So #AndrewHolness needs to check https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 because he was appointed QC since… We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
On this day
5 years ago
Active
August 19, 2017 · London ·
#LegalEntity don’t discriminate, people do according to 3 ET Judges who took 5 mths to decide, 3 Days online…? Here’s z score…
On this day
7 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and
5 others
August 19, 2015 · London ·
Was going thru my Stuff 2day & came across this Newspaper article from 2009. My sister Joyo Mertie Bernard told me about it after she heard it from her co-worker. I asked Kevin Murray to track it down 4 me. I remember Kevin Murray telling me that his co-worker could not believe he & Valdin Legister are brothers. Guess then it’s a good thing I Ratty is the Mother…? Proud of my Likkle Webster who used to tell Ms Abi Angela Christie what he eats from what he didn’t eat back in the days. It takes a Village to raise a Child as the saying goes, so for all those who contributed to my son’s upbringing in anyway. It’s time 4 U all to share in the good times of his achievements. So Sir Hum-Bug – aka Alverie @Michael Legister plz extend my appreciation to Ur other Lady Friend Caroline Ur daughter’s Mum 4 me. Celebration Time Come on>>> Jamaica, Western JA, Westmoreland & Townhead in particular can shout it from the roof tops>>> GaGa Street produce another Great!
On this day
8 years ago
Active
August 19, 2014 ·
Need 2 Start Saving up Again 4 Mr/Ms RAINY DAY…? But Time suh Blinking Hard…! Tom say I should look after the PENNIES & the Pound will look after itself…! Well he is a Shrewd 1, so I’ll have 2 take his Advice!
On this day
8 years ago
Active
August 19, 2014 ·
Every time I have my PLANS, Satan haffi throw sum blasted spanner ina de spokes fi mash out & bruk up my blinking spokes! Any baddy ever hear me dying TRIALS…?
On this day
8 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and James Rose.
August 19, 2014 ·
No Time 2 Tarry nor Delay, I have Business 2 take care of!
On this day
9 years ago
Active
August 19, 2013 ·
Time 4 me 2 prepare 2 earn the crusts 2 pay the bills, cause can’t afford 2 loose the roof over my head. Am still waiting 2 hear from sum Money Person who wish 2 set me up 4 the rest of my LIFE? Me granny used 2 say Woman luck deh a rubbish/dungle heap it just tek 1 fass fowl fi guh scratch eh out. Well me still waiting fi my LUCK fi get scratch out suh me can enjoy sum Life b4 me 2 Ole!!!
On this day
9 years ago
Active
August 19, 2013 ·
3 GOLD Medals 4 Mr BOLT! Told Tom he is most successful athlete of the Games?
Usain Bolt
August 18, 2013 ·
Jamaica 4x100m World Champions
On this day
9 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 5 new photos to the album: Autumn — with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
August 2013 · ·
Finding Loving Homes 4 my Indoor Plants?
On this day

One thought on “Without Prejudice Social Media Started Out To Give Us A Voice Until It Become Like Richard Harty Misuse Of Men In Childcare Why He Panic On 27/9/2021 Barclays Scam £1000.00 At Counter Now Emma Martin-Hamilton Thinks Might Can Beat Right Refer To South London Press 2004 On Balance A Happy Ending 19/8/22 Tech Don’t Lie DE Columnist 1992