Without Prejudice I Was There For All Who Need Help Family Friends Left Me For HMCTS, CPS, CJS To Make Me A Criminal With ERT Entrapment Until Weeks Before My Husband’s 100th Birthday We Experiencing Elderly Abuse Police CCMCC, MOPAC, IOPC, JCIO, DBS, To Cover For LEYF UEL 24/11/21

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago. ON THIS DAY 4 years ago

No1tvS0epiuomb33enhra o24e, 201d7t  · London  ·  Shared with Public Public  Celebrating the life of the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD Family, gone on ahead.

No photo description available.

6Valdin Legister, Rose Thompson and 4 others 1 Comment 2 Shares Share

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago

No1tvS0epiuomb33enhra o24e, 201d7t  ·  Shared with Public Public  Celebrating the life of Joyce Cynthia #Legister. Sleep on and take your RIP.

No photo description available.

3Mertie Bernard, Shersher Nembhard and 1 other 1 Comment 1 Share Share ON THIS DAY 4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling loved in London, United Kingdom.

No1tvS0epiuomb33enhra o24e, 201d7t  ·  Shared with Public Public  Taurus: You’re hearing a lot of praise, but don’t let it go to your head. Resting on your laurels will result in a lost opportunity. Studying for a test, practicing your interview skills and compiling a portfolio are more important than attending parties. I am blessed, I am having my difficult moments, but my GOD will never leave me alone.

2Carl Nembhard and Suzan Allen 1 Comment 3 Shares Share

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was celebrating Thanksgiving Day with Delroy Campbell and  14 others . No1tvS0epiuomb33enhra o24e, 201d6t  ·  Shared with Public Public

Happy #ThanksgivingDay to all my #Family, #Friends, #Acquaintances & fellow #Americans across the globe who might not be home celebrating with their families for whatever reasons. Continue to give thanks for the many blessings. By now everyone should be aware of themselves, feel included & surrounded by the love even when we are distances apart. 11Andrea Nembhard, Nembhard Samuels and 9 others 2 Shares Share

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.

NoveSmboi0e13r 221t14,s3 o20r16d  ·  Shared with Public Public  God has truly bless me & for that I am #Thankful. LEYF Nurseries & their collaborators can not take my pride & joys & passion about my #Work away. My Fight4justice will see me warning the public about #INCOMPETENTEmployers!

No photo description available.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.November 24, 2015  ·   ·   3Everol Blake, Andrea Brown and 1 other 3 Comments 1 Share Share

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago

NoveSmboi0e13r 221t14,s3 o20r16d  · London  ·  Shared with Public Public  Just got back #Data on this phone after a month. Felt like part of me was missing. Any download on the computer. No more touching wrong button? Eyes are aging with me!

No photo description available.

4Joan Gayle, Karene Salmon and 2 others 3 Comments 4 Shares Share

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 3 new photos to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom. November 2015  ·   ·

WORK of any kinds keep me occupied & going

1 Comment24 Shares Share