Without Prejudice I Will Not Ask God For Help I Must Do What I Have To Show How My Family And Friends Hand Me Over To LEYF Abusers For HMCTS, CJS, CPS To Entrap Me With ERT I Did Nothing And Have No House In Jamaica I Am Here To Tell Stories Of Hate Religion Politics Son’s Captivity Brother Died In Jail Am Prisoner

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 3 new photos to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom.

November 2015  ·   · WORK of any kinds keep me occupied & going1 Comment24 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

NoveSmboi0e13r 221t14,s3 o20r15d  · Shared with Public

Public

Need to go collect my Jing Bang dem yah sah. A fi mi dem suh mi a guh fi dem. Mi hab Food, Clothes, Shoes & Flowers. But mi nah nyam di Food/Drinks cause mi nuh trust nuh Sheddah after Dark. If di Lockers dem Open, mi dump to Clothes & Shoes cause me nuh Cain & Able nuh- Baddy tek mi sinting dem & wuck Gunzuh pon I. Mi soon 60 & nebba hab Big Jack Fruit Elephantitis Foot… Suh mi nah tek up dem crosses. Mi nuh know which part a di Caribbean dem sen guh get oils fi put pon dem fi tun mi dung.As a matter a Fact mi nah badda guh fi dem yah sah. Might be a Trick & I don’t cumback out deh A Live. Dis is wat became of mi Good-Good Money Plant. Dem treated it di same way dem treated mi fi 12+ months till mi behind start a guh 2 wey 2 wey. Mi nuh want haffi mek nubaddy haffi guh mek mi haffi find out a wey Water Walk guh a Pumpkin Belly? Gosh December round the corner & I need fi mek a new start & get rid a all di Crosses dem!Blinking heck, look pon di Time? Mi a guh a mi bed yah sah!

4You, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 2 others1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

NoveSmboi0e13r 221t14,s3 o20r14d  · Shared with Public

Public

Telling Any1 Who Cared to Listen About my #2 Son!+448

Mangandí José is with Aida Artero and Valdin Legister.

Septel4afimbenigar 2t19, 20ao1ird1  · 2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated.

NoveSmboi0e13r 221t14,s3 o20r13d  · Shared with Public

Public

Where does TIME go when 1 is having Fun? Soon 10 pm & I have early shift 2moro! I’ll be doing my Nativity Scene b4 I left 4 the Fair Shores of JA! Me jus hope nubaddy nuh cum badda claim sey me a Clutter dem PS & try fi cum gi me nuh Love Letter? Cause if it happen again me sure fi tell dem me Mind & when me get Dutty, it not a Pretty sight fi witness nor Hear!

1Stephane Lewis6 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

NoveSmboi0e13r 221t14,s3 o20r13d  · Shared with Public

Public

So I went to carry out my OBLIGATIONS & was confronted with this conundrum! Immediately I could see myself in another couple of years if I am lucky, so I decided to put out a Warning? When I was younger & helped Mum as an informal carer for my Dad & Granny, I can now recalled some of the antics my Granny got up to. Only those days WE thought she was Old, Miserable & intent on making Our lives a Misery! My Papa was the proverbial Angel, God rest his soul, but GanGan was more than a handful, even before she took sick. Now I am dealing with Mass Tom & if it’s not 1 thing it’s another… But because I had prior experiences of dealing with the old in the form of my Granny, I am empowered to cope without taking any of what he throws at me personal. So when he turns 1 day & claims I burnt the food, or it’s not cooked, don’t have any taste, etc… I can take everything in my stride with a pinch of salt! When I talk to my family back home & they tell me about the antics Mama Lou gets up to, then I know history is repeating itself, & will forever be repeating. Cooked Tom’s soup yesterday, so asked if he is going to finish the rest when I walked into the kitchen to do the cooking? My man replied that’s its too SALT!!! So in the most soothing of voice I asked “who put more Salt in it?” Ole Massa considered carefully b4 replying “nuh ME!” Believe my word when I said I never gloated & asked what I should do with it? He said I should add a little water & heat it for him… The moral of this story is although I won this round, that does not mean I am not going to hear more grumbles about how totally USELESS I am at doing things in the future! So all my Family please be aware that when it’s my turn to walk down this road that my Gran, Dad, Mum, Tom, & others have travelled down. All I am asking for is a little Sympathy as none of US would wish these Conditions on Our worse ENEMY! — feeling blessed.

2Jasmine Hylton and Stephane Lewis1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

NoveSmboi0e13r 221t14,s3 o20r13d  · Shared with Public

Public

Taking on the Cares of my FAMILY & the World!