Google My Business & Google Maps
YouTube
To
Social Media
Chris Haydon, Director, Community TV Trust
10 October 2021
Dear Chris
I am hereby applying for the position of a Trustee of Community TV Trust to share my passion of using my knowledge and expertise to be a participant of a local community initiative that I can make valuable contributions as a member since moving to the UK in 1992.
Who is Mervelee Myers?
Mervelee Myers is a visionary who can be found online from the time I joined Facebook after coming back from my Family Reunion in 2009. I made use of the platforms of Social Media and was once an influencer creating a Community Hub on Facebook creating and sharing information for others to benefit. My life is an “Open Book” hence my 18 Facebook Pages covering subjects from cradle to grave.
Websites & YouTube
I created my first website at http://www.myvision.org.uk in 2012 and invested at http://www.adwords.google.com and published at G+. I joined LinkedIn in 2012 and was an influencer until I was targeted in 2014 and my account taken away. I have since invested in https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site started on Facebook until I have Google My Business for Fight4justice. Another investment is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g and have 2 YouTube Channels one started from 2012. I have reached the stage in my life where I need support to expand in other areas with help from others.
Reasons for Applying
I am applying because the advertisement catches my attention and I know I have the qualities listed. Although I have not held the position of Trustee before, I am positive my past experiences working and volunteering from I arrived in the UK 29 years ago will provide me with the knowledge to take up the position. I am open to learning new skills by training and upskilling.

At Brixton Splash
Meet Mr Walters who travelled on the Empire Windrush. I was page one of ITV News for Windrush 70. Who pushed me over the edge to needing Emotional Regulation Treatment?

The Early Years Sector
I worked in the Early Years Sector after graduating from Lambeth College 1999 to 27/9/2015. I was the EYFS Coordinator, SENCO and Multigenerational Working Approach Facilitator and have evidence of my contributions.
Volunteering
I volunteered with Resources for Autism and worked in partnership with the Local Education Authority because of my professionalism as a SENCO.
I volunteered with Pembroke House and is one of the narrators on the Walworth Living Room fundraising video.
Online Fundraising
I am in interviews online for fundraising started after the death of my brother with colon cancer in 2008.

Media & TV
I was on Sky News with my former employers, published in Nursery World Magazine and represented LEYF at consultations and training.

Windrush 70
I was page one of ITV News for Windrush 70

Present Production Slate
I can be of support in the film on disability by disabled adults.
This is my home I get because of domestic abuse and ending up homeless where I no longer feel safe. Refer to the Police calling me when I was at Peckham HUB. The Police visited my home trying to force entry. The story about me advocating on behalf of my neighbour TESS who was left to die on her own naked on the floor. Found by the neighbour who was telling me that the Police came to my door. My neighbour was traumatised and concerned something happened to my husband. She recently lost her mother and father.
• MM will occasionally submit content for our wellbeing packs (SLWS will let MM know topics ahead of time)

What I bring to Community TV Trust
My work is online along with unpublished materials am working on.
Prepared by: Mervelee Myers FD (Open)
Mental Health & SEND Advocate.
10 October 2021

MM plans to attend workshops at the Peckham (Storytelling)
MM Arguments I do not need to attend workshops at Peckham (Storytelling)
Training Certificates
Decolonisation of UEL 8 October 2021
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+44 20 3321 5238,,949608802# United Kingdom, London
Phone Conference ID: 949 608 802#

Good day Aisha
This is Mervelee Myers, and I was listening to you advising the mature student and decided to throw myself at your mercy. I need your help urgently to save my life and that of my elderly husband. I am positive I won’t get selected because I was kicked out of the UEL. Do you know anyone outside of the UEL who can help me to move forward?
As stated, I have been teaching myself, has been empowered in jobs and been at the right place at right time to be in some motivational and spontaneous videos online. I have been creating legacies since I used writing for therapy.
I can be found on the websites, the press and TV representing employers, fundraising and charities. I invested in websites and Google My Business and YouTube but am getting a fight to make me a voiceless vulnerable victim. I even invested in a video made by a professional.
I have 18 Facebook Pages, but LinkedIn and Twitter refuse me access to my accounts. You will have to hear my story to believe.
I am depending on you to help me by pointing me in the right directions. Awaiting your response. Not sure if I will be given access on the 20/10/2021, but if I get the access, I will be there to get valuable training.
Kindest regards
Mervelee Myers.

From: Mervelee Myers Sent: 02 October 2021 14:56 To: Aisha Labefo-Audu
Subject: RE: Business Challenge Sponsored by Microsoft EMBRACE ERG
Good afternoon Aisha
I am filling the form and hoping the events don’t clash with any important dates at university. However, if they do, I am sure I can arrange something if I am informed in advance.
Kindest regards
Mervelee.
From: Aisha Labefo-Audu Sent: 01 October 2021 18:41 Cc: Eleanor Dall
Subject: Business Challenge Sponsored by Microsoft EMBRACE ERG

Good day,
Hope this email meets you well and safe.
Thanks for your interest in taking part in the Business Challenge Sponsored by Microsoft EMBRACE ERG. I have scheduled a day for us to meet to go through this opportunity before we select our final five. A calendar invite has been sent to you, please click accept if you can make it. Please note, due to time constraint we will not be able to schedule another day.
Following up from my initial email, click here to fill in the form. Please fill in the form to the best of your ability. Deadline to fill in this form is next week Tuesday 5th October 2021 5pm.
All the very best.
Kind regards

Aisha

Aisha Labefo-Audu
B.Sc BA (Hons) M.Sc.

Dear Ms Myers,
Your recent emails to Richard Harty have been passed on to me. Please would you email me not Richard, from now on. Any emails you send to him or any UEL lecturers will be passed on to me.
I would be grateful if you could confirm that you will not attempt to attend any more classes at UEL, now that you have been withdrawn from your course.
We would like you to take down your social media posts which include recordings of private conversations with Richard and other UEL staff as they were made and posted by you without permission from the people who you recorded. If you do not remove them you will be breaking the law, which I am sure you would not wish to do in your line of work. Please would you let me know when you have taken them down.
If you have any question do please let me know.
Regards,
Mary Mary Mitchison
Senior Legal Counsel
Thank you for your email.
I am currently out of the office until Tues 12th Oct 21
If your email requires more urgent attention please contact the wellbeing team at wellbeing@uel.ac.uk

Thank you for your email to the DSA Team at Student Finance England.

If your query relates to correspondence you have already sent to us, please
be aware of our processing times: –
Workstream – Processing Time
Email Response – Within 10 working days
DSA1 Application Forms – Within 10 working days
Needs Assessment Reports – Within 10 working days
Supplier Invoices – Within 20 working days
DSA Receipts and Claims Reimbursement – Within 15 working days
Please do not send duplicate or chaser emails relating to the same query.
Doing so will increase the volume of emails and may delay the response to
yours and other customers’ queries.
As you have sent an email to this address it is not necessary to send the
same email to other DSA email addresses.
How Mervelee Myers is moving on from the disappointments by UEL and Barclays actions recently.
Regards
Mervelee Myers

From: Susan Davies Sent: 05 October 2021 16:45 To: MERVELEE MYERS
Subject: Contact with the GP
Dear Mervelee,
As discussed with you last time we spoke I have been in contact with your GP surgery and they will be in contact with you via phone to discuss your mental health and support you may need.
It has been brought to my attention that you have recorded my conversations with you and have posted these on youtube.
Could you please remove these recordings as soon as possible as you do not have permission from me to make these recordings and then post on youtube.
Could I also take this opportunity to remind you of Southwarks Mental Health advice line
Call 0800 731 2864 (Option 1) to speak to our local 24 hour mental health crisis line.

If anyone is at serious risk of harm, call 999 and ask for the police.

Solidarity in a Crisis provides an out of hours peer support service for Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark.
Monday to Friday 6pm to 12 midnight. Saturday and Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight.
Call: 0300 123 1922

Kind regards

Sue Davies
Email: sdavies3@uel.ac.uk
From: careerzone@uel.ac.uk Sent: 05 October 2021 12:25 To: ratty.nembhard1956@gmail.com
Subject: Attendance Booked for SKILLS ACADEMY-Social media – Everyone is watching

CHAPTER 9

Charter Of Rights Must Not Be Another Dr Maria Hudson’s Research Paper
Dear Mervelee,
We are pleased to confirm your booking for the following event:
SKILLS ACADEMY-Social media – Everyone is watching
On 12-Oct-2021 at 11:00 to 12:30
All attendees will be sent a link prior to the event
If you have any additional requirements, for example as the result of a disability, please contact the Career Zone team as soon as possible to let them know.
We will send you a reminder by email the day before the event.
If you are no longer able to attend, please cancel your booking so that someone else may attend in your place.
Please ensure that you arrive (or login, for remote events) at least 10 minutes before the event is due to start.
Best wishes
University of East London
Career Zone Team

University of East London | University Way, London, E16 2RD | careerzone@uel.ac.uk

Dear Mervelee,
We are pleased to confirm your booking for the following event:
SKILLS ACADEMY- ‘Mo Money’ financial freedom – financial planning – staying miles ahead
On 20-Oct-2021 at 16:30 to 18:30
A meeting link will be sent to all signees prior to the event
We will send you a reminder by email the day before the event.
Best wishes
University of East London
Career Zone Team

From: Richard Harty (Staff) Sent: 04 October 2021 19:43
To: Mervelee Ionie MYERS; RATTY.NEMBHARD1956@GMAIL.COM
Subject: Your Place on the MA SEN course
Dear Mrs Myers
Please see the attached letter
Richard Harty
Dean of School
School of Education and Communities
T: +44 (0)20 8223 7538
M: +44 (0)7808717373

1. Complete your student or staff daily health update
  2. Check-in to campus with SafeZone app
  3. Use NHS Track & Trace 04 October 2021
    By email and post
    Dear Mrs Myers
    Following my telephone call, this is to confirm that I have completed my investigation into your place on the Master of Arts Special Education Course at the University of East London.
    You applied for this course stating that you had a Foundation Degree form the Open University, however the published entry qualification for this masters level course is a BA (Hons) Degree.
    Unfortunately, your Foundation Degree does not meet this requirement and therefore you should not have been offered a place, I apologise for the mistake that was made in processing your application.
    I appreciate that this is not the news you would have wanted however because you do not have the correct qualifications you should not have been made this offer. I therefore write today to notify you that effective immediately you will be withdrawn from the Master of Arts Special Education Course.
    What this means is:
    • • Your enrolment at UEL will be withdrawn
    • • We will notify the Student Loans Company
    • • Any monies paid to UEL will be refunded
    • • Your UEL accounts will be removed within 48 hours

Please note that as you are withdrawn you should not attend any classes associated with the course either in person or remotely from the date of this letter.
Yours
Richard Harty
Dean of School
School of
This has nothing to do with extension and blaming anything on me. Go listen to my video with Richard Harty or Hartley to know why I am taking a stand in Black History Month 2021. Then top up at https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 why Facebook the platforms for Abusers just locked me out of my account.
Kindest regards
MERVELEE MYERS

Refer to Faridah Adeyemo Re UEL https://youtu.be/ZiqtTevadBE for more.
From: thehub@uel.ac.uk
Date: 04/10/2021 16:17 (GMT+00:00)
To: u2193537@uel.ac.uk
Cc: RATTY.NEMBHARD1956@GMAIL.COM
Subject: UEL Enrolment – Your enrolment has now re-opened

Dear Mervelee

The deadline to complete your online enrolment has been extended.

Please complete online enrolment as soon as possible and no later than 11 October 2021.

If you do not complete enrolment, you will not be able to join your course, and will be withdrawn from UEL.

Online enrolment is very simple and should take you no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

If you need any help or support with online enrolment please email us or call the Student Hub on +44 (0)20 8223 4444 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).

As teaching is already underway, we also strongly encourage you to contact your course and module leaders after you’ve completed online enrolment, to seek any study support that you may need and catch-up on any work you may have missed. Contact details can be found in your UEL Direct account.
Warmest regards,

Dr Richard Knapp
BA, MPHIL, PhD
Interim Academic Registrar
University of East London

+44 (0)20 8223 4444 | thehub@uel.ac.uk | http://www.uel.ac.uk

The University of East London, Docklands Campus, 4-6 University Way, London, E16 2RD, United Kingdom

Your post violates Google’s content policy

Fight4justice/Advocacy, your post has been removed from your Business Profile on Google because it contains inappropriate content.

In order for posts to remain on your profile, they must adhere to our posts content policy.

Visit Google My Business Help to learn more. If you decide to appeal the decision to remove your post, please include your post ID 8701306867108264224 when contacting customer support.

You have received this email to update you about important changes related to your Google My Business account or Business Profile.

© 2021 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043

From: Tanya Cotier Sent: 04 October 2021 10:22 Subject: Re: Please Pass to Relevant Persons
HI Mervelee
I have received your email with thanks. All of the people that need to see your disability awareness form have been sent it. We received it last week.
It is lovely to see you are enjoying the course so far. I will be on campus tomorrow at last and I lead ET7000. Please feel free to pop in just before the start if you can and I will explain the difference between the modules. You can then decide which module you feel is better for you. It is quite usual for people to swap between the 2 at the start so do not worry about this.
If you swap you will need to make contact with the student hub and let them know. Unfortunately, we cannot do this for you as it is a student facing organisation only.
Could I suggest that you ensure you use your student email for making contact with anyone at UEL. Feel free to copy your personal email into it. We are not supposed to open emails from personal accounts. We have some flexibility over the first couple of weeks of term as student enrolment issues are sorted but after that the powers that be get cross with us. (You will see a message on TEAMS about this towards the end of the week as people have their UEL email activated).
Many thanks
Tanya Cotier
BEd (Hons) MSc MEd FHEA

Senior Lecturer Special Educational Needs
Course Lead MA Special Educational Needs
School of Education and Communities, University of East London.
ED1.09
t.cotier@uel.ac.uk

My office hours are: Monday- 3:00 – 4:30 Friday- 11:30 – 12:30
Telephone appointments are also available, please email me to make arrangements.
At these times I am available for meetings or phone calls. Please contact me via email with at least 24 hours’ notice if you would like to schedule a meeting.

From: Mervelee Myers ratty.nembhard1956@gmail.com
Sent: 03 October 2021 21:37
To: Dyslexia & Disability and Access Centre DisabilityAndDyslexiaUnit@uel.ac.uk; University of East London study@uel.ac.uk; The Hub TheHub@uel.ac.uk; Dyslexia & Disability and Access Centre DisabilityAndDyslexiaUnit@uel.ac.uk; Tanya Cotier T.Cotier@uel.ac.uk; customer_complaints@slc.co.uk customer_complaints@slc.co.uk; m_myers@btinternet.com m_myers@btinternet.com m_myers@btinternet.com
Subject: Please Pass to Relevant Persons

This is an automated response to let you know that we’ve received your email.
Please note, we will not reply to any emails which are not about a complaint.
If your email is about a new complaint, you will receive an acknowledgement
within 5 working days and you will receive a full response within 15 working days. Please be aware that during our peak periods the above response times can be extended. Currently our acknowledgement and response timescale is extended.
If you have already received a full complaint response and are raising additional points, we’ll respond within 10 working days.
If you have a general enquiry about your student finance, contact:
• Student Finance England

For any repayment enquiries, contact:
• Student loan repayment
The information from the Student Loans Company Ltd contained in this e-mail is private and privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error be advised that any use is strictly prohibited. Please notify us and delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person.
As internet communications are capable of data corruption it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however we do not accept any liability or responsibility for resultant virus infection. Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limited.
Student Loans Company Ltd. VAT No: 556 4352 32 Registered in England No: 2401034 Registered Office: Memphis Building, Lingfield Point, McMullen Road, Darlington, DL1 1RW.

The following is to be placed on my record, so I don’t have another situation like what LEYF done to me after the death of my mother. I don’t wish to bear the burdens if discrimination robs my husband of even one day of his life.
Kindest regards
Mervelee Myers FD (Open)
Mental Health & SEND Advocate
Caller From UEL 29 September 2021 Must Come Forward 3 October 2021

Disability & Dyslexia Team
Teaching & Learning Support Requirements
Under the Equality Act 2010, the university has an obligation to make reasonable adjustments to meet the needs of student with disabilities including those with Specific Learning Differences (e.g. dyslexia, dyspraxia). Student Name Mervelee Myers Student ID 2193537
Course of Study MA Special Educational Needs School Cass School of Education and Communities
Diagnosis Depression and Anxiety Date 06/08/21
PEEP No Risk Assessment No
Examination Arrangements 25% Extra time
Additional support exam room
In class tests As above; tutors to arrange rooms, invigilators etc.
Coursework UEL operates an inclusive approach to coursework. Therefore, there are no extensions to coursework deadlines. The Assessment and Feedback policy can be found here.
Support Workers N/A
Additional support in place Extended library loans

4th October 2021
To Whom It May Concern

Monday 27/9/2021: In light of recent happenings when I was called by a male sounding voice claiming to be from the University Of East London on the 27th September 2021, I have no alternative but to put on record that I think I am been targeted by people I have no knowledge about linked to the UEL. Please listen to the person on https://youtu.be/6-Znc7I7izc to find out why Mervelee Myers must make it my business to decolonise the UEL. Because I have on record that I was sent to the HOC Nursery when I raised concerns about the exacerbation and triggering of my Mental Health after the death of my mother.
Tuesday 28/9/2021: Although ET17001 was online I made the decision to go into university to climatise myself with the processes of going out and about again. I had book to go out with the Elephant & Castle HUB Choir and was in such a panic I could not get off the bus. I am not sure if been with people bring on the fear after in Stockholm Syndrome lock down after COVID-19?

I was told by the tutor I am too advanced for the ET17001 she advised me to change to another Module on a Tuesday. She would talk to the Head and get back to me. I am still waiting. Then I see snide comments I know are directed at me.
Wednesday 29/9/2021: I had such a good time at ET7727 and noticed the board with “Decolonising the Curriculum” and take my photos to share my journey. Nelson Mandela states, “The Purpose of Freedom is to Create for Others” and I have been doing this since I joined Facebook in 2009. I created my first website “My Vision” and YouTube in 2012. Before the CEO of LEYF sent memo for staff to join Social Media to contribute to her blog. I became a target of Facebook on 18/9/2015 when they gave, they gave LEYF access to my account. I created a Community Hub on Facebook. I was a LinkedIn influencer until my account was stolen by the cyberbullying criminals on behalf of the abusers. Fact Check the Reviews online that the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-216 refused my Additional Witness Statement. Theresa May Government rejected my petition for an inquiry in the Early Years Sector. I can go on forever, but I will let those concerned like Richard Harty do his research about https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site themselves.
I got home and the sight I witness makes me realise how much my husband endured the past 7 years. In the night he lost his dignity and wanted to cover his shame before allowing me to take over.

Thursday 30/9/2021: I stayed at home and do the cleaning up like I used to do to help my mother during the years when disability impacted on my family. I was the one, as an only girl who was mostly affected. I never had a childhood and developed TRAUMAS.
Friday 1/10/2021: Went into Barclays to realise the SCAMMERS, 3 women stitched me up like Big Boy and the Girl and the Duck. They called the Police on the criminal that the Judiciary Of England And Wales & the Crown Prosecution Service & the Criminal Justice System entrap with Emotional Regulation Treatment. Please check my Facebook Memories 3 October 2017 “For all I know I’m a target when even Criminologists are viewing my profile on https://www.linkedin.com. That’s why I am seeking help to find out what is PAVO.
In a nutshell the Police was called after I was locked in the Tower Bridge branch of Barclays. When the 2 Ignorant Officers came and realise, they were not dealing with an idiot like LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan they instructed me what to do. I was so stressed out.
I got home and that’s when the UEL is going make out am responsible for not enrolling. I was sent a PASS which I am using to access UEL. Once again, I must wonder if UEL have people in Leadership-Management like at LEYF?
I will end by saying the ball is in the UEL court and as of now I will be on my guard I will pay them the curtsey to respond to this before going public. Because I have been accepted on the Microsoft Business Project and whatever the outcome, I will benefit. Please tell Richard Harty it is obvious he is a bigot who needs to get involved in British Values. I can give him lessons for free. Or better still do the research about MERVELEE MYERS who was ITV News Page one for Windrush 70. I will also do the same for Barclays for calling the Police on me. What were they expected for them to come MURDER me? I have enough evidence for Police Officers to be charged with attempts on my life at my home and at Southwark Police Station. The UEL can either work with me or against me, it doesn’t matter as I am a PENSIONER from my time at KINGS College NHS Foundation Trust where I have the first nervous breakdown after the death of my brother.
The choice is the UEL.
Regards
Mervelee Myers FD (Open)
Mental Health & SEND Advocate

Winnie M-Jacques has subscribed to you on YouTube

0 subscribers

Channels who subscribe to you will be notified when you upload new videos or respond to others’ videos (by favouriting, commenting, rating, etc). You can control which of your actions are publicly visible by going to your Sharing settings.

We removed a product from your account that you canceled.

Need help? Contact us.

Customer Number: 160486009

Here’s what we removed from your account.

When you cancel a product we remove it from your account and it’s no longer renewable. Here’s what we removed for you today:

.UK Domain Registration
(associated with: merveleeconsultancy.uk)

We’re here to help. And with the challenges everyone is facing, more than ever. So, if this removal was a mistake, or you need a hand with anything else, call our support team at 480-505-8877. You can also visit Online Help to get assistance.

Just so you know, you may get separate confirmation emails if we’ve removed other products.

Good morning Susan
Can you please contact me ASAP as I feel as if am under siege from the time I was called by a male claiming to be from UEL. The same day I went to my bank to do transfer for my daughter-in-law’s university fee and was scammed by those in the bank.
I went back on Friday and a £1000.00 of my money was gone. They called the Police who came to usher me out until I shared my arguments.
My laptop is out of space and I am worried it might cash, preventing me from accomplishing what I set out to do so I become the “Self-fulfilling Prophecy” of the male who called saying I am going to fail. I feel that someone will try to use my vulnerability against me again like why https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunals-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 that deny me my entitlements.
I have a Teaching & Learning Support Requirements so why is the UEL waiting until the last minute to stress me out about enrolment?
Without Prejudice I must put in writing as my defensive Practice that I feel targeted about the time I applied to university and why I am being made to feel as if I am at fault for why I am not enrolled. This is adding to my PTSD with the person who called me on the 27th September 2021 telling me am expected to fail and I cannot do the course with a “Criminal Record”.
Just so the UEL knows that I recorded the conversation to safeguard myself.
Kindest regards
Mervelee Myers
From: Susan Davies Sent: 25 September 2021 11:13 To: Mervelee Myers
Subject: Automatic reply: Information from appointment today
I am currently out of the office until Tues 28th Sept 21
If you need to contact someone before my return, please contact the wellbeing service by emailing- wellbeing@uel.ac.uk

Please Note my current working days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
From: Mervelee Myers Sent: 30 September 2021 09:16 To: University of East London
Subject: RE: Mervelee, how would you like to stay in touch?

CHAPTER 10

Fight4justice Representing The Windrush Generation Treated Less Favourably Than Animals

Mother’s Day
Today May 12th 2013 is being celebrated as Mother’s Day around the world but not in the UK. So even thou I have been living in the UK for over 20 years I do what everyone else does and celebrate Mothering Sunday with the children I work with. However, I always celebrate officially around this time because my mother and the other women who played important roles in my life are living abroad. Even thou I told my children that there is a different time for Mother’s Day in the UK, they still salute as part of the custom at this time too. My mum is the most important person in my life and for me every day is Mother’s Day as far as I am concerned. This week is also being celebrated as Dementia Awareness Week, so I have decided to write about the debilitating condition that has mum in its grasp and from which there is no escape. I know for certain that she will only be released from her misery when the good Lord decided to answer our prayers and take her home to be with her loved ones.
Coping along the way
My mum has always known, cared for and be around family friends and acquaintances who needed special support because of illnesses all her life from she was very young. She lost children in infancy; helped to care for her dad, husband, mother; buried her brother, sons, and numerous families but she was always able to bounce back. Now that the Lord has seen fit to strike her down with Dementia, this has become a trying time for her and the rest of the family. We know there is no way back and we must do our utmost best to support her the best we can until she is called home to rest from her toils. Now that I am older and wiser, I will no longer question the works of God as I did when my dad was stricken for over a decade with his illnesses. I have also come to terms with the fact that I will not be able to get rid of the DNA hence the genes I was born with and is trying to make my life as beneficial as is decently possible until the good Lord decided my time has come to be struck down with any one of my many ailments which I inherited from my parents. In the meantime, I am saving my energies to make mum’s life as comfortable as possible until the rest of her remaining days here on this earth. Sometimes I get burden down along the way and as I am only human lose my cool, but like my mum I refused to keep down and will fight for a better outcome. I have decided to find an outlet for my pent-up emotions and use my knowledge creatively by writing about life’s experiences. So, I hope this medium will put me on the road to redeeming myself and enable me to become more focused about the things that are most important to me. As of today, I hope I can become a better person towards everyone who crosses my paths, and my children will be proud of me as a MOTHER the same way I am proud of the Mother who made me into the person I am today?
In honour of MUM
When I was born over ½ of a century ago my mum and gran were the 2 most dominant females in my life as I was blessed with only brothers, so I was always surrounded by males. This continued to be the norm as I was blessed with 2 younger siblings who turned out to be boys, and not the longed-for sister I had wanted all my life. However, I was later compensated for my lack of female siblings by the kind of long-lasting relationships I forged along life’s journeys. These relationships have led to my having so many role models, some older, my age and even younger in a support network that span the different communities in which I am privileged to have lived. Because of growing up in a household of mostly males it is no surprise that I grew up to be a typical Tom Boy until I hit puberty when mum tried to put a stop to my Tom foolery ways without an explanation. However, after much reflections I can understand mum’s rationale for trying to rope in the stubborn child whom I had become? I must confess that over the years I have morphed so much into my mum and granny that it is very much uncanny. I keep reminding myself at times…, but that’s exactly what mum and gran would do in the same circumstances. Reminds me of some of the sayings like chip doan fly fur from block, kettle a cuss pot black, pig did ask sow wat mek your mouth long suh and sow sey bambye you will see…
As today is celebrated as MOTHER’s Day (except in UK) and Dementia Awareness Week (in UK) I must confessed that I am glad to say I still have a Mother who is 89 years and counting. However, I am here harking and wishing I could turn the clock back to the time before I discovered that MUM was developing Dementia and tried to break the news to my family. Even now it is hard to get some of my siblings to understand where I am coming from about the slow deteiorations in mum’s mental health. Of late her condition has exacerbated to the point where she hardly recognises her children at times. I share moments with my big breda Balis where I am overcome with laughter or shed tears about some of the antics she gets up to. I am a very sentimental person who knows more about Mum than she even knows about herself and she has covered her vulnerability with a cloak to hide the pains and grief’s she suffered throughout her life. Like Mum I too have been covering myself with that cloak to get away from the hurts, but I guess not as successful as her as I am always overcome by emotions?
So today I am writing this little ditty as a reminder of the wonderful person MUM is and was, and I thank my lucky stars that dad chose her to be OUR Mother. Mama has had her ups and down throughout life coping with all kinds of adversities that would cause a lesser person to hand in the towel, but she never complained about her lot in life and picking the short straw. She was a stern Mother who never puts up with any foolishness from anyone; she did her duties by her family, friends, and community; lived an exemplary life serving her God and most of all was there to provide care and support for those who needed her services. She was a tower of strength when dad and later her mum took sick, and she eventually had to go out and worked like a man to make sure her family had bread on the table.
I was in my early teens when dad took sick and over the years I watched as the burdens of life took their tools on MUM, but she never once shirked her responsibilities to her family. It breaks my heart each time I called to speak to her and sometimes she has retreated to a world of her own where even I her only daughter cannot intrude. And then when she has some clarity and says things like you are so far away and don’t have money to come and look for me…? It makes matters even worse. But I must deal with the realities of life and know that I must continue working hard in the UK despite whatever may befall me in order to afford to give MUM a better quality of life. So, it is with a heavy heart I sit here and write this tribute to my MOTHER for the years of dedicated services she has provided. I know I have inherited all Mama’s traits and there is no escaping, but I hope I’ll be able to conduct myself with as much Dignity dealing with what life throws at me.
From: University of East London Sent: 29 September 2021 14:56 To: Mervelee Myers
Subject: Mervelee, how would you like to stay in touch?
Just so the UEL knows that I recorded the conversation to safeguard myself.
Kindest regards
Mervelee Myers

From: Mervelee Myers Sent: 28 September 2021 15:26 To: Wellbeing Mailbox
Subject: RE: Waiting for my appointment
Thanks, she contacted me. She was having problems with the ICT. Appreciate.
Mervelee

From: Wellbeing Mailbox Sent: 28 September 2021 15:20 To: Mervelee Myers
Subject: RE: Waiting for my appointment
Dear Mervelee,
I have forwarded your email to Susan Davies who will be in touch.
Kind Regards
Student Wellbeing Team
Is it possible for someone to get back to me about the appointment booked with Susan Davies for 14:00 – 15:00 PM.
This is not a good start to my first day at university after the conversation I had with the caller claiming to be from UEL. I get the feeling he was expecting me to give up my place.
Mervelee

Thank you for your email.
Alongside familiarising with UEL’s new CRM enquiry system, the Student Hub team is now busy welcoming and enrolling our students for the new academic year. This means that there will be a delay in query responses. Please accept our apologies if you are experiencing a delay, we are working through all queries received as soon as we possibly can.
Academic Colleagues: Please route urgent staff queries to the relevant Hub Link Liaison or Student Support Services Business Partner for your school.
Student queries should be routed to the new query management student portal – myportal.uel.ac.uk or by phone 020 8223 4444.
Kind regards
Mandy Estridge
Head of the Student Hub
Student Support Services
Hi ratty.nembhard1956,

Thank you for contacting Herts for Learning, your enquiry is important to us and will be dealt with by a member of our customer services team. A new support ticket has been created for you, #30936

In the meantime, please take a look at our FAQs which may provide you with an answer to your query.

If our FAQ’S cannot help you and your enquiry is urgent please contact us on 01438 845111 option 4 and provide us with your support ticket reference number.

A member of the team will be in touch shortly.

For future support needs please save this email address to your address book. Alternatively, support can be requested by clicking here

Herts for Learning
Disclaimer: The information in this message should be regarded as confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Herts for Learning (HfL) unless explicitly stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received from HfL may be intercepted and read by HfL. Interception will only occur to ensure compliance with HfL policies or procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email system. Herts for Learning Ltd. Registered in England No. 8419581. Registered office: Robertson House SROB218, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2FQ
Thank you for contacting Herts for Learning, if your query is urgent please contact us on 01438 544464. We endeavour to answer all email queries within 24 hours.

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meetinghttps://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_Yjg1Y2VkODQtYjZiOC00M2FhLWI2ZDktY2I4Y2Y5OGI4NDE1%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22c794a269-2e9b-4777-ad46-2d19d81196d6%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22e5ba8d9d-ff1e-47fc-9a01-228a2b7b4c03%22%7d
Or call in (audio only)
+44 20 3321 5238,,949608802# United Kingdom, London
Phone Conference ID: 949 608 802#
Find a local numberhttps://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/7829153a-a3e7-4d5a-a22d-a5e82afe08ef?id=949608802 | Reset PINhttps://mysettings.lync.com/pstnconferencing
[https://www.uel.ac.uk/static/logo/UEL_Master_Logo_RGB_White_small_transparent.png]
If I have to attend class, I think the finish time will give me enough chance to get in.
Regards
Mervelee
From: Barke Faraj KAMUSS
Sent: 01 October 2021 18:38
To: Aisha Labefo-Audu; Nkechi AMAECHI; Daniela CASAS MERLANO; Harshitha RAJOLEE; Sunil Chugh -; Athira VINOD; Harjot KAUR; Vanshika NAKUL; Nicola VANESSA; ratty.nembhard1956@gmail.com; Dollyben Ashokbhai PATEL; Hope Nkeiruka USEN; Rizwana SAQIB; Aurela NDOCA; Mounika NAGAPURI; Anita KUMARI; sujithaprasanakumar14@gmail.com; SANPREET KAUR; Blessing Asebakoghene OGOKEH
Cc: Eleanor Dall
Subject: Re: Business Challenge Sponsored by Microsoft EMBRACE ERG – Virtual Meet Up
Dear Aisha,
I have a class at that time, what can I do?
Barke

Cc: Eleanor Dall E.Dall@uel.ac.uk
Subject: Business Challenge Sponsored by Microsoft EMBRACE ERG – Virtual Meet Up
When: 08 October 2021 15:30-16:15.
Where: Microsoft Teams Meeting
Microsoft Teams meeting
+44 20 3321 5238,,949608802# United Kingdom, London
Phone Conference ID: 949 608 802#
Please let me know your thoughts on the above.
Warm regards,
Tonyé Babudoh (she/her)
Women’s Services Deputy Manager

Mervelee Myers’ Feedback About Action Plan
TB to contact Jillian & Julie
Julie is to provide me with contact details either via phone or email. I have given her all my contact phone numbers. That way Julie just don’t believe she can send me a message at the last minute to change my appointment. Despite what HMCTS & CPS & CJS believe am not a criminal. The paedophiles are at the UEL and LEYF putting children and young people and vulnerable adults at risk. Julie has no rights to change my appointment at short notice. I am not a prisoner in my own home at Julie’s beck and call. I am my 98-year-old husband’s carer and have to accompany him to his appointments.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
I don’t have to #airbrush my photos to post on social media. I am % natural. Down to the grey streaks. Going to wash my hair tomorrow. I will be getting ready to start back leaving legacy.
I can be ready for any occasion. I am #priceless and top of the range. The Employment Tribunal regulations and #LEYFnCohorts can only stop my progress for so long. I will be back to doing what I am good at. Connecting communities and creating legacy.
Your Stories From a Year Ago Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.
Nov 7

Nov 7

Nov 7
+5 more
Jillian is a waste of space and am getting all the information I need about Emotional Regulation Treatment and use my letters from parents going back to 2008 at Kings College NHS Foundation Trust Mapother House Day Nursery to address who needs ERT. The world will know about the “A Voice of a Child” research I did for LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan in August 2010. That I was a participant in Dr Maria Hudson’s http://www.acas.org.uk/researchpaper “The Experience of Multiple Discrimination” in 2010. Then I will produce my Form from the FILE LEYF refuse to hand over stating I know the triggers for my PTSD. I have not signed any contract with Jillian McTaggart am not her client. The cheek of her too.

Refer to the following:

1. Dr Laura Crawford of http://www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek counselling to find out why I react the way I do to certain situations. When I was sent in breach of the contract, I signed on 7/10/2009 with Westminster Children Society on Medical Suspension. This contract was not updated in line with the Equality Act 2010. Refer to my https://www.facebook.com post of the 3/4/2015 about Parkinson’s disease that was shared by websites.
    I participated in 12 sessions of CBT at http://www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/ in 2016. I handed the Medical Report to Judge Freer in court as it was left out of the bundle by the halfwit John Fenton of http://www.personnelconsultancy.com as all those involved with LEYF abuse rings will be named.
  2. Refer to http://www.radar.org for my participating in 2 years Mental Health research. I am on the website using the resources https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq102uQLUAY so time the truth be told. Jillian McTaggart not making a career out of me.
  3. I was a participant in http://www.heal-d.co.uk and http://www.desmond-project.org.uk before that. So LEYF say they were not aware of my disabilities when they used me to show Ofsted how they promote inclusion with “Reasonable Adjustment”.

SENCO Job Offer £46-55,000.00
As the EYFS Coordinator, SENCO, and Multigenerational Working Approach Facilitator at LEYF my work is representative of how I work in partnership with professionals to support children. I was endorsed by Dr Chris Pascal OBE http://www.crec.co.uk and Professor Tony Bertram -EECERA https://www.eecera.org who I meet at LEYF Big Childcare Conversation at Middlesex University on 19/9/2015. I was endorsed on https://www.linkedin.com on the 22/9/2015. But look at the pattern of the discrimination I was invited by Neil King to CO for a chat. When I got there everything was done to trigger my PTSD by Neil King and Dilys Epton. Is it any coincidence that Dilys Epton sent me LinkedIn request on the same date? No, she too was experiencing discrimination and reason for her response to my email/letter of 14/3/2015 raising concerns about my Mental Health. This was on the eve of Mothering Sunday. I have not grieved for my mother yet and have lost many since her death. But not only that there were attempts on my life by the Police. The Police PC Conway and a female standing outside my home calling my mobile after trying to force entry on the 21/10/2021. Is it any wonder I must safeguard myself from HMCTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC, IOPC, JCIO, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, DBS and now UEL joining in the discrimination to make me a dead voiceless VICTIM of the UK Government? I was page one of ITV News for Windrush 70. Once again, my Images used and then I became the target. Refer to HCT Group Impact Report 2016 of 1 in 5 of all suicides are associated with unemployment. This was used by Winsome Duncan http://www.peachespublications.co.uk and Barrister Ryan Clement https://www.ryanclement.com to send Police to section me on 30/10/2017. The Police who failed to take my concerns of getting verbal threats when I reported to them. The trails of Police TERRORISM and hate crimes against me are documented online or in the case of PC Conway from Peckham Police Station by Tonye. As soon as I was made the offer http://www.gov.uk/dbs acted to keep me the statistic of 600,000 elderly people say they leave their homes once per week or less. Refer to https://www.facebook.com/PembrokeHouse/videos/302334554093821/? For why my online profile will nail the Career Criminals in the Legal Systems who are party to LEYF and UEL putting children at risk of safeguarding. Whilst restricting my freedom with Emotional Regulation Treatment because I refuse to be a VOICELESS VULNERABLE VICTIM.

CHAPTER 11

Mr Tomlinson Has A Small Illusion & Age 98 Coercive Control Via Elder Abuse

Action Plan
We will have a number of 15 sessions (subject to review)
This is just another game plan of the HMCTS and CPS and CJS to make me a captive of the Emotional Regulation Treatment entrapment and I am playing the games to expose those that spent 7 years keeping me in this “Cycle of Grief” leading to pushing me over the edge to commit a “Criminal Offence” like my brother who did waited in church for the Police and eventually died in prison. Refer to my letter/email to Dilys Epton Sent: 14 March 2015 Subject: My circumstances. At paragraph 2 “I just don’t know how much longer I can carry on like this as I am being stripped of all my dignity and slowly dying”. How many of the Charter Of Rights 12 Codes has been breached by the Judiciary of England and Wales, the Criminal Justice System and the Crown Prosecution in the process of making me a criminal needing ERT? So once again I am on a “Conveyor Belt” to trigger my PTSD to make me act out of proportion. I am not bothered because I get the information for The Windrush Scandal in a Transnational and Commonwealth Context. The Windrush Generation: Oral History Resources of Mervelee Myers is already written. I can write a BOOK about my experiences comparing it to Mrs Gloria Cameron’s CASE DISMISSED. I can refer to meeting ALASTAIR CAMPBELL and buying his Book ALL IN THE MIND and having a conversation with him about the F**k word that slipped out whilst he was giving his speech at Early Years Alliance in Southwark. That is the only reason I am attending these sessions to get me out of my house where I am a PRISONER and no longer feel safe because the Police can turn up at any time on any malicious report from scammers, perverts and paedophiles acting on behalf of LEYF or the UEL that denied me my rights when Richard Harty panicked and called my mobile on the 27/9/2021. The trigger is this is the date I resigned from LEYF with the second nervous breakdown after giving LEYF the chance to right the wrongs of discrimination. Sanctioned by CEO June O’Sullivan after she used my intellectual property and images to build BRAND LEYF. Listen to Open University https://youtu.be/5irCkGIrCRo for why it is time I break that cycle where my Intellectual Property and Image Rights are used to make me a victim needing ERT and SESSIONS that can trigger my PTSD.
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a healthy future on Earth.
Taurus: You’re determined to put on a real spurt at work and today’s developments will help you do just that. Mars is poised to trigger the start of a hectic period that is likely to work you off your feet. Call to hear why the spotlight is on relationships.
Well since I am my own #Boss & don’t have a job because of LEYF Nurseries, the spurt has to be about the Safeguarding of the #Vulnerable in my care – Mass Tom.
The hectic period have not stopped since I got back from burying #MamaLou in July 2014… So, nothing new here then?
However I think it is time the #SYSTEMS give me a break to get my life back on level pegging!
I would really like to know what sort of #Relationships the spotlight is on please?
Now I have to go #WriteaComplaint about that Light Bulb Casing that came crashing down yesterday. As I said to Mass Tom Judge Rinder would like to know what if anything I had done about it. With the way my life is at the moment, I don’t want any more #AllegationsLies cause me to go back where I am coming from #MentalHealthIssues Dead-Press-Ons?

This is my home I get as a result of domestic abuse and ending up homeless where I no longer feel safe. Refer to the Police calling me when I was at Peckham HUB. The Police visited my home trying to force entry. The story about me advocating on behalf of my neighbour TESS who was left to die on her own naked on the floor. Found by the neighbour who was telling me that the Police came to my door. My neighbour was traumatised and concerned something happened to my husband. She recently lost her mother and father.
I have so much going on that I will not be waiting on anyone to decide when my work will be published. I have been publishing from I created my http://www.myvision.org.uk in 2012. I published at G+ with http://www.adwords.google.com and was on influencer until LinkedIn targeted me when Liz Roberts the editor of http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk sent me email. But Liz Roberts get 2 white men to thrall me at the NWS after the end of the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-23000-2016 for more. I was published in the NWM in July 2011 the first time. Represented LEYF at consultation with Mark Allen Group.

Hey,

You could win £200 cash by letting us know what university you enrolled with. Our super simple form only takes 30-seconds to enter. Winners announced soon!
ENTER NOW:

Thanks for using Uni Compare! To opt-out, text ENHA to 88802.
The UEL must be charged with TERRORISM against Mervelee Myers after Richard Harty called to threaten me and the threats via emails by Mary Mitchison. Before sending the Police to my home about a malicious report I told the UEL I was feeling suicidal when they were forcing me off the campus. When were they forcing me off the campus and when did they send the Police to my home?

The Poems were written in 2017
Hi Mervelee, I hope you are well. I received the wonderful and cathartic poetry you emailed and wondered if have your consent to use it in our wellbeing packs we send out to our clients. Please let me know as soon as you can.
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering those who are no longer with us.

Cancer_Challenge

day_1

Nominated by: GodChild Campbell
This is a photo of my #GrandFather Cladius CHAMBERS who died of #StomachCancer at an early age. My Mama said she nursed him when he had Cancer.
Then I learned so much about my #Family from my Mama’s Best Friend #MsConnieJourdineLEGISTER about my Mama’s Life of Adversities & Challenges and the way she managed to overcome…
That’s why I am #Proud of my History, but more importantly, I value #Friendship as part of the moral compass that make me the person that I am today!

• TB will check in on MM Book of poems submission/process
I Speak & Write English & Patois (Patwah) Fluently
What therapy helps with emotional regulation?
Emotion Regulation Therapy (ERT) is a manualized treatment that integrates components of cognitive-behavioural, acceptance, dialectical, mindfulness-based, and experiential, emotion-focused, treatments using a mechanistic framework drawn from basic and translational findings in affect science.

Emotion Regulation Therapy

Just thought about writing a Story re Remembrance Sunday because of a discovery I made few years back. Started it after 7.00pm this night & I am only 1/2 way thru… Sit down too long so the leg is stiffening up on me, so guess I’ll take a break & start again tomorrow. Have a blessed night every1.
I mean all those friends who a so-called frens when dem waan U fi duh sinting fi dem, & dem frens who fren U fi get access 2 U page fi share wid dem RCEB of a BB HD & HR who have dem ova a barrel. Well, me get rid a di rass chains dat dem tek bound mi Neck, Hands, Feet. It’s up 2 di WMFR dem wat dem waan fi duh wid di Chains now, & I daon gi 1 Fuck wat dem waan fi duh wid dem. A fi dem good/bad luck. Di stone dat di Builder Refuse comes 2 minds! A whole heap a dem mi TEACH & now dem si I & can’t know I cause dem hab plans fi I demise.
As fi dat 1 who come yah same as mi fi cum look opportunity & tun har back gi me & when mi call to har sey she nebba did see me… As God is mi judge dem soon si me. I don’t fraid a He, She, Nor di Old Lady!
Here I remind dem of the story when dem did De-Fraud mi when mi Grandson was born. Now idiot woman a guh tell mi nedda sumada can mek online application in a nedda sumady name. Well, dem chose di wrong name fi mek dat mistake. Cause I have all di Weapons in my Arsenal fi Expose dem as di Criminals dem are. Wolves dress like sheep! Mi gone a mi bed & as of now mi stop tink bout dem until I have to guh drag up di memory’s ova di past year 23 July 2014- 27 September 2015.
In case dem a 1nda, I cuss bad wuds & write dung tings as part of my Self-Therapy & the Counsellor gwine help mi wid di rest over 12 weeks. Dats wat dem bring mi dung to. Interpret to dem leisure. Throw mi corn….

• Wellbeing check ins every 2 weeks at Peckham Hub
The only reason I am not opposed to this is I will get information to write my BOOKS.
So, the JLP finally getting the message about how the Land lay back a Cow Tail in WESTMORELAND? This lady committed SUICIDE.

The Police and Malicious Reports 2017 – 2021
Refer to HCT Group Impact Report 2016 of 1 in 5 of all Suicides are associated with unemployment. My photograph across from the statistic was used by Barrister Ryan Clement to groom Winsome Duncan to send the Police to my home on 30/10/2017 to section me from a malicious report.
Andrew Holness Heal the Family Heal the Nation – The JLP is responsible for the breakdown of law and order in Jamaica.
My Post about Charmain Mahabier – FB January 8, 2018 at 7.38 PM London Remembering those who are no longer with us – In Memory of those whose lives were cut short. I was trolled – Last time I seen the post there were 3,706 views. If I got the support, I was seeking I could have been an influence from I set up my YouTube in January 2012.
PM Holiness & TVJ visit to Westmoreland – By May 10, 2018 this is/was https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q with my son Kevin Murray. Now my son doesn’t talk to me after members of the Jamaica Labour Party and Floyd Green is partly responsible for Twitter suspending my account.
My Community Hub – Facebook – My FB was a Community HUB where people find news.

Andrew Holness Nov6e1m9befr 0ns7o6, refa020143d3 ·
Westmoreland December 1, 2014. Take Note .. #letstalkvote
I have heard my PNP friends bragging that Westmoreland is PNP country and they own the parish.
I have been giving special focus to Westmoreland. We detect a growing sense of frustration with PNP representation in the parish.
The by-election offers an opportunity for electors to carefully weigh traditional allegiances versus the prospects of progress with change.
In particular, I appeal to the young people of the parish, especially the youth of Central Westmoreland. They are less tied down by tradition and more prospecting of the future. Our youth can be the leaders of the change in their constituencies.
I appeal also to great number of frustrated and “turned-off” voters. Not voting does not change the things you do not like. It is the surest way to maintain the status quo.
The opportunity to change is now. 1 Comment. 4 Shares
The MP Morland Wilson is a bully who draw gun at my son at Truro and still Kevin Murray pushes his brother from beside him to get him elected. Since he wins, he has been in arguments with people who Roger Clarke help to set up business. He went to demand the keys for the Business. What about the altercation that was playing out on Facebook with Kevin Murray saying the straw that breaks the camel’s back? The book is coming about how Religion and Politics are responsible for discrimination and my son treating me like a “Cash Cow”.

Mervelee Myers The Social Media Influencer
Refer to my Online Profile for more information about my contributions as a Cultural Ambassador.
I have 18 Facebook Pages: Facebook: January 8, 2018 at 7.38PM London – Remembering those who are no longer with us – In Memory of those whose lives were cut short. I was trolled by some of the same people where I come from. The last time I seen the posts there were 3,706 views. Refer to Westmoreland Residents Search For Peace – TVJ Prime Time News – May 10, 2018 at http://www.youtube.com with my son in it https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q the son who no longer talk to me.
So University of East London and School of Advanced Study – University of London is this the #criminal who need ERT or does UK government need to be #charged for #MentalSlavery against the #WindrushGeneration in 2021 ON THIS DAY

4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud with Ervin Nembhard and
21 others in London, United Kingdom. November 4, 2017 · Shared with Public
Another of my #Family! I came to the UK, made the sacrifices to become a graduate. Achieving the status age 49+ years. But what has been my outcome since?
Congratulations
to my #Nephew. I will continue my Fight4justice campaign against LEYF Nurseries, the establishment, and systems. Only my siblings know our struggling from the time my Father #IS_NEMBHARD was struck down with Parkinson’s. That’s why I can’t keep the tears from falling.
Dondre Nembhard November 3, 2017 · Dondre Nembhard BSc (Hons)
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined.
I got up this morning rejoicing ABOUT the #HurdlesIOvercome to get this far in life since October 2014 with the former employers LEYF Nurseries. I listened to the Trades Union Congress (TUC) insights into the current trends of Employees unable to take their former employers to the Employment tribunal on the news. All because they can’t afford the #Fees for #DISCRIMINATION & #UNFAIRDISMISSALS. After battling with the Powers that be supported by only my OCD behaviours of getting things done ahead of the schedules of the #IncompetentJobsworths, I am hit with another #BoomBooShell… Well I have come this far & no #DibbyDibby isn’t gonna stop me as I ensure my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign is not in Vain. So instead of getting on with setting up my #CampaignPage for my #1Son Kevin Murray, I am doing what they dictates. Well to all the #CONSpyHateASSes,, mi say mi ready fi dem. Come chat bout @TEALEAF haffi protect themselves…?
Hope they noticed that I am gradually having the need fi #CussBadWuds, so I am on the #Road2Recovery! So a mi dat a guh hit road fi go Post dem #Documents?
Read in the Daily Express about the #AsianPolice & his 10 years ordeals!
In case the forget, I keep myself Fired up & in the Know about everything that can be taken as my Defensive Practice from my ordeals at King’s College Hospital 2004-2010. Maybe those involved can go do their #Research, because they will be getting their just rewards. No eXcAPE fi di #Wicked!
ON THIS DAY 9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Mi sey mI naw guh oba dey & mI mean ebery wud mI sey….

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Oct6o1b9erf 20ns4o6, refa020123d3 · Shared with Public
Time fi MI throw dun dat Gauntlet…? Unuh know wat – dere going 2 be 1 RAZZZKLAAT fight if dem walk dem Freaking Fossy Foot cum trouble MI eiina MI likkle dug out corna dat MI secure fi MIself? Den dem bound fi fine out wey water walk guh a Pumpkin gut!!! Shoot out at dah OK Coral… 3 Shares
ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard November 4, 2015 · Shared with Public
Many rivers to cross!
ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard November 4, 2014 ·
2morrow have PE! All my PW are dun & dusted ready 2 Perform & do wat I do Best! Then it’s more time 2 Perfect my Craft?

The NHS Is Responsible For Mervelee Myers’ First Miscarriage Of Justice After The Death Of My Brother BYRON NEMBHARD With Colon Cancer
We work in partnership with a number of NHS, voluntary, educational and research organisations to deliver a range of specialist inpatient and community mental healthcare services, education and research that helps to improve the lives of people with complex mental health needs.
Our activities are wide ranging and include; working with NHS and Independent partners to provide people with the right care as close to their home as possible, educating and training healthcare staff and students through a range of learning opportunities, providing early-intervention assessment and support to reduce re-offending and the need for hospital care, supporting our local community offering outpatient services and Workbridge vocational opportunities, sharing learning and insights from our Research and Innovation department, and actively campaigning to reduce mental health stigma.
And we are constantly listening and changing to be a mental healthcare charity that people need us to be.
It includes learning to identify, label and describe emotions, using mindfulness on emotion experience, reducing vulnerability to negative emotions, increasing the occurrence of positive emotions, and acting in an opposite manner to motivational tendency associated with negative emotions (22).

Valdin Legister is with Ervin Nembhard and 3 others. November 4, 2016 ·
Time to give big bro my support………..

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister. Reply · 13h Margaret Noble
More blessings to my two sons from another mom

Dear Mrs Myers,

We’ve been informed you did not attend your breast screening appointment. Please contact your local breast screening clinic to re-arrange this.
Please ring 020 3758 2024.
Find your local service here:
nhs.uk/Service-Search/Breast-screening-services/LocationSearch/325
Thanks, Admin Team
Nexus Health Group

• Discuss developing MM as motivational speaker

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
November 6, 2016 · Shared with Public
The things they say… “I never buy what someone says is ‘in’ or a ‘must have’. I buy what makes me happy” Iris Apfel, fashion icon, aged 95
Me in a nutshell. When I went shopping, I ended up with #3Outfitsb4Igotthis. Each time I see supn better I went for it, until I couldn’t resist the final one. To me #Money was nothing compared to what I was looking for! Me, Myself & I every time when it matters. Only Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister can stand on #EqualFootings with #MamaRatty…?

31Valdin Legister, Nembhard Samuels and 29 others. 7 Comments. 1 Share
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.
Listen up #Good! These are the same #NaySayers that tried to destroy another #MemberoftheFamily because they can’t take Persons who are #Ambitious? Persons of my #2Son Valdin Legister calibre who decides to work himself from the #Grassrootsup to achieve his #Dreams. So what did they do, hold him up to #Redicule on National TV & the Newspapers. Can someone tell me why they did not know that the #DISCRIMINATION would affect him Emotionally & Psychologically. What sort of #Dimwits don’t know that. My question is are they now going to let whatever issues they have with #Others be the deciding #Factors in this matter, then spend #Money to correct their #Folly? I have been going through #Discrimination in no other than the #MotherCUNTTree since coming back from burying my #MOTHER. The whole debacle have taken a toll on my #Health & that’s why I will not stand idly by & allow them to do to my #Nephew what they have done to my #Son! So now let the #Games begin. My #FIGHT4JUSTICE is at an end with a wicked former employers LEYF Nurseries, so my #ADVOCACY will just be switched over to defending my #FAMILY! The Pen is Mightier than the Sword. With Social Media we have the tools to make sure Equal Right & Justice is served for Everyone. Not only those with the balance of Money & Power & Friends in High Places. Dem say mi #MAD & a stare in #Space, but a TRUE dem nuh know how far mi a look eina di #Future! We are #HumbleFamily coming from far, but I don’t believe in #TurningzotherCheek or always taking a #Kicking?
So that the #Powers that be understand that these views are entirely my own, I will not be tagging anyone!
0:06 / 1:46
Keisha Esson
Shout Out 2 My Lil Big Bro Veralton Nembhard….#WayUp#ProudBigSis#Congrats#EndlessLove
3Valdin Legister, Keisha Esson and 1 other. 2 Comments

• MM plans to attend workshops at the Peckham (Storytelling) Elephant & Castle HUB Choir https://www.facebook.com/100000781697122/videos/2559576570745041/

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change.
Mervelee Myers will certainly be using #HerBigHeart to shape the #LittleMinds of the feeble, obtuse, unprofessional who are LEYF Nurseries. If there are any #ReputableLeaders still left in their employ, maybe they can advise LEYF Nurseries to do the decent thing. Instead of playing the #PSYCOPATHS & getting other Organisations to call me to back down from my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign. Don’t worry in due course I will put names in the #PublicDomain!
Put Richard Harty here & his role in MIC Voice of a Child research I did for June O’Sullivan

LEYF Nurseries November 3, 2016 · ‘It takes a big heart to shape little minds’ 1QueenRoyal Occur
ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed. November 6, 2013 · Shared with Public
Diverse & Complex Needs – U can’t tell by Looking: So, I am travelling on the #1 bus home & got caught up in bottle neck traffic… If I wasn’t so TIRED, I’d have got off & walked? Bloke came on the bus & stood behind the seat am sitting in & is saying excuse me… He kept on saying it for a good many minutes & the other bloke just sat there… Eventually sum1 beckons to him & he indicated with hand 2 Ears – yes, he is DEAF! The JA bloke (yes recognised the accent) began to apologise saying he thought the bloke was being Rude & Ignoring him?
Later, a young lady got on & similar occurrences happened as with the bloke. It was good to see & hear the JA bloke explained to the YL that the bloke is Deaf & the same thing happened to him when he did not respond. All is well that ends well as the JA bloke was trying to communicate to the Deaf bloke about getting Hearing Aid…
The moral of the story is we should not be too quick to JUDGE! As I go about my daily business, I am reminded of the Persons we come across who are experiencing different situations in their Lives… It is not easy & that was 1 of the major Reasons why I embarked on Studies to empower myself to deal with some of the ISSUES which had confronted me in my Childhood & later that road I travelled called LIFE…! So often I feel down & out as I refused to tag myself with that other “D” word, but I always Bounce Back Before 2 Long!

CHAPTER 12

The Criminal Justice System Made Me A Victim To Cover LEYF Abusers

Dear Mervelee,
I hope you are doing well & Safe?
Mervelee – Would You Be Interested in Speaking on Stage at My Next Event on November 27th, 2021 in London?
Hi Mrs Myers. Thanks for those. They’re great. We will link to one of the videos and I will bear you in mind the next time a video or interview is requested. John

Hi John
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don’t have a Twitter and LinkedIn account. But I won’t go into that now. Here is the link at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g that I want you to check on one of my YouTube. This video was done professionally and costs me lots of money. I just wanted to have an idea how the professional’s work. I am doing a great job, even if I say so. Anyone can use Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 to use my intellectual property and image rights. All am asking is am given credit, because this is how am going to building my reputation.
I covered topics from the Early Years as a SENCO and a Mental Health & SEND Advocate. Feel free to share and get me recognised. Regards. Mervelee Myers.
From: HOPKINS, John (QUAY HEALTH SOLUTIONS CIC)
Sent: 04 November 2021 17:37
To: ratty.nembhard1956@gmail.com
Subject: Social Prescribing Service

Dear Mrs Myers,
Good talking to you earlier.
Here are my details. Please do send on the link to the first video and we can direct people to it through our twitter feed.
I will pass your details onto Tim at Virtual Health Labs and keep an ear out for those interview opportunities.
All the best
John Hopkins (he/him)
Team Leader – QHS Social Prescribing Service
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
E: john.hopkins9@nhs.net T: 07585691042
A: Spa Medical Practice, 50 Old Jamaica Road, SE16 4BL

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sad.
Felt lika thumping dat DIG in har BK mouth when she cum mek game arta me bout We celebrate BHM & Diwali 2 a WC & dem pickney!!! Jackass sey di worl nuh level & a truth dat deh? Wat di frig does dah likes of dem JignaWarMouse know any ting bout BHM? Maybe das why dem put up a BK Jungle ina dah place throughout dah MoO…? As satan be my Judge dem coulda did fool me!!! Yes, dis is a piece of Banana Leaf dat I got delivered with my likkle meal! So yes, dere maybe Monkeys & other Scary Animals in dat de Jungle>>>

Areas Of Interest
Richard is interested in how adult perceptions about children and childhood affect children’s experiences; MM Updates: Look no further than https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for how Mervelee Myers invested in https://www.youtub.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g to share my own experiences in my “Open Book” lifestyle why my tutors at https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk advised me to use my assignments for my first book 1997-1999.

He is also interested in looking for strategies to enhance the inclusion of young children’s voices within the discourse on early years education and care. MM Updates: Mervelee Myers carried out “A Voice of a Child” research project for June O’Sullivan in August 2010 working at Luton Street Community Nursery. Strangely enough, I was hounded out of Fitzrovia Community Nursery where I started with Westminster Children Society in September 2009. I was rescued by Joelle Lax the manager of Holcroft Nursery because I worked with her at Lambeth Walk Day Nursery William Wilberforce when I was headhunted out of Lambeth College. In light of the above can Richard Harty declare any links he has with London Early Years Foundation as I will be producing research about how adults’ perceptions about children and childhood affect children’s experiences.

4Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Judith Gordon and 2 others. 3 Shares
ON THIS DAY 9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard November 6, 2012 ·
Dem sey when Trouble tek U… Pickni shut fit U!!! Fuss dat fridge conk out, tv falla suit… & dis morn dat cusSID washing machine decided dat it nah mek 2013 cum ketch it a wuk nuh more… RIP Jany 2001- Nov 2012!!! Guess caan complain 2 much still?

Please let me know your thoughts on the above.

Thank you for your email.
We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours, if your query is urgent please call 01438 544477.
Kind regards,

Herts for Learning’s Training and Events Team
Hi,
Please confirm your attendance for our scheduled session on Friday November 5th at 2:30-3:30 UK time (8:30-9:30 JA time)
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 821 2395 1120
Passcode: 474587
One tap mobile
Meeting ID: 821 2395 1120
Passcode: 474587
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kOO3FoW6v
Warm Regards,
Janelle Reid
Licensed Associate Counselling Psychologist | Mental Health Counsellor
Stay Balanced | Life in Transformation
21 Rochester Ave.
876-364-1149
http://www.staybalanced.info | @staybalanced2020

So Jillian McTaggart you don’t run my life and you have to confirm with me if I have an appointment first.
Thanks
Mervelee Myers
From: MCTAGGART, Jillian (ST ANDREW’S HEALTHCARE – NYA)
Sent: 03 November 2021 12:34 To: Mervelee Myers
Subject: Next appointment

Hi Mervelee,
I just wanted to confirm with yourself our next appointment on Thursday 11th of November at 10am at the Southwark hub, as I know you stated you have an eye test tomorrow morning
Thanks,
Jillian Mctaggart
Assistant Psychologist
CSTR Programme – South London
St Andrew’s Healthcare Community partnerships
Email (secure NHS): jillian.mctaggart@nhs.net
Email (CSTR mailbox): sah.londoncstr@nhs.net
Website: http://www.stah.org
Registered office: St Andrew’s Healthcare, Billing Road,
Northampton, NN1 5DG.
Charity no: 1104951

Living With Chronic Anxiety
I remember my life when I was a carefree little girl
Who moved from the location I was born to live at our own land?
The place was Ga-Ga Street that my brother ASHTER named Palmetto Close
The most abiding memory that stands out for me
Was running from where we live and falling at the entrance of the Street
Cutting my forehead open on the stone protruding from the ground

I am sure I got up went back home and have the scar as proof
I have concluded this was a chance to build my resilience
That was to see me survive one adversity after another
There were many challenges to follow
Which were part of the TRUAMAS I experienced
With each disaster I created I was helped to carry on

I learned to cook gathering stuff from the garden
But not knowing the laws of nature I suffered for my ignorance
And refuse to eat certain foods
There was the time dad had to cut the rings that were twisted off my finger
I have the scar to prove that too
With knowledge comes power, I must have been a clumsy child.

As far as I can recall I had a happy childhood as can be expected
Growing up with a loving family in a village that raised the child
Being an only girl, I was more than privilege to lavish
And accept the relationships with those in my family network
I enjoyed the things that were part of my transitional development
I have recorded some of my cherished moments growing up

I am still trying to work out when my life was turned upside down
That is the time I changed from the fearless Tom Boy
To a panic-stricken little girl who was shy and covering up my nervousness
If a child lives with ridicule it learns to be shy
I can still recall my first panic attack when an old man threatened me
For my cheekiness in taking up a dare

But am positive the rest of my ailments is/were psychological
My father’s illness was the turning point for my decline into TRAUMAS
My Personal Challenges over the next 10+ years did not help
If a child lives with criticism it learns to condemn
I turned my anger unto my father’s God for allowing him to suffer
And stopped going to the Townhead Baptist Church where I did not feel I belong

The signs and symptoms of my father’s Parkinson’s disease manifested in me
If a child lives with shame it learns to be guilty
My father beats me once for swearing so when GOD allowed my dad to suffer
I curse in my head and rebelled against a GOD that allowed my family to be poor
I was torn between my upbringing of a compassionate GOD that allowed
My Aunt to die whilst fasting, uncles to be murdered, mum to bears the burdens
My grandmas to suffer losses of their sons to disabilities and murder
And Mum’s Mother dying of a broken heart

The last to see dad alive and first to find him dead
And Mama saying in disbelief he can’t be dead he did not get a drink of water
I was at the end of the phone when Mama got her drink of water
If a child lives with security, it learns faith
The discrimination of the past 7 years stripped me of my dignity
As the SYSTEMS colluded to make me a criminal in the eyes of the laws
How do I come to terms with what happened to me after experiencing bereavement and losses?
I am a criminal because of my disabilities and the SYSTEMS covering for LEYF
If a child lives with hostility it learns to fight
At times I feel like giving up because once again my family and friends
Join forces with the enemies to discriminate against me
I can no longer trust my son and some of my brothers

I do not deserve to be discriminated against by LEYF after the death of my mother
The past 7 years have taken tolls on me
If a child lives with tolerance it learns to be patient
I am back to when I was a child praying for GOD to heal my father
Instead, my uncles were murdered, my brother ASHTER died in jail
I helped to bury him so could not afford to go for his funeral
Even though he prepared his Programme and wanted me to be involved

I could not believe that GOD still have it in for me
When BYRON was stricken with colon cancer
I was finishing my studies with the Open University
Did not want to miss the chance to be a graduate
Ask my brother for his permission not to attend his funeral
In return I promise him on his death bed with his wife relaying the messages

To help my niece through school
To “Experience the Multiple Discrimination” I did again after mum’s death
Is just too much to bear, but to push me over the edge
Impose Emotional Regulation Treatment entrapment
Making me a criminal until weeks before my husband’s 100th birthday
Is verging on the Mental Enslavement of BLACK PEOPLE
In the Mother Country now Richard Harty denies me my rights to repair my disabilities.
Can you please inform Julie that I need a contact telephone number or email for her please? She has done what Jillian McTaggart did. She changed my appointment without consulting me. She best doesn’t let me address this in the Public Domain. I am not a Criminal and her Prisoner lock up and let out at her decision. I am a carer and have a life before Paedophiles from LEYF to the UK Government decided to Discriminate against me to cover for June O’Sullivan the pervert.
Written by: Mervelee Myers FD (Open)
Mental Health & SEND Advocate
Date: 7 October 2021
Copyright of Mervelee Myers via Copyright Act 1976 Section 107 “Fair Use”. With my Intellectual Property and Image Rights online at Social Media & the WWW & the Internet.

Hi Mervelee, thanks for enquiring for a free online course. Unfortunately, as of right now, we cannot fund courses within your area.
Due to funding requirements within your area, we cannot connect you to a funded training provider.
Funding is currently paused; however it is likely to resume soon.
Please keep an eye out on your email or our Facebook Page for any updates.
We will be in touch as soon as your course becomes available.
We do apologise for any inconvenience
Thanks again
Team Free Courses

Follow us on Facebook for engaging content and feel free to message our friendly team of advisors.

Sent to: ratty.nembhard1956@gmail.com

4 Oct 2021 — Emotional regulation or self regulation is the ability to monitor and modulate which emotions one has, when you have them, and how you …
Related searches
There are a number of skills that can help us self-regulate our emotions.
Create space. Emotions happen fast. … – Refer to the fact that HMCTS & CPS & CJS colluded with LEYF and the Paedophiles and Abusers to deny me my rights to the space I have created in the home I was given running away from Domestic Violence in 2000. On the 30/10/2017 the Metropolitan Police and NHS Ambulance Service turned up at my home to section me from a malicious report by the scammer Winsome Duncan who stole my manuscript. On the 30/11/2020 Police visited my home under cover of the LEYF Margaret Horn Lecture to murder me to say I committed suicide. On the 1/12/2020 the Police returned to arrest me to cover their tracks from the previous visit when I was assaulted and arrested unlawfully. On the 6/2/2021 Police Officers came to reassure me after I reported an assault by a young black man, I had given money but I think his Mental Health had deteriorated when he approached me in Brixton. I recorded the Officer with his knowledge who used racist narratives. On the 21/10/2021 PC Conway and a Female visited my home and tried to force entry. He later called my mobile from a Private Number. Whilst on a raid in my Road a Police Officer pointed a machete at me whilst I was stood at my window. Even the neighbour standing outside could identify that his actions were racist. On the 13/11/2021 a Police Officer visited my home, walked past the person who smashed the glass in the door to come to my door to gain entry. Inside my home he told me the person did not act maliciously, I locked her out. When I tried to explain my side of the story, he accused me of shouting and leave. I raised other concerns and the person on the phone treated me like a criminal, claiming I was not getting in trouble for locking my neighbour out. I did not lock her out she was drunk. The Police has not got back in touch, Housing for Women took days to secure the door and has not gotten back in touch with me yet. I no longer feel safe in my home.
Noticing what you feel. … I must direct HMCTS & CPS & CJS & HMPPS to go to my websites and YouTube and 18 Facebook Pages for enlightenment on subjects from cradle to grave. I consider myself an expert authority on the subjects.
Naming what you feel. … When I expose the paedophiles at LEYF and UEL then the world will understand about my Fight4justice campaign. Why the HMCTS will be charged for putting children and risk of safeguarding when the ET Panel refused my Additional Witness Statement. The UK Government will reopen my Petition for an Inquiry in the Early Years Sector from the Open Letters I wrote to David Cameron and Theresa May. By then the powers that be will be quick to publish my Poems and my Books to provide Support Networks to help children who are left open the traumas because of the kinds of reviews on LEYF website.
Accepting the emotion. … Time for the mastermind of Men In Childcare and A Voice of a Child Richard Harty to be booked to face justice for the children at LEYF and their parents who experience any forms of abuse. Why did Judge Freer give Barrister Samantha Jones reference to be on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Panel? Why did Duchess Kate visit LEYF Stockwell Nursery with the reviews online?
Practicing mindfulness. … Refer to my Qualifications and training certificates and my role as the EYFS Coordinator, SENCO and Multigenerational Working Approach Facilitator at LEYF. Do the research about Mervelee Myers.
Identify and reduce triggers. … The HMCTS & CPS & CJS & HMPPS and all Legal Entities involved in the discrimination of Mervelee Myers with the 2 miscarriages of justice are the Career Criminals responsible for breaching my RIGHTS triggering and exacerbating my PTSD.
Tune into physical symptoms. … HMCTS is responsible for the physical and mental symptoms in breach of the Equality Act Protected Characteristics.
Consider the story you are telling yourself. More items… 22 Jun 2021
1 December 2021 FB Memories Richard Harty UEL Paedophiles
So University of East London the paedophile RINGS of #richardharty is unravelling on Faridah Adeyemo and Faridah Adeyemo YouTube how interesting that Ervin Nembhard must gather the EMINEMBHARDfamily for a POW-WOW about #MadSister Mervelee Ratty Nembhard at last Refer to Faridah Adeyemo Re the University of East London why Fight4justice and Valdin Legister and Ervin Nembhard and Naheel Julene Brown Legister and Barclays UK and Lambeth College and The Open University will among some of those called to #testify about #richardharty the #paedophile mastermind of Men In Childcare with #LEYF the ABUSE Rings https://youtu.be/ZigtTevadBE for more of why Fight4justice is investment
We hope https://youtu.be/k_5-II7d2jk
We hope https://www.facebook.com/100000781697122/videos/2559576570745041/
5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with Mertie Bernard and Valdin Legister.
Daily Express Page 29: My date with Rihanna and the (former) party prince… Camilla Tominey mixes with pop royalty and British royalty when she joins Harry on his tour of the Caribbean as they mark milestone anniversaries of independence.
Message to those #Naysayers who have been thrawling through my Facebook with their #UlteriorMotives. They must remember that I already told them, I don’t have #Secrets & if there are any, I KEEP THEM TO MYSELF! Anything more than one person knows is not a #SECRET? My #SocialMedia is my #GiftofHistory for the #FutureGenerations. Can LEYF Nurseries not acknowledge how I used my #Qualifications, #CPPDP to promote their organisation? Now I have gone into #LEYFWebsite & done my #Research, just in case they are unaware. How many of the #Managers were my #FormerColleagues at #LutonStreet? Did my #2Son Mr Valdin Legister not endorse #LutonStreetTeam in 2011. That was the years they said I was not good enough to fill the post of #LeadEarlyYearsPractitioner despite been the only shortlisted staff from the organisation. Maybe it’s time to review & update the #Contract into the #RulesofLaw governing the EYFS, Ofsted, the Equality Act 2010, Data Protection Act 1998, Human Rights Act 1998, et al…?
Page 30: A word from the Editor Martin Townsend – ‘You CAN be the hottest actor on TV, whose name always comes first on the credits, but if you have to settle for being a couple of rungs lower on the cast list, if the most you can hope for is a few lines rather than a grandstanding speech and you still become a much-loved household name, that, to me, is a real achievement. “If you can make it there,” to steal a phase from Frank Sinatra, “you can make it anywhere…”
I will leave this powerful insights from the opening statements from the #Editor speak volumes… LEYF Nurseries can do whatever they please now. When #MERVELEEMYERS has done her best since 19.05.1956, I doubt there is not much more I can do to change the #Opinions of those who can’t wish good for others in #Life or in #Death!!!
My Fight4justice will not be in vain, even when I am struggling without #WORK to provide for my #BasicNeeds?

Graduate of the Open University 2004 – 2010 Foundation Degree In Early Years FD (Open) May 2009.
To Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom with Careen Nembhard Sinanan and 2 others.
Since today might be my last b4 I have to take a Facebook break, I have heard a voice telling me to make the most of my opportunities. Once more I would like to acknowledge the fact of my #Achievements with my Fight4justice campaign against LEYF Nurseries with the support I have been given by #SocialMedia & Facebook for Windows in particularly. After today, I will be focussing on doing my #Highlights!
I am still considered a #RespectableProfessional & I will make sure there are no doubts about this fact. So whoever is intent with their Reverse-psychology, I will endeavour to do my #Research after!

Good morning Facebook? The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness there of… The world and they that dwell therein…
I am mindful of my blessings for many reasons and this came into play last night. My Tom was watching the Snooker Live Pro on the TV & I was busy on the computer. I could hear him willing #RannyOSullivan on… Went to the kitchen to tidy up & came back & my Tom was #Jubilant… He had his disappointment early when despite me telling him not to just back a horse to #Win, he did & lost all his money. The horse placed #2nd. To be honest that is minor to TOM because he #Gambles!!!
In bed he said he had a #Dream in the week that he won “Three Hundred & Fity Thousand Pounds”. I asked him where that is going to come from & he siad must be the #Lottery. I saiud to him ok, we will watch this #Dream.
But strangely enough I woke this morning & the 1st thing that came to my mind was what happened at my #AuntieMelliehome when I visited JA for my #2Son Mr Valdin Legister wedding in 2014. On the day my #Cuz Mr Hayden Salmon took me out by the #SpanishTownHighway, I don’t know if he remembers his parting conversation to me…? This is exactly what came back to me this morning. Us #NEMBHARD are #CHRISTIANS regardless of the #Denomination we choose to #Worship. That’s why this morning I am up & deciding to let the Lord do Thy will & leads me wherever He wants me to follow?
My Fight4justice must ensure LEYF Nurseries, the #Establishment & #Systems do not get away with Social Injustices & Inequalities summed up in the Equality Act 2010 as #DISCRIMINATION!
8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Suzanne is from Iraq & I am from Jamaica! WE started living in the UK at around the same time? WE were fortunate to be linked via OUR work at London Early Years Foundation & as Parents shared similar KVB! Ta Suzanne for Ur Beliefs in what I bring to the Team at LS!

Out of Many We r 1…!
Websites Publication

1. UEL Disability and Dyslexia Teaching and Learning Support Requirements
  2. Smart Teachers SENCO job offer – My son was misdiagnosed with Multiple Disability
  3. Dr Chris Pascal and Professor Tony Bertram Endorsement on LinkedIn
  4. HMCTS Group Impact Report 2016
  5. CCMCC Disability Reasonable Adjustment
    On this day 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
    For those of U whose BD I’ve missed- Happy belated! & 4 those whom I will surely be missing take a bow on my b1/2 on the day? I am 1 Tired Wreck, but I am still Soldiering on>>> Have 2 work right up until my travels, but if my Ghana Sis Madonna can do it, so will I, even if I am about 2 Drop? Yesterday was 1 Interesting & Productive day & I got the opportunities 2 be Challenged from I left my home until I got back indoors… So BTU 2 all my colleagues at LEYF-LS – Suzanne, Michelle Hoofong, et al who supported me all the way! With Ur help I was empowered to brighten 1 LEL on the day she celebrated her 83rd BD.
    I am sure my CEO who is an advocate of Multi-Intergenerational would be more than pleased about the work WE continue to do at LS to make this a Reality? Let’s hope Eileen Parker whom I sometimes escorted home when I see her at the BS at Alscott Rd really appreciated the card the children made 4 her? Next time I see her am sure she will tell me even if when I talk, she says “I CAN’T HEAR U, I AM DEAF…” So it was from 1 end of the MIG process of the ELDERLY to the very YOUNG! Changes of any kinds do have an IMPACT on the VO as well as the VY, so these groups just don’t do things differently because they want to make OUR life a Living Nightmare? The morale of the story WE are never too OLD to LEARN?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Justice Simler HHJ Shanks Paul Kernaghan Adam Jones Brian Doyle Hildebrand Martin Freer Dight Parfitt HMCTS Career Criminals Must Face My Fight4justice Julie Olayinka HMPPS Make My Husband Cry Today He Is 98 I Need ERT -100