Your Stories From 3 Years Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.
Jul 24
Jul 24
Jul 24
+27 more
Only you can see this unless you share it
5 years ago
July 24, 2017 ·
I need help to solve my #Addiction. How do you get the better of a #Clever_Dick? Human Behaviours…
6 years ago
July 24, 2016 ·
The Things They Say… “All the worl is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much” George Harrison (1943-2001). Well owing to my DISABILITIES, I am acutely aware of the SUGAR Rush. But despite @LEYF Ignorance of Employment Laws, I am just about able to keep on top of my DISABILITIES. I am not in JA or USA, so I make the Sacrifice with the 2 Pennies! How di Dick-Ance do @LEYF think I manage to keep my DIGNITY, without resorting to @LEYF & cohorts Kind of Corruption?
7 years ago
July 24, 2015 · London ·
Been Busy Creating my Own Style>>> Isabella BLOW has gone on to rest, but I am still here doing my ting. My headgear to match my outfit for 2morro’s JA 53rd Independence BD Celebrations. Tell dem I bound fi tek my Talents 2 dem & dem cawn duh a Freaking ting bout dat>>> Cause God bless I & dem cawn tek wey mi Blessings & Annointings>>> Ratty Nembhard a God blessed Pickney & I am reaping my Rewards from my Papa & Mama’s Legacy. Do good & good will follow U>>>
Just got time to download my photos from Brixton 02 Academy, 1 week later. Show was wicked & I njoy every single bit of it. I am a People Person, but my FAMILY, Friends & Acquaintances take preference in that order>>>
7 years ago
July 24, 2015 · London ·
BOLT is back with a win 9.87>>> I am JAMAICAN & Proud of that fact seen!
7 years ago
July 24, 2015 · London ·
EXILED myself from SM 4 a while. Have to big up Mr Lightening Bolt who is back. Won his heat – Watch out… Kim Collins the 39 years old ran 3rd>>. Now I go save my photos from Brixton 02 Academy>>> Need me stck 4 tomorrow I might be opening the doors to Emmanuel Church to hold my seat…?
10 years ago
July 24, 2012 · London ·
Felt lika KSRC Dutty Arse & gi dem a Piece a Moi Mind wid sum Choice JA Lingua!!! BC Dutty Dish Claath cum tun Decent Table Towel…?
11 years ago
July 24, 2011 ·
Bwoy how de times have changed!!! Just had de most uplifting conversation wid me EX… So nuh way me a go mek nuh body tell me am not GOD BLESSED Pickney!!!

You’re All Caught Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Those Who Condemn Me To 8 Years Torture Via LEYF Paedophile Rings Of MIC Discrimination Cause Richard Harty To Panic Kick Me Out UEL Date Barclays Take Money At The Counter Can Get Ready For My Fight4justice Show On Streets 30

1. Reblogged this on Mervelee Advocacy and commented:

Your Stories From 3 Years Ago
    Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.
    Jul 24
    Jul 24
    Jul 24
    +27 more
    Only you can see this unless you share it
    5 years ago
    July 24, 2017 ·
    6 years ago
    July 24, 2016 ·
    7 years ago
    July 24, 2015 · London ·
    7 years ago
    July 24, 2015 · London ·
    BOLT is back with a win 9.87>>> I am JAMAICAN & Proud of that fact seen!
    7 years ago
    July 24, 2015 · London ·
    10 years ago
    July 24, 2012 · London ·
    11 years ago
    July 24, 2011 ·

You’re All Caught Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more
    Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!