3 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e8  ·

Public

All I am saying this is my son Kevin Murray! Therefore LEYF Nurseries- will have to know that my Fight4justice will roll on and on… Facebook for Windows missed the perfect opportunity. Anyway I know they harvested my data and is trying to benefit from my #misery. How old is #JudgeEJFreer and #JudgeShanks? Tell them to go back to read my witness statements and the bundles.

This content isn’t available right now

When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.

8Carvet Colquhoun, Margaret Noble and 6 others

1 Comment

4 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e7  ·

Public

Let the world be aware of my situation. I don’t need to embellished my Fight4justice campaign against LEYF Nurseries. Since I join Facebook in February 2010, I have adhere to the Rules of Law and British Ethical Guidelines in every Contract and using my Moral Judgement to make decisions. I have my Defensive Practice to back up my stories. Yet the #EmploymentTribunals affirm the Discrimination and presided over another miscarriage of justice. Do they really believe I’m going to keep quiet or commit suicide to give them ammunition to fuel the RACIST Terrorism by the COWARDLY BIGOTS who are THUGS of the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses. No way I will be writing….

No photo description available.

Toraino Beckford

Df4ece4Smhber6 3n, 21s0091e7  ·

ATTENTION JAMAICA 🇯🇲

If anything happens to me, think bigger than the Jamaican government.

I hate to publish things like this that give the impression of me being a paranoid conspiracy theorist- void of facts.

I have always prided myself as a logical, realistic, evidence-based person who does not, to the best of my knowledge, lend myself to wild speculations and baseless conspiracy theories.

However, my recent experiences with a phenomenon I come to know as “The Targeted Individual Program” has forced me to become bolder in my exposure and discuss issues that persons are probably reluctant to believe.

For a while, I have been experiencing stalking, hacking of my electronic devices, unexplained harassment from Law enforcement (Negril Police) and other people within my community. Recently there have been two incidents of guns firing at my home (two nights in a row) which I believe is an attempt to send a message to me.

Knowing that I publicly accused the Prime Minister of Jamaica, Andrew Holness of using my plagiarised work (on an anti-crime plan I was developing titled “Crime Control Initiative: Operation New Horizon and was denied exposure from a list of mainstream media houses including ( The Gleaner, The Observer, The Star, Loop News and TVJ News) and was later given two radio talk shows to voice my allegations against the Holness administration (Talk up Youths by Emprezz Golding and Ripe Mango by Kamla Forbes).

At this point, I am fearful for my life and I don’t know if the police will be much help. I am simply informing the people of my current circumstances if things get worse because I am currently changing my address and I don’t have any familiar connections in the place that I am going. I simply cannot stay where I am currently living and I simply cannot stay silent because of pride and the fear that I will be disbelieved and ridiculed.

I will not be replying immediately to your post because I will not have consistent internet connection where I am about to go so please support me.

2You and Carl Nembhard

6 Comments

4 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e7  · London  ·

Public

When di bomboclaat #Scammers dat keep call me phone gwine get di F.U.C.King message. Mi nah tek part in nuh #Survey. Last wk u say u a #HMRC.

2You and Shersher Nembhard

2 Comments

1 Share

5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about doing something different with Dulcie Henry and

19 others

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e6  · London  ·

Public

Good morning Facebook! After #CONSULTATIONS with the Councillor of the Friendship Division, Mr Kevin Murray… The #Page Community Upliftment Programme – C.U.P will remain #INDIFINITELY! Looking forward to sharing your informed communication via #SocialMedia as how best to continue the work with the #Mandate the #Electorate have given to the Jamaica Labour Party to make #History in Westmoreland. This is the start of the #Journey now that the electionnairing is settled and we work together for the #Prosperity of the #CUP been getting filled to the brim with the support of each and everyone!

+11

24Valdin Legister, Andrea Nembhard and 22 others

4 Comments

1 Share

6 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e5  ·

Public

Its been 1 hell of a week gone by from Monday – Saturday. Most harrowing of all was Thursday morning when I had to call the Ambulance out after I couldn’t revive TOM from his hypo. 1st time since I was diagnosed with Die or Beat Dis that I had to call the Ambulance.

10You, Sam Coote, Arian Murray and 7 others

13 Comments

3 Shares

6 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e5  ·

Public

As well as been wracked with concerns, I was feeling a bit Guilty because of events over the past weeks. My PROBLEMS created by sum Low-Life-Evil-Yobs-of-Frustrations resulted in me being Physically, Mentally & Psychologically SICK! Lack of Sleep is creating havoc on my Emotional Health & Overall Wellbeing.

I have sum Wicked-Brats-of-a- Wutless Money Grabbers who are trying to take away my VOICE to thank for sum of these states of affairs. But even thou I am reduced to living from hand to mouth, I am paying my dues… Because sumady, supn or HOS will have to give an account & stand up at the Judgement seat to answer Questions why these things are allowed to continue!

I’ve been up since the COD & need to do sum WORK. Remember when I used to study & have Live-Lines to meet…

I told my Counsellor on Friday at the Mad House Hospital that them send me, hoping to say I am INSANE… That I decided to take back control of my Life. Instead of being ANGRY, feeling Sorry for myself… I am going to use that Anger creatively to Fight4Justice for I & all the others who were unjustly Persecuted… Living in Fear & unable to move on… I have no intentions fi guh nyam outa Garbage Pan… Nor guh back a JA, MAAH to please no-Baddy who don’t know GOD!

Found 1 of my OTM on SM last night & send him a text. He said he was watching Chelsea get beat up by Bournmouth & then he going to cook dinner 4 his Baby Son. Good thing I’d decided to hang up, tun ova & tun dung from way back, now any1 of those age is my GC… It’s good to be REMEMBERED!!!

So now I tek mi exit from SM until I sort sum UB. Later shall be Greater, even Greater than Ms Rachie Grater Cakes. Shalom Kings & Queens. I want to finish my work b4 22nd December so I can celebrate mi WB BD in style!

From the days of Slavery our 4-Parents were sold out by their Tribes-People out in Africa… Today nutn has changed especially amongst di Low-Class-Gutless JAMAICANS in Foreign Lands who will sell out dem fellow Country-Folks 4…? Case not Dismissed yet as in Ms Gloria Cameron’s Case… Mine just a begin….!

10You, Sam Coote, Arian Murray and 7 others

13 Comments

3 Shares

7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Sam Coote and Roxanne Unruly Jones.

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e4  ·

Public

Just updated SKYPE & found out the Baby arrived? So now Ur mum Kadene have to mek sure she give U Ur food in the PP 4 U & the Baby – Breast Feeding is on the Menu I hope?

No photo description available.

6Careen Nembhard Sinanan, Sam Coote and 4 others

5 Comments

2 Shares

8 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e3  ·

Public

Trying to fit my EX in or else we may end up pass each other like a Thief in the Night! Nuh rest for the Weary?

1Karene Salmon

1 Share

8 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e3  ·

Public

Time is getting nearer to MTD! OMW panic is beginning to set in cause I doan even know wey fi begin? Final shopping 2 b done, house 2 put in order, cases 2 pack, Hair 2 wash & me a tell U dat’s nuh easy tasks! Then who knows God may just answer a SinnAS like Me prayer & mek Tom send di message dat me win dat LOTTERY? LhHM me woulda just come back cum tie up Bizz & head bak pon di Rock! U know wat me woulda jus guh be me Son Campaign Manager fi real?

2 Shares

8 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e3  ·

Public

Yesterday Tom told me abt his experience with 1 Institution, & 2day it’s my turn 2 get di wind up! Wat di freaking hell dem tek me fah doan eh Pupa JESUS? Imagine being told that the thing that U delivered by Hand got lost in the Post! Well at the ripe old age of 90 Tom have all his Faculties intact & could argue his point! So even thou I have a HD which cause me Tongue fi tie up at times… I am still capable of Critical Thinking? Sammy U cawn Fool me again!

1Stephane Lewis

1 Comment

2 Shares

8 years ago

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e3  ·

Well said indeed!

No photo description available.

Community Playthings UK

Df4ece4Smhber6 6n, 21s0091e3  ·

Nelson Mandela: “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.”

1 Share

10 years ago

0Doneice19mibecfr 56h, di0h201u10  · London  ·

Public

7 Brothers 7 different MINDS!!! 1 was a Parish Councillor & the other a Brigadista… Now who left their marks on Jamaican History?

No photo description available.

9 Comments

2 Shares

Display your photos with Portal

Portal lets you display your favorite Facebook photos in your home.

Learn More About Portal

You’re All Caught Up

Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

On this day

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Celebrate Valdin Allan Legister’s Birthday Like I Was 20 Years Old Before The Death Of My Father Ivan Sandyman Nembhard ERT List Is Prepared For Paedophiles At LEYF, UEL HMCTS, CPS, CJS 6/12