Good day Elizabeth Youard,
Thank you for your prompt response to my queries about the 2023 trustee election process.
- I have been a Member since I joined in 2017 doing Walk For Parkinson’s. I was interviewed and this is online. I was in the 2018/2019 Brochure.
- I am above the required age
- I was never employed by the Charity in any capacity
- I have not eceived any payment from the charity
- Live in Uk England since 1999
- I was a Trustee or Director of any Company.
Awaiting the “Election Guidance Pack”.
Applicants: As a Mental Health & SEND Advocate who has taken On ACTIVISM, I have published resources about my family’s journey with Parkinson’s from I joined Social Media in 2009.
I would be grateful for my Membership Status to be checked.
Mervelee Myers FD (Open)
Mental Health & SEND Advocate
Social Media Influencer
Sent from Mail for Windows
From: Governance Mailbox
Sent: 16 March 2023 10:52
To: Mervelee Myers
Subject: Re: Trustee Elections 2023
Thank you for contacting us to show your interest in the 2023 trustee election process. The Governance team will be your key point of contact for this process, at this mailbox.
Eligibility check Before sending the election guidance to you, may we first set out the basic eligibility requirements for standing for election as a trustee. This is for a first check. There will be a further point for declarations at a later date.
- You must have been a member of the charity for six months continuously prior to the deadline for confirming yourself as a candidate. You will need to have been a member of the charity prior to 1 February 2023 to be eligible to stand for election.
- You must be aged over 18 years.
- You must not be employed by the charity or have been employed in the previous year, full or part time.
- You should not have received payment for services rendered to the charity in the past year.
- The address at which you have registered to be a member must be in England; Northern Ireland; or Scotland..
- You must not already be disqualified from being a trustee under the Charities Act or as a director under the Companies Act. Our information pack and process will contain more detail on this point.
Please respond to let us know that you would like to proceed – please proceed is sufficient in your reply.
What happens next After Monday 20 March 2023, once we have processed your responses, we will be in touch to send you an election guidance pack. This pack will contain key information for you to consider.
We welcome Applications from people of all walks of life and backgrounds.
If you would like us to check your membership status or if you have any questions at this stage please let us know.
Parkinson’s UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ
|Parkinson’s UK accepts no liability for the content of this email or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the charity.|
On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 at 00:07, Mervelee Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
I would like more information about applying for the post of Trustee.
Sent from Mail for Windows
One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Spend Day Marcus Garvey “If We As A People Realise The Greatness From Which We Came We Would Be Less Likely To Disrespect Ourselves” Nelson Mandela “The Purpose Of Freedom Is To Create For Others” Criminals Need ERT At HMCTS CPS CJS IOPC JCIO MOPAC DBS SRA BSB CCMCC HMPPS DWP HMRC UC CLCC Barclays H4W UEL Santander Croydon MC Ofsted… 100 Year Old PTSD Won’t Stop Us”
Reblogged this on Mervelee Advocacy and commented: