Without Prejudice Nelson Mandela Made A Criminal By Law Refer To Profile June O’Sullivan A Psychopath Use IP/CPPDP/IR/CR Build Brand LEYF Via Homemade Book On Camera Date Sky News Visited LSCN Cost Of Childcare Am Owed Royalty Re Pedagogy 10/7

10 July 2022 FB Memories
Your Stories From a Year Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+8 more
Only you can see this unless you s hare it
Select Stories
Your Stories From 2 Years Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+3 more
Only you can see this unless you share it
Select Stories
Your Stories From 3 Years Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

+27 more
Only you can see this unless you share it
Select Stories
5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud with Ervin Nembhard and
6 others
in London, United Kingdom.
July 10, 2017 ·

I recall the time my breda Ervin Nembhard decided he was going to that School when his #Niece Ann Chambers pass. Hey my #Family have been attending since.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.
July 10, 2017 ·

I am in the business of making MONEY.

On this day 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.
July 10, 2017 · Shared with Public
I am in the business of making MONEY. I was taught to be self sufficient from the time my youngest sibling Ervin Nembhard was born. That’s my evidence to say I’m an #Expert_Authority from the cradle to grave. If in doubt verify with my nephew Leroy Nembhard, sons Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister. Nieces Andrea Nembhard and Jeneva Nembhard and Latoya Nembhard-Samuels. But my sister Mertie Bernard can give you the whole bills and receipts. That means I am not even going to send you to my #1stLove Sir HumBug ALVERIE MichaelLegister.

5Carl Nembhard and 4 others
2 Comments
5 Shares
5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful at Old Kent Road.
July 10, 2017 · London ·

When you and your #Husband finished doing the gardening. He sneakily take the 2 ripe strawberries that he said he didn’t want to the kitchen to eat.
Then he comes back giving you orders, left, right and centre.
So I have got an idea. I am looking for #Applicants…? Have to be born in March… Preferably a Painter/Decorator by profession. Loves to drive around in Fast Cars, even if given to him as present. Have to be an Old Fashioned Type Gentleman. Not afraid to rename me CON-FUSE…
Hey applications have to be submitted in the Queen’s English or Patois of the Jamaican Patwah variety.
I don’t want to miscontrue anything due to EAL. Dem hab a saying dat when 2 Ginnals Meet All Head Work Stops..?
Here’s my Peace Offering for the Lucky Sir, who I want to go to the top of the Pecking Order. I am blinking bias as well as CON-FUSED.

4Karl Ackbersingh, Joan Gayle and 2 others
1 Comment
5 Shares
5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.
July 10, 2017 ·

Ready to start the #Work. I have an even harder task to wash the #Natural Hair. Only thinking about have me wishing for my friend Mava Black-Clotty-British from #OrangeHill!

4You, Carl Nembhard and 2 others
4 Comments
5 Shares
6 years ago

July 10, 2016 ·

Watching Penalty between France & Portugal. May the Luckiest Team win..?
Now going to put P2P, my LB must be applauded for his Contributions in holding the Fort with MAMA when the goings got tough for the NEMBHARD Family. Hope I can do Decosie Nembhard some amount of Justice?

5You and 4 others
5 Comments
4 Shares
6 years ago

July 10, 2016 ·

Now I share from the GREAT! Key here is Commitment… Anyone can be Promoted to Leader, but who is Committed?

Nelson Mandela
July 10, 2016 ·
“We need the commitment of leaders at all levels in order to achieve the better life for all that we promised our people.” ~ Nelson Mandela speaking at the ANC General Council Meeting, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 12 July 2000 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
archive.nelsonmandela.org

2You and 1 other
2 Comments
4 Shares
6 years ago

July 10, 2016 ·

Start to Drizzle & I am not staying in no Rain

On this day 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard July 10, 2016 · Shared with Public
Start to Drizzle & I am not staying in no Rain. That’s why they make Shelter. Change of AGENDA – WORK in Doors & dealing with the OCD?

2You and Jasmine Hylton
1 Comment
5 Shares
6 years ago

July 10, 2016 ·

Taurus: Despite some early volatility, there are some pleasant surprises in store this week. Be bold on Monday and make the first move. Thursday’s encounter hints at thrilling possibilities ahead.
Reminder to me – Book Charity Meet up with @Dawn Newton. It’s this week init?

5You, Valdin Legister, Jasmine Hylton and 2 others
3 Comments
4 Shares
6 years ago

July 10, 2016 ·

Waiting to see what kind of weather we having as I am going to tackle the Standing Wood in the Back Garden. Tom said I can’t manage, but I done it b4 I met him. Taking my time to get the WORK done.

5You, Valdin Legister, Albert A Maylor and 2 others
2 Comments
4 Shares
6 years ago

July 10, 2016 ·

Another of the Greatest from out of Townhead, Ms SAM. Reminder Mr SAM of the Salvation Army & my MAMA LOU Family curtsey of Ms Matty & Mr BANNY – BERNARD.

5You, Keneisha Peart, Joy Sterling and 2 others
1 Share
7 years ago

July 10, 2015 · London ·

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Step on the accelerator, this isn’t a day to dawdle. Bolt trends encourage you to take the lead, forge links and be decisive. Don’t hesitate to share your bright ideas in meetings. People will be impressed. Call to hear when must meet others halfway.

1 Comment
3 Shares
8 years ago

July 10, 2014 ·

Nearing MN & I have started the work… Need to get my rest so I can press on thru to achieve the ultimate success? I am a Stickler to anything I set my Heart to…! Savannah Sportsclubja big up Ur Status BTs…!

1Judith Gordon
1 Comment
3 Shares
8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
July 10, 2014 ·

When I finished my work – of course I have 2 Prioritise…! How else do U expect me to get the Funds to maintain this SM Lifestyle that I Lead…? WE are a High Maintenance Family of course…!

23Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Karene Salmon and 21 others
8 Comments
5 Shares
8 years ago

July 10, 2014 ·

I have Money on 3 of the Teams left in the WC

On this day 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard July 10, 2014 · Shared with Public
I have Money on 3 of the Teams left in the WC! So whichever way it tun up, I won’t be a Loser! So role on Sunday when I do my work 4 work & wait 4 my winnings…? My Papa would not approve of my Gambling, but I think it’s a Legit way 2 earn a few Bobs…! I have my grandson to support through HS & beyond of course…?

6Valdin Legister, Judith Gordon and 4 others
5 Shares
8 years ago

July 10, 2014 ·

I was born black lika Esta Spade a Hell 50+ years ago… & believe me when I swear by my Parents dat I won’t BTU…! Fashion nuh suit ebbrey Baddy & me nah get eena it a GiHt…? Still 4 All if dat suit enuh nuh mek me wash me dutty mouth pon nuh Baddy…? Ebbry tub haffi sidung pon dem owna battam…! LaM a sum a di YM dem put me 2 shame wid dem Multi-Coloured Rain Bow Compl-EX-Shon!

3Judith Gordon, Sha Hothead and 1 other
3 Shares
8 years ago

July 10, 2014 ·

I thrive on Challenges & have to write up a few T2SR 4 my Key Children in the next couple of days…! Then there is this question of PE with some of those Whom need to know all the knitty-gritty & I haven’t even started yet…? Well I am very good at cutting & pasting as long as I get a Proof Reader, as I tend to Babble like no body’s business. Any volunteers out there from my Learned Colleagues would be mightily appreciated…? Don’t mind me I have the GoB when it comes to dese tings yah…!

4Mark Walters, Judith Gordon and 2 others
3 Shares
11 years ago

July 10, 2011 ·

National Child Care Week – Lots of Energy & Creativity at Work 4 ME… See what I can come up with barring constraints & limitations from the P.C. brigrade!!!
2 Shares
11 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
July 10, 2011 ·

3 Shares
11 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 8 new photos to the album: TOM’S Garden July 10, 2011.
July 10, 2011 ·
This is my dedicated Appreciation 4 all the Hard Work/MONEY TOM spent over the YEARS contributing to the ENVIRONMENT at my HOME.

2 Comments
6 Shares
11 years ago

July 10, 2011 ·

Got my copy of the DEMISED NoW afta 186 yrs of Publications even thou not my PoC. AM a Die Hard Nosey Parker & Believer in Freedom of Speech!!! A case of de Good haffi Suffer fe de Bad… Lets see where/how this will end???
2 Shares
Display your photos with Portal
Portal lets you display your favorite Facebook photos in your home.

Learn more about Meta Portal

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

Mervelee Advocacy

10 July 2022 FB Memories

Your Stories From a Year Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

Graphical user interface, text

Description automatically generated

A picture containing text

Description automatically generated

A picture containing website

Description automatically generated

+8 more

Only May be an image of one or more people, people standing and textyou can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

Your Stories From 2 Years Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

Graphical user interface, application

Description automatically generated

Jul 10

A group of people posing for a photo

Description automatically generated

Jul 10

A picture containing text, person

Description automatically generated

+3 more

Only you can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

Your Stories From 3 Years Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

Text