryanclement. https://youtu.be/bL1ij39uKD4

14You, Albert A Maylor, David Starr and 11 others2 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

AugtlSroupdfsnotmnolht 1ns3oflrr,e 2emd017  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

If U are already in my Friends List, I won’t accept another, unless given #Specific_Instructions?

4You, Canny Panther, Rose Thompson and 1 other1 Comment5 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Atuguaustct 1aSpeo3,niuSst 20udo1rede7dls  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Here’s information needed if you need representation with Employment Tribunals #DISCRIMINATION. Name is Ryan Clement-Barrister

5You, David Starr, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 2 others2 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom.

Atuguaustct 1aSpeo3,niuSst 20udo1rede7dls  · Shared with Public

Public

That’s the JAMAICAN Spirit I’m using for my Fight4justice campaign. I have been following Usain Bolt from he was a 15 year old Youth. The same age of my Youngest #Grandson Donte the son of Valdin Legister. His Mother’s roots are from #Trelawny_Jamaica. We don’t stay down when we fall at the hurdles. Respect Mr #BOLT, your #Legacy is secure.

Usain Bolt

AeultraSgusiSogpt onos1cdf3,tor ei2d0r1d7S  · Thank You my peeps.Infinite love for my fans #LoveAlone

4Valdin Legister and 3 others2 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

tAlfumSegehpteonnuaSssto r13,ef 2s0t1srd7  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I’m gloating b/c I just #Won a Massive Battle with my #Husband. Honestly he thinks I’m MAD like #LEYF & the #BIGOTS have said?

2You and Rose Thompson1 Comment5 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years ago