Without Prejudice My Family Friend Can Continue Nailing My Coffin With Me Not Dead To Salve Their Conscience For Abandoning Me To Discrimination After Mum Died So Who Caused Mental Break Down For ERT Entrapment By LEYF Abusers Protected By HMCTS CPS CJS Career Criminals 28/11/2021?

28 November 2021 FB Memories

Your Stories From a Year Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

Nov 28

Nov 28

Nov 28

+4 more

Only you can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard.

Notvembaer 218u, t8g2s0o1h19u3rc90d  ·

Public

Now let me #write my little #tribute to my #friend Mava Black and her #family on the passing of her #brother. I can understand who my friend is feeling at this time after losing him in similar fashion to that of her sister Gracie who died in McDonald’s in Savanna-la-Mar years ago.

Although we are far away across the Pond from each other, our friendship goes back to the time when I arrived in the UK. She was working in the Cafeteria and I as a Cleaner at the MAFF at St John’s Smith Square.

I was a #witness at her #wedding an Mava being herself has to do it twice. Visiting her family at Orange Hill/Bay I was to learn of the relationship of the Manning’s School connections.

On behalf of my family I extend our #condolences to the BLACK Family. Mava sister was there when my #cousin Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group needed the support of those she knew.

Just saying to all concerned that through your celebrate the life of your loved ones. Father Alone Knows About It… Father Alone Understand Why…

Now I take my leave from Cyberspace and focus on myself and my #husband. We have each other to be thankful for.

RIP Mava Brother G.

3Karene Salmon, Sameria Lener and 1 other

5 Comments

2 Shares

3 years ago

Notvembaer 218u, t8g2s0o1h18u3rc90d  ·

Public

God has witness goodness in #MerveleeMyers! I am celebrating with my #sons¬¬¬ 28/11/2018, 2 years when they got z mandate…

4Valdin Legister, Smith Stacey and 2 others

2 Comments

1 Share

3 years ago

Notvembaer 218u, t8g2s0o1h18u3rc90d  ·

Public

If U wondering what I am doing up? Getting inspirations from my sons Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed with Valdin Legister and Mertie Bernard at Old Kent Road.

Notvembaer 218u, t8g2s0o1h17u3rc90d  · London  ·

Public

When you are trying to control the emotional upheavals caused by the discrimination by LEYF Nurseries that cause my childhood traumas to be the #POSTTRAUMATICSTRESSDISORDER from the time I get back from burying my MOTHER. I am feeling empowerment by just getting this from the #LondonBridgesChallenge team. I know who I am and the blinkered 3 Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals will have to go back to examine the fact. They are responsible for the additional discrimination I am experiencing because they choose to preside over another miscarriage of justice. I have been facing my demon from the time my father was struck down with Parkinson’s. I am a STRONG Empowering BLACK WOMAN who is going to be #BreakingDownBarriers as an Advocate. Thanks to those who are abusing the power of their authority, they refused to act responsible. God is my Judge. I will rest and back to work.

Today, I celebrate 1 year of my son who was misdiagnosed with multiple disabilities elected as Councillor for the Friendship Division. What’s Valdin Legister doing? Delegating for his Big Breda as per usual from they were little.

+12

2Carl Nembhard and 1 other

1 Comment

2 Shares

4 years ago

Novie0Spmnb22er 278,6hs 2r00c170e7d  · London  ·

Public

+12

2Carl Nembhard and 1 other

1 Comment

2 Shares

4 years ago

Novie0Spmnb22er 278,6hs 2r00c170e7d  · London  ·

Public

I’m still a #Prisoner fr I get back from burying my MOTHER & transfer 2 #LEYF BIB, HOC NC July 2014… The ET affirm z discriminat

2You and Rose Thompson

7 Comments

4 years ago

Novie0Spmnb22er 278,6hs 2r00c170e7d  · London  ·

Public

2 z Ignorant MF dat call fr #HMRC, wat u did is Cyber Bullying _Counter Terrorism & Security Act 2015. U are helping me 2 overcome

2You and Carl Nembhard

7 Comments

5 years ago

Novie0Spmnb22er 278,6hs 2r00c170e6d  ·

Public

My #SON!

Novie0Spmnb22er 278,6hs 2r00c170e4d  ·

Public

Make a Change 4 the Future of the Young Generation in the Parish of my Birth please! Westmoreland People need to stop Voting 4 Party & put the interests of the Populace 1st! Who can do the Best job of representing the Poor Down Trodden People of Westmoreland is the Priority now? Stop this Foolish talk about if a Dog Represent the PNP then Westmoreland People will vote 4 dat Dog instead of some1 who is in it to Ring the Change?

No photo description available.

Andrew Holness is with Patricia Wedderburn and Barbara Smith-whitely.

Novie0Spmnb22er 278,6hs 2r00c170e4d  ·

1Judith Gordon

1 Comment

1 Share

11 years ago

Novcem7b1e0r p28, 4n2so20c10red  ·

Public

Bwoy me a tek de hint, listen 2 my instict & take a break from the Party Circuit until 19.12.10 at Brixton Academy. Me na go mash up my Dolly House fe please anybody. Me a go do some work.

2 Shares

11 years ago

Novcem7b1e0r p28, 4n2so20c10red  ·

Public

The Birthday Bash went well I was told & the Man enjoyed himself. No I did not attend. Surprise Surprise the Man is friends with Family & People I know well from my neck of the Woods. Joan Bernard says He comes well recommended. Gonna go fishing & see what I catch. Am de same Old RATTY no change at all.

No photo description available.

Novcem7b1e0r p12, 4n2so20c10red  ·