Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Decolonize UK Education Systems LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan Advises Mayor Of London EYFS Richard Harty Dean Of UEL Panic Call Mobile Kick Me Out To Cover Abuse Rings In Reviews During ET Case Criminal Need ERT 18/9/22

18 September 2022 FB Memories Texchus Nembhard
Your Stories From a Year Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+6 more

Only you can see this unless you share it
Select Stories
Your Stories From 2 Years Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+19 more
Only
you can see this
unless you share it
Select Stories

Your Stories From 3 Years Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+8 more
Only you can see this unless you share it
Select Stories Share
Your Stories From 4 Years Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+5 more
Only you can see this unless you share it
Select Stories Share
On this day 1 year ago
On this day 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2021 · Shared with Public
0:08 / 0:29
Richard Edward Azan September 17, 2021 · Do you remember wow 1 Comment Share
0:02 / 54:18
The Judiciary of England & Wales Is Made up of CAREER CRIMINALS from Legal Entities
On this day 2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2020 · Shared with Public
recommends an article.Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
September 18, 2012 ·
Shared with Public…
On this day
2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2020 · Shared with Public
8 years ago
recommends an article.Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
September 18, 2012 ·

DEADication 4 the JOB We Love!!!

Unarmed police officer shot dead and another critically injured at ‘routine incident’
Unarmed police officer shot dead and another critically injured at ‘r…
1 Comment
8 years ago
September 18, 2012 ·

Nuh mattA how hArd U wuk/try 2 ELEVATE Urself!!! Dere’s got 2 b sum BadMindedBasketCaseJudas MurdAFuckA tryIN 2 drAg U bAck dung 2 dere grovellIN LevHELLL….

1Lady Ang
4 Comments
4 Shares
8 years ago
September 18, 2012 ·

Nebba reAlIsED mI was growing Horns til 2day…? ArtA mI is nuh Bull Buck & Duppy ConcquorA!!! Dem just get stuck ein like dah freaKING crAbLOOSE dat dey r……..? Di longest libba will c dah Most……….

7 Comments
4 Shares
8 years ago
September 18, 2012 ·

Haffi get out b4 mI end up eina dat Blinking MADHOUSE eina Strait JacKIT…?

1Jasmine Hylton
6 Comments
4 Shares
10 years ago
September 18, 2010 ·

To my Grandson Kevin Murray JNR Happy Birthday!!!

1Ezra Walters
3 Comments
6 Shares
10 years ago
September 18, 2010 ·

It’s B’day time again. To Texchus Veralton NEMBHARD Happy Birthday Bro!!!

1Hilary Nembhard
2 Comments
3 Shares

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2010 · Shared with Public
It’s B’day time again. To Texchus Veralton NEMBHARD Happy Birthday Bro!!!
1Mertie Bernard 3 Comments 6 Shares
Word Press https://merveleeadvocacy.com/2022/09/18/without-prejudice-the-god-of-my-fore-parents-who-saved-africans-on-the-middle-passage-to-settle-in-jamaica-are-the-windrush-generation-made-criminals-need-ert-by-hmcts-cps-cjs-to-cover-richard-harty-m/ w
On this day 2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — at Home. September 18, 2020 · Shared with Public
0:02 / 54:18

3Anthony Badaloo and 2 others 16 Comments 62 Shares Share
On this day 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2019 · Shared with Public
If I #focus on how much #fun am having, getting back at #Facebook #Linkedin #Google I don’t leave to go JNMS! No Valdin Legister 2 Comments 9 Shares Share
On this day 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Valdin Legister. September 18, 2016 · Shared with Public
The things they say… “Your actions, and your action alone, determines your worth” Evelyn Waugh (1903-1966)
Here are my worth without a doubt. Not sure about the actions some of the times still? But a Girl have to do what a Girl have to do in my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign. So if someone told U that U are Worthless, then up the stakes to 1-2 figures, then 2-4 figures… But then wid my Dunce Maths Head I can’t even work it out…? So then my Common Sense tell me no Sah, supn nuh Right, so MM look on the Bigger Picture yah Marma! Me never mek nutn dat nobody hab Red mi Eyes dem yet & it nah go start now. I am waiting to go for Holidays fi go Pose off, God’s willing! I am longing to see all my FAMILY & Friends & even the Aquantances them too? I having been Posing b4 I was even Born. Unless U have to Fight 4 Ur Place in a Household of Bredas like I did, then U won’t know bout di Competitions?

19Joy Sterling, Star Apple and 17 others 2 Comments 7 Shares Share
On this day 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Attention Grabbers — at Harris Academy Bermondsey. September 18, 2016 ·

+26

4 Shares Share
On this day 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

On this day 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2015 · Shared with Public
2morrow I am off to another Conference… Oh how I love to be a part of the Big Society. I take out my garms because I intend 2 be a Different Person. I come under many Guises. Went in the Wardrobe & realised I’ll start having to clear some things to send home. They make me look like a Young Pickney Gal & not my Matured Age. Goodnight FB. I know how to wear Many Hats U know & don’t let any1 tell U I am Anything/One other U know me to be. So that might be a Facety Wretch, A Kind Person, A Miserable Old Sud or Watever… Am off to Bed, early start 2morrow!
8Jasmine Hylton, Judith Gordon and 6 others 11 Comments 8 Shares Share
2day dat lickle Sour Arse Pissen Tail Gal walk in… Not even have curtsey fi say “good morning” but come pudung 2 sintin wid ordas dat dem fi put up out deh suh. If di lickle bloated bang gut Rass claat a stick or stone mi nuh carry nor bring her. Dis time mi not even sing nor hum, but hold mi PEACE.
Watever plans she & di Mad Rass Higla Killer Muggler hab… Dem betta tek dem Rass self back to di drawing board because dem plans will never wuck pon I. See dem did expect dat when dem nuh mek mi call TOM mi did a come home come find supn mi couldn’t handle. But wo/man a plan & GOD a wipe out & only 1 Prayer mi Pray. Mind U I don’t wish death on any 1 but dis is just di beginnings as they are bound to witness Signs & Wonders.
2day when dem send di Rat come wid di Destructions… Mi Murder dat 1/2 dead Rat rass, bag it up & bin it rass. A di same way how di Rat get Killed a di same way sum a dem gwine meet dem bitter END. Ratty is not Afraid of nuh Cow-Witch LEAF… 6 years I have been in the Lions Den like Daniel & now I gwine walk foot out deh wid mi good NAME & Character intact. & if dem tink a joke mi a mek dem can watch mi.
I am not Uncooperative, Unprofessional, Rude, Intimidating, Confrontational & most galling of all Lacking EMPATHY…When mi dun wid dem rass dem might haffi swallow every single word written in upper cases out of Concrete. If di cap fit dem can wear it cause I nah chat wid no water a fi I mouth a God in heaven at al as God mek Moses.
My MOTHER di Satiday LOU used to say dem waan fi cum push dem hand up her Kaka & nuh oil eit… & right yah know if dem never did walk foot come trouble I, I would have no Need to be using SM as my DEFENCE. God bless the Freedom SM give us of Free Speech.
1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard 7 Shares Share
Sorry I missed ALL of my FAMILY & FRIENDS having BIRTHDAYS so far this month. My heart is in the right place, but I am under undue Pressures. Please forgive me & I hope I have more interesting News to share with U soon. Mervelee Myers-Tomlinson aka RATTY NEMBHARD Loves each & evey1 of U!
11Valdin Legister, Nadine Morrison and 9 others 3 Comments 4 Shares Share
On this day 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2014 · Shared with Public
Later the Scottish results will be coming in. Ah ha don’t make much of a difference to me. Might take a trip home JA to support son #1Kevin Murray 4JLP next year? Haven’t spoken to my son it seems like ages!
3Judith Gordon, Arlene Ackbersingh and 1 other 5 Shares Share
On this day 10 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2012 · Shared with Public

1Lady Ang 4 Comments 7 Shares Share

7 Comments 7 Shares Share
Haffi get out b4 mI end up eina dat Blinking MADHOUSE eina Strait JacKIT…?

1Jasmine Hylton 6 Comments 7 Shares Share
On this day 12 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 18, 2010 · Shared with Public
To my Grandson Kevin Murray JNR Happy Birthday!!!

3 Comments 9 Shares
It’s B’day time again. To Texchus Veralton NEMBHARD Happy Birthday Bro!!!

1Hilary Nembhard 2 Comments 14 Shares
Display your photos with Portal
Portal lets you display your favorite Facebook photos in your home.

Learn more about Meta Portal
You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

Mervelee Advocacy

18 September 2022 FB Memories Texchus Nembhard

Your Stories From a Year Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+6 more

Only you can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

Your Stories From 2 Years Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+19 more

Only

you can see this

unless you share it

Select Stories

Your Stories From 3 Years Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+8 more