August 19, 2018  ·

Public

I need to be rid of the #OCD that has taken over my life. I need to get #closure to move on. Then Facebook might be forgiven…?

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

8 Comments

1 Share

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

Can Facebook begin to understand how 4+ years of Discrimination, impact on my life? I was advised to get #CBT by Dr Crawford. LEYF is evil…

2You and Carl Nembhard

2 Comments

5 Shares

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

That’s why Facebook sold me out to #LEYF. But I come across a letter from John Fenton, the crooked #cruff. It states about my copies of letters to ET. Case done!

2You and Carl Nembhard

1 Comment

5 Shares

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

The things they say… “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions” Dalai Lama.

2You and Carl Nembhard

4 Comments

3 Shares

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

If U notice, I don’t follow z #crowd. I am sticking to my own agenda. Facebook that’s my Fight4justice campaign & all it involves. Discrimination irradication…

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

2 Comments

4 Shares

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

My Buckingham #Palace is sort of tidy? If U show up, U can have a viewing. Going to cook, empty vessels & Facebook not compatible!

2You and Carl Nembhard

1 Comment

2 Shares

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

Mi no frigging trust Facebook. Mi a run a mile from any #friends_recommendations. I can only identify my 2 sons fi real?

2You and Linbert Nembhard

1 Comment

3 Shares

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

So for all of U waiting for the Saga. U can wait for GOD to #direct me? Some of U are so frigging hypocritical, I could #vomit? I only do when pregnant or ulcers strike

2You and Carl Nembhard

2 Comments

2 Shares

Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

August 19, 2018  ·

Public

I will be taking an active part in this #event if even from the background. I don’t have time to waste with users anymore.

No photo description available.

3You, Michael Legister and Carl Nembhard

1 Comment

2 Shares

5 years ago

August 19, 2017  · London  ·

Public

I love 2 give #Chances 2 make #Amendb4 I tek di #Law in2 my #MOUTH! Let those wid #Ears2Hear See?

2Carl Nembhard and 1 other

1 Share

5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Bad Words Law In Jamaica F.U.C.King Is Queen’s English Listening To Ms. Lou Try To Develop Her Style I Appointed Me As Cultural Ambassador Social Butterfly Health Added Time For Fight4justice Advocacy Re Derek Draper Others Website YouTube Taken As Evidence HMCTS CPS CJS Miscarriages Justice Hate Crimes

1. Reblogged this on Mervelee Advocacy and commented:

August 19, 2018 ·
    I need to be rid of the #OCD that has taken over my life. I need to get #closure to move on. Then Facebook might be forgiven…?
    August 19, 2018 ·
    Can Facebook begin to understand how 4+ years of Discrimination, impact on my life? I was advised to get #CBT by Dr Crawford. LEYF is evil…
    August 19, 2018 ·
    That’s why Facebook sold me out to #LEYF. But I come across a letter from John Fenton, the crooked #cruff. It states about my copies of letters to ET. Case done!
    August 19, 2018 ·
    August 19, 2018 ·
    If U notice, I don’t follow z #crowd. I am sticking to my own agenda. Facebook that’s my Fight4justice campaign & all it involves. Discrimination irradication…
    August 19, 2018 ·
    My Buckingham #Palace is sort of tidy? If U show up, U can have a viewing. Going to cook, empty vessels & Facebook not compatible!
    August 19, 2018 ·
    Mi no frigging trust Facebook. Mi a run a mile from any #friends_recommendations. I can only identify my 2 sons fi real?
    August 19, 2018 ·
    So for all of U waiting for the Saga. U can wait for GOD to #direct me? Some of U are so frigging hypocritical, I could #vomit? I only do when pregnant or ulcers strike
    Active
    Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
    August 19, 2018 ·
    5 years ago
    August 19, 2017 · London ·
    I love 2 give #Chances 2 make #Amendb4 I tek di #Law in2 my #MOUTH! Let those wid #Ears2Hear See?
    5 years ago