Without Prejudice Social Media, UK Government Systems, LEYF, UEL Put Children At Risk Mervelee Myers Stories Must Shatter Myths About Men In Childcare A Voice Of A Child Mastermind Of Richard Harty Abusers In EYFS CEO June O’Sullivan Magaret Horn Lecture Will Not Cover For Discrimination

MM Investigate LEYF And Richard Harty Men In Childcare

FB Memories https://merveleeadvocacy.com/2021/11/15/without-prejudice-richard-harty-mary-mitchison-tanya-cotier-uel-head-list-issue-apology-prepare-honourary-ph-d-mention-on-the-video-i-get-threatened-to-remove-when-abuser-call-mobile-15-11/

Dear Mrs Mervelee Myers

Ref: OIA/6104859/21

Your complaint about University of East London

Thank you for sending us your complaint. We also received an E-form enquiry from you which I have added to your case. We’re writing to let you know what we have done so far, and what happens next.

We have logged your complaint on our system and given it this reference number: OIA/6104859/21. Please can you use this number when contacting us, because it will help us to find the details of your complaint more quickly.

Your complaint can now be tracked using MyOIA. If your contact details change, please update them on MyOIA. You can also check MyOIA to remind yourself of any deadlines we might set.

If we receive paper copies of anything, we make an electronic copy. We do not keep paper documents for very long. Please don’t send us original documents and do let us know straight away if you have sent us any documents which you would like back.

Normally we cannot consider a complaint until the internal procedures of the University have come to the end. At this point if you are not satisfied then a Completion of Procedures (CoP) letter will be issued to you. This refers to our organisation and is the point when we can normally carry out a review.

In exceptional circumstances we may consider a complaint without a CoP letter however we would need to see clear evidence that the University are unreasonably progressing the complaint or refusing to deal with it.

You have mentioned on your complaint form that you have received a decision and that the University are using threats for you to forget about this. So that we can determine if we may consider a complaint from you if you can please send this decision to me that would be helpful. If you have any further supporting documentation to demonstrate that the University are unreasonably progressing your complaint or obstructing, you from completing the internal procedures please do also send this to me. Please can you get back to me by 17 November 2021.

During our review of your complaint, we will share information you send us with our Point of Contact at the University, and information the University sends us with you, unless there is a very good reason not to.

We hope that the above information is clear. You can find some more information on our website – some helpful links are below:

What Happens Next?

Guidance on what we can and cannot look at

Helping us Review Your Complaint

Our Rules

If you have any questions about this information, or if you need help to use our service, please do let us know.

I am sending a copy of this email to the University for its information.

Yours sincerely

Graham Gilmour

Casework Administrator

On behalf of the Office of the Independent Adjudicator

Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education

Second Floor

Abbey Wharf

57-75 Kings Road

READING

RG1 3AB

Tel: 0118 959 9813

www.oiahe.org.uk

Twitter: http://twitter.com/oiahe

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message. Neither the OIA nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments. Calls to this Office may be monitored or recorded for quality control and training purposes.

The OIA is a charity, registered in England & Wales under number 1141289, and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales under number 4823842. Registered Office: Second Floor, Abbey Wharf, 57-75 Kings Road, Reading, RG1 3AB, United Kingdom

LEYF Abuse Rings

YouTube Drowning

FB Memories Ervin Birthday  https://merveleeadvocacy.com/2021/11/11/without-prejudice-my-visit-to-bib-11-11-20-was-a-cry-for-help-leyf-clean-up-claim-i-was-there-15-11-richard-harty-must-face-justice-for-mastermind-mic-abuse-rings/

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined.

SeSphtethmbgteSnportn hs6ogffmr,iema 2md01sg6f  · Shared with Public Public

Call the POLICE for me, tell them it’s a Case of Emergency. Just a case of London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) breaching the Contract I signed on 7.10.2009. They brainwashed di Bleached Faced Sick Stomach Cruella who was with me on this date. Mek shestay dey nuh watch her back?

May be an image of 1 person

Taurus April 21 – May 21: Although a work or legal matter hits a sticking point midweek, property affairs could be a cause for celebrations. Romantically, things haven’t felt this good in a very long time.

I must focus on this in light with what’s being happening in the background of my LIFE. Once more I am getting Stressed because of some unscrupulous persons with an axe to grind & their egos to boost. But I will be fighting the good fight with the 3 in 1 at my beck & calling. With Jesus in the vessel any1 can smile at the storms. I intend to get out of the Lion’s Den without so much as a scratch, much more being torn from limb to limb as is their AGENDA.

I am made of sterner stuff than they realised & Mama used fi sey “U haffi larn fi kiss Arse b4 U can kick it…” But I already done my fair share of allowing others to tek mi 2 Hands & 10 Fingers show God as fi dem & dere comes a time when enough is enough. Mi a guh put mi foot dung & any1 tink dem bad to watsitnot… Cum stan up pon mi foot fi purpose & nuh move & see wat mi a guh duh…!

Mi “Granny used fi say mi kotch up pon eyelash & if dem blink mi drop off”. Well mi deyah a tun Yard Gal eina Backra Massa/Missis Big Yard cause mi cawn duh betta. & if U han eina lion/tiger mouth U haffi tek time draw it out & nuh use brute force or else U loose dat han. Fire deh a Mouse-Mouse tail eh tink a cool breeze.

I was taught not to bite di hands dat feed mi, but at di same time I won’t mek any1 tek mi tun idiot & a VICTIM. I have Basic Human Rights like every other person. If U never did born yah, U a Squatter like mi who did born a JA. But because dem stop others from progress so they can kep dem perch pon top of di ladder doan mean dat fi mi GOD nuh see & know everything dat dem a duh to others fi mash dem dung.

Until I can mek other arrangements dem better come good cause I will be using every fibre of my being to prove dem wrong & ram dose negative discourses & languages dat dem use fi tag mi in order to blacken my good name & destroy my character back dung dem ignorant charlatan throats. By dem deeds U shall know dem.

So 4 all di MISS GI ORDERS dat trying fi wind mi up, I know how dem wuck. I have the example of mi brethren Jeptha aka Devon Chekko McIntosh from GaGa Street fi mek mark. Every October the wicked JA Police would come ready wid dem gun fi send him guh a jail. I am lucky that mine seems to follow the 7 years Bad Luck ting since mi cum to dis Land of Opportunity. But hear mi now dem will get wey wid dem Agenda ova mi Dead Body.

My name is E. Mervelee Myers-Tomlinson aka Ratty Nembhard. I doan suffer Intellectual Imbeciles gladly. When I went to college & studied at university, I was taught to use my initiatives. Now if I do any such thing I am accused of being dismissive of authority which might end up in a SANCTION & the discourses & languages added for good measures. But frankly I don’t gi a toss cause nuff a dem a Big Head Buds wid sawdust pack up in dem brains. Now I got rid of some of the stress, supn else need attending to….

Section 107 Fair Use Copyright Act 1976 by Mervelee Myers Fight4justice

Victims were “drugged, tortured and sexually assaulted” by “very many paedophiles”, the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse was told. Council staff “put vulnerable children in the path” of sex offenders, who infiltrated children’s homes and foster care, with “devastating, life-long consequences for their victims”, this damning report into decades of abuse has found. Employees in the south London borough of Lambeth “treated children in care as if they were worthless” and appeared to demonstrate “a callous disregard for the vulnerable children they were paid to look after”, according to the findings of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA). It heard evidence of children being raped, indecently assaulted, and sexually abused, but said that of complaints from 705 former residents across three such facilities, only one member of senior staff was ever disciplined. When children reported complaints at the time, they were routinely disbelieved. The report estimated the number of those abused was likely much higher and recommended the Metropolitan Police should consider whether there were grounds for a criminal investigation into one boy who died in a care home in 1977, having previously complained of being abused by a senior member of staff.

Social Links: FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/maonfb/ INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/murderanaly… REDDIT – https://www.reddit.com/user/MurderAna… MEMBER’S PROGRAM – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKQ… INTRO BY ENGLISH GRAVE/AVCM STUDIOS – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxUK…

43 Comments

SORT BY

Mervelee Myers  Add a public comment…

Mervelee Myers  Mervelee Myers  0 seconds ago

Derek Oshaughnessy  Derek Oshaughnessy  16 hours ago

It’s horrible to say I’ve been looking forward to this video but love this channel. Keep up the fantastic work Christina girl! 🇮🇪 8

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling crazy.

I am a People Person! Who know, I could have bumped into my Last Chance? But not to worry I have my eyes on sumaddy else now. But I haffi bide my time,lots of PRIVATE Persons abound dese days…

Amanda Chilvers  Amanda Chilvers  6 hours ago

This is so distressing. I was abused for a short time during my childhood. I spent a lot of time in my teenage years wondering if I’d made it up and sometimes still wonder now. I’m in my 50s now but still think about it so often. My heart goes out to all the survivors 4

SeSphtethmbgteSnportn hs6ogffmr,iema 2md01sg6f  ·  Shared with Public Public

This is me at Rumi’s wedding on the 4.1.2015! Now exchange of documents take place London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) will have to come clean & answer why dem let out di Racist Bullying Thugs at BIB pon mi? Every NAMES in those Statements will be made Public. Sorry fi Mawgah Do, it tun round bite U? I don’t care if dem Book fi Care Home World Show, if dem go round Slagging mi off when mi nuh know dem & dem nuh know mi, I am bound to get dem! I have in my FILE I stayout of situations that exacerbate & trigger my conditions – Chronic Anxiety. A now mi a go gi dem Passive Aggressive!

May be an image of 1 person and smiling

Rainbow Vision Art  Rainbow Vision Art  16 hours ago

I’ve always been open and honest about my abuse as a child (when I need to) me and my family moved to Croydon in 1985 and I was sexually abused by my father until around 14 years old. A few years down the line, my father (I heard on the news) was filmed as a neighbour of the Suffolk strangler and my father was a year after this case, found to have class A, B and C videos and pictures that he distributed and made of minor being sexually abused. My father was a clever man in finance, and I’m sure he moved from Cheshire to Croydon for a reason (a bad one)  Show less  11

View 7 replies

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

SeSphtethmbgteSnportn hs6ogffmr,iema 2md01sg6f  ·  Shared with Public Public

TECH don’t LIE according to the Daily Express? Now London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) can take this & pass to the Solicitor dat can’t READ nor even put Numbers in Consecutive Orders. I never pass a Maths Exam in my life, but I can Function!

Honouring Mr Welch And Those Who Serve/d

A picture containing ground, outdoor, person, sidewalk

Description automatically generated

Mary O'Reilly  Mary O’Reilly    1 day ago

Christina so glad you did this video I followed this horrific story when it initially came out. I can feel your absolute frustration at how these cases were handled or mishandled really. 🇨🇮   4

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard  SeSphtethmbgteSnportn hs6ogffmr,iema 2md01sg6f  · Shared with Public Public

Urgently in need of an Editor. Just think of “Just a Minute – no hesitation or repetition. I am too close to the situation to act rational in providing the requirements. I don’t want anyone to believe that I am handing over my work for them to keep like the Employment Adviser at Advising London who couldn’t help me but thought I’d given her my Documents for keeping. Then there is the JA breda who will remain A-Nanny-Mouse? As Judge Robert Rinder would say “did you have a CONTRACT”? I had one with @LEYF but they seem to have forgotten Section 1-33. My other Participant Observer Teacher/Learning source @DailyExpress make me realise TECH don’t LIE. So LB Ervin Nembhard we have to earn whatever is ours or it can be a matter of LOD? @LEYF Contract Section 30. Change of Circumstances: You are required to notify the Organisation of any changes to your circumstances, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, next of kin, emergency contacts, bank details and right to work in the UK. After 5+ years @LEYF change my Address, Lynne Kelly used under hand tactics to access my email & then my email was used for online DBS application. But best of all breach of Data Protection. When I engage with the Print Media they report the News. Since no one is interested, I have my stories to share with the world.

No photo description available.

Martina Fox  Martina Fox  16 hours ago

It seems to me the more this is exposed the less is done about it. These monsters are getting away left, right and centre. We hear about a case every so often and then it all goes quiet. Most of the time when someone gets done, they are at the bottom of the pile. This goes right to the top and they all cover for each other. 6

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 2 others .

nSgtSpepctiruemmbeurrSognrsdforh 6m, e20uu1d4  · Shared with Public Public

I was sat in doors last week when my Mind ran on Kenneth Legister… So I picked up the phone & gave him a call! We chatted 4ever as it is when U call some of Ur Family. I promised to make that trip to Leytonstone & I hope not 2 leave it 2 Late? It’s been awhile, but I am hoping 2 make amends now that I don’t have sum of the Responsibilities I had b4!

A picture containing tree, outdoor, car, plant

Description automatically generated

Lisa Jada Lisa Jada   1 day ago (edited)

While I don’t know the name of each child, I know I shed enough tears for each and every single one of them. They we’re pure, innocent, and vulnerable little children who deserved to be cherished and loved. Instead they were tortured and abused by those entrusted with their care. I pray for peace for all but I know for many nothing will ease their pain. Well done Christina, you did a fantastic job on this case. I can’t imagine how emotionally challenging this was for you but I’m glad you have given a voice to those that don’t have one. Is there any books written about this children’s home? Read more 3

nSgtSpepctiruemmbeurrSognrsdforh 6m, e20uu1d4  · Shared with Public Public

These days I refused from spending my Precious Time THINKING bout Matters dat don’t Concern me 2 Hoots! Am Engaged in Getting on wid my Life as U know wat…? It has been brought Home 2 me how Little Time I have Left 2 Accomplish sum of the things dat are of IMPORTANCE 2 Me/Myself & I!

No photo description available.

ally stevens ally stevens  6 hours ago

I lived in Shirley around this time and am disgusted to find out what was happening. Wish I could have helped them. Thanks for your research on the case.  2

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling tired.

nSgtSpepctiruemmbeurrSognrsdforh 6m, e20uu1d3  · London  · Shared with Public Public

TOMORROW is PROMISED 2 None of US…? But I have 2 say THANKS be 2 GOD 4 giving me this DAY & Hopefully I’ll be around 2 Full-JOY the next couple of Days that I’ll have away from the Stresses & Strains of…? Therefore I intend 2 make it a PRODUCTIVE TIME starting from this very Minute…!!! I have Named it MYOWNAGENDA!!! Praises 2 Jah Rastafar-I, ME & MYSELF Every Time that GOD pour out the Blessings & Sets me on the Road Rejoicing & Glorifying the Precious Name of JESUS>>> I am so very TIRED, I can’t tek 1 MESSAGE!!!

Victorian Ghost  Victorian Ghost 16 hours ago

I’ve recently heard that the police have warned Jess Phillips labour MP about a possible hitman threat. Got me thinking, I’ve never known the police to have ever released this sort of information before. I know she posts a lot of controversial stuff on twitter. But this kind of thing you’ve uploaded gets me thinking of something else. 3

Hi Mervelee,

I have just tried to call yourself so we could discuss when we could meet for our next appointment.

On Thursday 11th, I have time to meet at 10am or 2pm – please let me know if either of these times suit or if you are busy this day

Thanks,

Jillian Mctaggart.

Assistant Psychologist

CSTR Programme – South London

St Andrew’s Healthcare Community partnerships

Email (secure NHS): jillian.mctaggart@nhs.net

Email (CSTR mailbox): sah.londoncstr@nhs.net

Website: www.stah.org

Registered office: St Andrew’s Healthcare, Billing Road,

Northampton, NN1 5DG.

Charity no: 1104951

Keely Field Keely Field 24 minutes ago

Thank you for covering this case I had the pleasure of working with one of the victims and she was a sweet kind-hearted lady, but she has suffered all her lady. I hope all These animals get what they deserve in this life if not in the other.

You will have received a letter recently from Housing for Women and Rand Associates regarding a survey. This is a reminder a surveyor is due to visit your property tomorrow. Please call 0800 035 3051 or email surveys@rand-associates.co.uk to rearrange if this is not convenient.

Good morning Julie before the next appointment can you inform me if there is a plan of action with regards to the Emotional Regulation Treatment? Because so far all I have been subjected to from the Probation Service is the enforcement of Entrapment. Before the next appointment I need an outline of what the sessions are about. Otherwise, I will be presenting the evidence proving I am the victim of LEYF Paedophile RINGS Protected by the Judiciary of England and Wales and Criminal Justice System and Crown Prosecution Services

The format of the next appointment is as follows. Evidence of my correspondence to LEYF www.leyf.org.uk about needing support for the Discrimination that triggered my PTSD after the death of my mother. For My Safeguarding in line with the Legislation, Laws, Codes of Conduct and Practice the sessions will be recorded. Because when the Police Officers PCs Holly SWEENEY P255654 and Nikki Wright P240060 and Harry Stack P255641 and Ben Godfrey P255842 came to murder me on behalf of LEYF under cover of the LEYF Margaret Horn Lecture on 30/11/2020 I was not allowed to use my phone to call my stepson. So, what happened at Barclays is more proof of how MERVELEE MYERS is a prisoner and victim of the UK Government Agencies providing jobs for Probation Officers to spend time on my phone triggering my PTSD talking about the miscarriages of justice that allowed Richard Harty of the UEL to deny me my rights to use studying to repair the Discrimination in breach of all Rules of Law and the Protected Characteristics of the Equality Act. Barclays can scam me second time and close my account to cover up the scamming ring operating from 2004 when my money was taken. Maybe the Probation Service needs to track the Paedophile RINGS Protected by the Judiciary of England and Wales and Criminal Justice System and Crown Prosecution Services operating out of HOC Nursery and in hiding in the Early Years Sector

✨Pumpkin✨  ✨Pumpkin✨  15 hours ago

The victims in this ring are probably my age or older but I’m still going to say this anyway… those poor, vulnerable babies had no voice. I just want to hug them and tell them that I’m proud of them for coming forward to help others to tell their truths too. Thank you for the video hun  6

Dear Mrs Myers,

Here are those two organisations I mentioned earlier:

The OIA – The independent body that can handle and investigate complaints about Universities from students or former students.

Black River counselling – a counselling service with Lambeth and Southwark MIND that provide 1:1 support to residents of a Black African/African-Caribbean heritage.

Kind Regards

John Hopkins (he/him)

Team Leader – QHS Social Prescribing Service

Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm

E: john.hopkins9@nhs.net

T: 07585691042

A: Spa Medical Practice, 50 Old Jamaica Road, SE16 4BL

www.quayhealthsolutions.co.uk/social-prescribing/

A picture containing text, scissors

Description automatically generated

View 3 replies

MD_gaming 96  MD_gaming 96 11 hours ago

Hi

Thanks for using the Financial Ombudsman Service. We want to know how you feel about the service we’ve provided so far – even if things aren’t resolved yet. So we hope you’re able to spare a few minutes to complete our short survey, which relates to your recent complaint (case reference PNX-4291934-J9W5).

Your answers will help us understand whether we’re meeting the needs and expectations of our customers and our work is consistently of a high quality.

Please click the following link to complete the survey.

Start survey

Or copy paste the URL below into your internet browser.

We’d be grateful if you could complete the survey in the next week or so.

Your answers will only be used to help improve the service we provide in the future, and any feedback you give within this survey will be treated as confidential. Most information that you provide will be anonymised before being shared more widely. We remove any personal data from publications that we share or make public. You can read our survey privacy notice here.

If you have questions about the complaint we’re dealing with, please don’t reply to this email – please contact the person who has been handling it so far. If you’re not sure who that is call us on 0800 023 4567 or email complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

If you have any questions about this survey, or need help completing it (for example, because of a disability, or because English isn’t your preferred language) just let us know at customer.research@financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

To opt out of any future invitations to complete our surveys, please click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of this email.

Thanks for your time.

The Customer Experience Team,
Financial Ombudsman Service

This is a system generated email, please do not reply to it. The survey link in this email is unique to its recipient. Please do not forward this email. If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails, click unsubscribe.I can see your editing is getting better, great video thankyou 3

Lorene dickman Lorene dickman 13 hours ago

The sickness runs deep…..so many lives destroyed and forever altered. Sick thing is… parliament knew, just like here in the US and around the world  5

MM Advocating On Behalf Of Social Prescribing 5 October 2021

Social Prescribing A Holistic Approach by Mervelee Myers

The Windrush Scandal in a Transitional and Commonwealth Context – Copyright Act 1976 Section 107 “Fair Use Only”.

Institute Of Commonwealth Studies MM Research 30 October 2021

Meeting Dr Juanita Cox at Windrush Day in Southwark

I contacted Dr Cox and she responded only for her to end up playing the same game as others I reached out to with my story. Now I have decided to write and self-publish my stories from now on. Let me adhere to Copyright Act 1976 Section 107 “Fair Use” from information I collected from Dr Cox’s hand out at Africa Day.

INSTITUTE OF COMMONWEALTH STUDIES

SCHOOL OF ADVANCED STUDY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON

The Windrush Scandal in a Transitional and Commonwealth Context

The Windrush Generation: Oral History Resources

One of the aims of this 3-year project, ‘The Windrush Scandal in a Transnational and Commonwealth Context’ is to identify holdings of oral history resources on the Windrush Generation across the UK. The objective is to create a database of oral history holdings which will be hosted on a dedicated section of the School of Advanced Study’s website alongside other key outputs of the wider project. It will also be located as a searchable catalogue on the Black Cultural Archives’ (BCA) website. The British Library will also signpost oral history users to the database.

As no composite catalogue currently exists, Dr Juanita Cox, the project’s full-time research fellow, will be reaching to Windrush community elders/leaders, oral historians, and academics for any information on the location of on- and/or off-line resources of interest.

The Institute of Commonwealth Studies has a strong academic interest in recording and analysing marginalised and silenced voices from ethnic minority groups in the UK and recognises the need to address the absences in Black British History. It seeks to provide invaluable teaching resources for those academics seeking to decolonise the curriculum of their institutions. We hope too that it will provide an important bridge between the academic world and the many researchers outside the academy who have been active in this field for decades.

The Windrush Generation is here defined as those citizens of the United Kingdom and colonies (CUKCs) who arrived in the UK from the late 1940s through to early 1970s.

If you can help with this project, please contact Dr Juanita Cox via: Juanita.cox@sass.ac.uk or mobile: 07932 222915.

Have you, your friends or family been affected by the Windrush Scandal?

Or have you helped others to regularise their status?

The key objective of the wider project is to develop a digital research resource of sixty extended interviews on the national and diplomatic activism around the Windrush scandal. Oral and archival research will be combined to explore the links between international diplomacy and community activism, providing insights into the ways in which support from diplomats enhanced and amplified the community-based campaigning and investigative reporting.

Thirty of the interviews will focus on members of the Windrush Generation and their descendants (those whose everyday lives were blighted by the hostile environment) and on their supporters, legal and political representatives. The other thirty will focus on the response of Caribbean governments and their representatives in London   to the legal restrictions imposed on immigration to the UK from the Caribbean from the early 1960s, and the plight of those members of the diaspora community, whose right to remain in the UK was challenged by the British State.

The interviews will explore the extent to which complexities of the law governing nationality exacerbated confusion around citizenship and belonging. They will seek to identify the extent to which members of the diaspora were aware of changes to their rights and obligations brought about by successive acts of parliament from 1962, and the stages by which it became clear significant numbers of people were having their right to remain in the UK challenged.

Our team will seek to ensure the broadest possible dissemination with a special seminar at the Black Cultural Archives for community activists on the project’s findings. We will stage a project ‘roadshow’ which will visit cities in the UK with significant Caribbean communities. We will provide separate seminars aimed at the staff of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Home Office, and the Caribbean High Commissions in London.

We expect the research resources we produce to be used widely by academics and students producing undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations. Our podcasts will be aimed at those outside the University, with one podcast specifically aimed at pupils taking the OCR History GCSE module ‘Migration to Britain, 1000-2010’. Our articles for the British Library’s ‘Windrush Stories’ website will enable us to demonstrate the relevance of our project materials to a range of researcher and educators.

If you can contribute to this project, please contact Dr Juanita Cox via…. Or Mobile/WhatsApp…

My Fight4justice Campaign Is My First Investment To Clear My Name

Let me share some of my “Oral History” about my Fight4justice campaign that I started on Facebook before taking it to Google My Business where I published at G+ with Google Adwords from I started my first website http://www.myvision.org.uk in 2012. Because my stories are in cyberspace from, I joined Facebook in 2009 after coming back from my “Family Reunion” I must use links wherever possible to maximise my time and avoiding the repetition I am famous for as I do not have an editor like when I wrote mum’s story for her funeral. After the death of my mother fighting LEYF and the Judiciary Of England And Wales that presided over the second miscarriages to cover the “Coercive Control” by some government agencies can be accessed at https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 that was used to make me a victim to scammers and terrorists like Winsome Duncan of www.peachespublications.co.uk who was groomed by https://www.ryanclement.com to find vulnerable BLACK people for them to scam.

I contributed to the Daily Express Mental Health CRUSADE and had my own sign in page. I have photos with Vanessa Feltz when she switches on the Christmas Lights at the Church Street Market. But despite contacting the Daily Express after the University Of East London sent Police to my home on the 21st October 2021 about a malicious report. I told them on the 5th October when they were forcing me off the campus I was feeling SUICIDAL they did not want to know. I tried getting the DE to publish my story about the second time Barclays discriminated against me I was told it is not a matter for the Media. The only reason the DE is not interested is I track down Louise Cooper from LEYF who was involved in the discrimination and on the Disciplinary Appeal Panel working on the Sunday Express in the Financial Section. Once I started making investigation she disappeared. The DE Columnist Camilla Tominy states, “Tech Don’t Lie” and my “Defensive Practice” will reveal those involved with covering for LEYF.

HMCTS is a terror cell for judges to target Mervelee Myers as the ET Panel of Judge Freer, Ms Fennel and Mr Dixon took -5 months to give me the judgment making me a victim. It stated I was not a credible witness despite having to hand over my medical report to him in court. This was Judge Elliot’s’ Case Management Order that was not complied with by the Respondent. Because John Fenton represented LEYF pretending he is a lawyer. Judge Freer adjourned the ET when Samantha Jones pulled a sickie claiming her GP quarantine her not to leave her home after telling the ET she did not prepare a case. My Additional Witness Statement was rejected by the ET Panel when Winsome Duncan sent me 3 Reviews, I could not access LEYF website. Later Judge Freer gave https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones reference to be on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Panel. Yet after a Long Service Award I was given few lines of reference flagging safeguarding.

The corruption started when the DWP acted unprofessionally to stop me presenting my claim and I had to pay the fee with help from my husband. By this time I was unable to get a job, having to rely on benefits and ending up in debt because DWP took nearly 2 years to sort my Housing Benefit. This is/was the second time I faced blacklisting from the UK Government Systems after experiencing bereavement and losses. The first time I had to start at the bottom of the career ladder and work my way back. That is how I started working with Westminster Children Society (WCS) now LEYF.

The union https://www.voicetheunion.org.uk abandon me after Arwen Makin advised me not to appeal the disciplinary when Darren Mahon disappeared after accompanying me to the Disciplinary Hearing and leave me with the promise, he can get me a Compensation Package. Strangely enough http://unison.org.uk did the same to me at  https://careers.kch.nhs.uk 2003-2008. When I contacted them after they overturned the Government ET Law for employees to be charged fee to take employers to the ET, they claim my case was closed. Considering the way HMCTS and CCMCC and JCIO and IOPC and BSB and SRA and MOPAC are conducting themselves, I am hung out to dry and then they say my case is closed. I am still waiting to hear from HMCTS about Judge Lethem Court Order of 20th May 2021. Solicitor Matthew Bradley copied me into a letter sent to the CLCC on behalf of Samantha Jones. But I am the one who is taken to the CLCC after my claims are strike out even the one judgement was passed. Then HHJ Parfitt get away with triggering my PTSD. My claims are not addressed, but I am brought back to face ECRO running until May 2022 after I was targeted by a James Jones and Facebook close my account to take away my defensive practice and make me voiceless.

Judge Martin strike out my racism claim repeatedly when I was recognised by Judge Baron, and he sent it back. Judge Hildebrand tried to stitch me up to £5,000.00 NDA that LEYF must protect themselves from me. But who has protected Mervelee Myers from the 7 years of hell my husband and I have been going through? Dr. Laura Crawford of www.healthltd.com  advised me to seek counselling to find out why I react the way I do to certain situations. I must show the world how Mervelee Myers have the proof from parents and former colleagues about my work in the Early Years Sector applying my Early Intervention Strategies from my “Personal Experiences” throughout my studies at the www.open.ac.uk to promote inclusion as a SENCO. Refer to https://youtu.be/5irCkGIrCRo for how others used my Intellectual Property and Image Rights and then am denied access to my account by LinkedIn and Twitter that are cyberbullying criminals covering for LEYF and trolls targeting me on Social Media.

I declared my disabilities about the Early Intervention Strategies and Holistic Approaches at the interview in May 2009. Told them why I could not accept the job without Reasonable Adjustment when Neil King was going around the office telling everyone how good I dad done during the interview. Therefore, it is hard to accept that LEYF can think they will get away with discrimination like what happened at KINGS after the death of my brother. The fact I am a writer who was advised to use my assignments at Lambeth College to write my first BOOK should be reasons am not accepting discrimination and miscarriage of justice the second time.  The Equality Act 2010 contains 5 Protected Characteristics of which I fall into the ageism, disability, racism, and religion aspects. My stories are in cyberspace.

Let me continue my Oral History with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g that is another investment and can lead to my YouTube Channel of which I have 2 and the first one was created in 2012. Therefore, I will give my insight of how BIB is where I was targeted, and the abuse reviews are online to verify my story. Also online is https://www.southwarknews.co.uk/news/coronavirus-london-early-years-nurseries-unite/#.XpQfd4vU6lc.mailto because the Press and Media have joined forces to cover for LEYF. If in doubt, see https://www.facebook.com/memories/?source=bookmark for how LEYF with friends in high places are protected from justice despite putting children at risk of safeguarding. I was sent to Fitzrovia Community Nursery in 2009 and forced to work in the Baby Room despite taking the job with the understanding my disability means I needed Reasonable Adjustment to manage and function in the workplace.

I was targeted after extracting a took linked to the diabetes for which I had Reasonable Adjustment from Luton Street Community Nursery. I was the EYFS Coordinator, SENCO, and Multigenerational Working Approach Facilitator. Once Ofsted visited in September 2014 and I helped to overturn the unsatisfactory and my disability used for Reasonable Adjustment. I was targeted after extracting a tooth and that is why the actions of the Gum Disease Specialist might warrant a report to the General Medical Council (GMC). Refer to my YouTube and Google Maps for verifications.

Justice Ingrid Simler must be in the frame for sending my claim to the EAT and joining HHJ Shanks and Paul Kernaghan and Brian Doyle and Adam Jones in discrimination claiming I made up disabilities and the fact was dealt with. What fact did Justice Simler deal with and why was she in the DE advocating on behalf of criminals not to be deported to Jamaica? Yet the Judiciary Of England And Wales, the Criminal Justice System and the Crown Prosecution spent 7+ years using coercive control in breach of the GDPR and Charter Of Rights 12 Codes to push me over the edge. When I did not become the HCT Group www.hctgrouup.org Impact Report 2016 of 1 in 5 of all suicides are associated with unemployment. I am to be 600,000 elderly people say they leave their homes once per week or less. WYTES the dentist can blame the absence of the Gum Disease Specialist on Family Crisis after am sat in their surgery for over an hour.

Jillian McTaggart of St Andrews Healthcare Trust done the same at short notice. I told her about my chronic anxiety, but no one cares as long as they can use the contingent Policies & Procedures to catch Mervelee Myers out. Now Parole Officer Julie done it too. She is hardly better than Sarah Lawson, they are all treating me like the narratives of allegations UURICA-LE that LEYF used to trigger my PTSD. So 7+ years later I am the one needing Emotional Regulation Treatment that is the entrapment used by the Legal Systems involved to keep me a voiceless vulnerable victim to protect LEYF and cohorts. But after Richard Harty from the University Of East London called me on the 27th September 2021 to threaten me https://youtu.be/6-Znc717izc is how I am protecting myself from once again signing up to www.uel.union.org/election that is no different from the 2 that discriminated against me why I had to represent myself at the 2 ET after bereavement and losses.

With the threats via emails from Mary Mitchison of the UEL leading up to the www.met.police.uk coming to my home trying to force entry on 21/10/2021 based on a malicious report from the UEL I am determined to prove to the world why the Education System from the EYFS to the universities must be decolonise. I was a participant in www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers in 2010 and what is the point of “Our team will seek to ensure the broadest possible dissemination with a special seminar at the Black Cultural Archives for community activists on the project’s findings. We will stage a project ‘roadshow’ which will visit cities in the UK with significant Caribbean communities. We will provide separate seminars aimed at the staff of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Home Office, and the Caribbean High Commissions in London”. When no one from the HMCTS and CPS and CJS take into consideration I am the carer of my 98-year-old husband Arnold Tomlinson, who came to the UK before I was born.

I went through the procedures of enrolling at the UEL and applied for Disability Allowance www.gov.uk/studentfinance and was grant Susan Davies as Mental Health Practitioner. I was given a Disability Teaching & Learning Support Requirements despite the GP failing to complete the Disabled Student’s Allowances Disability Evidence Form correctly. The Medical Reports I sent in that were Court Management Order of Judge Elliott were not accepted. Richard Harty must publish his investigation about why I was kicked out of the UEL. And who authorise him to send back the funding I applied for. I was a participant in Dr Maria Hudson’s research paper in 2010. Done “A Voice of a Child” research for LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan in August 2010. I am online using the resources after participating in Mental Health research. I have participated in Diabetes research and my own research confirms I have “Atypical Parkinsonism” that caused my Childhood Traumas. I cannot claim Parkinson’s disease as a disability, I do not have a Medical Diagnosis. However, I have shared stories I know more about Parkinson’s disease than most… on 3/4/2015 when I was forced to go on Medical Suspension in breach of the contract, I signed on 7/10/2009. My publication was shared by other websites.

I have a Chronic Anxiety diagnosis from 2006 and My Personal Experiences of Parkinson’s Disease – Updated on 17/8/2017 at https://plus.google.com/100939131463790195264/posts/YoJDpGvhGMG was published. That was the year I participated in www.parkinsons.org.uk Walk For Parkinson’s and was in the Brochure the next year. So HHJ Shanks allowing Samantha Jones to argue the EAT about Parkinson’s disease is in breach of the Rules of Law and the Legislation and Codes of Practices and Conducts. I exhausted the HMCTS and was advised by Barrister Sally Robertson to report Barrister Ryan Clement to the Bar Standards Board. All am saying about www.barstandardsboard.org.uk is that Michael Carter is just another career criminal using my vulnerability to protect Samantha Jones who is now proven to be verging on perversion bragging about how she was given a reference by another corrupt Judge Freer to be on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Panel. I am still on the conveyor belt of coercive control by www.sra.org.uk and https://judicialconduct.gov.uk and www.moneyclaim.gov.uk and www.met.police.uk and https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk and www.gov.uk/dbs to break my resolve as am now a criminal needing ERT whilst children are at risk of safeguarding and www.ofsted.gov.uk turning blind eyes.

Judgement was passed for Ryan Clement to pay me my money but www.enforcementserviceltd.co.uk joined forces to discriminate against me. The claim has been sent back to the CLCC for Civil District Judge to impose ECRO and Restraint Order with others that were strike out. I became the victim of the system when I was dragged to Central London County Court on behalf of Samantha Jones when HHJ Parfitt triggered my PTSD. He replaced HHJ Dight when I discovered he had a misconduct and was advised by Justice Secretary Robert Buckland. I was given a caseworker for my complaint against HHJ Parfitt but like all others they have fallen off the radar. All my claims that were strike out and I reinstated after getting advice were sent to the CLCC. I endured trolling by a James Jones resulting in Facebook blocking my account. After it was reopened, and I see James Jones crop up again I recorded and refused to fall into the trap of LinkedIn and Twitter stealing my account. That was when I was issued with ECRO.

Judge Lethem conducted the Claim online and I recorded to safeguard myself. There was a Court Order of 20th May 2021 and when I contacted CLCC they claim not to see it listed. I resigned myself to waiting and I was contacted by Solicitor Matthew Bradley of www.womblebonddickinson.com/london on behalf of Samantha Jones with copy of letter sent to the CLCC. Is it me or is the Judiciary Of England And Wales against me? Despite been contacted by Solicitors from Defendants my Claims have either been strike out or sent to CLCC for Restraint Order and facing the ECRO. There were Criminologists viewing my SM from the time I was threatened with criminal act by the DWP and Universal Credit when I was unable to get a job.

There have been attempts on my life on behalf of Winsome Duncan and Ryan Clement who sent Police to section me via a malicious report on Facebook I said I was suicidal on the 30/10/2017. There are videos with proof of me arranging a meeting at the Southwark Police Station. When I called the Police about the verbal threats, they claim it is none of their business. On 30/11/2020 Police came back to murder me under cover of the LEYF Margret Horn Lecture. There are videos to verify my story. But see how MOPAC at ComplaintReviews@mopac.london.gov.uk set out to glorify the TERRORISM of the Metropolitan Police against a black woman with disabilities they made vulnerable. When I reported an incident Police came to my home in February 2021 to call me a criminal. That is in addition to what was done to me on the 30/11/2021 at Walworth Police Station when Inspector Patel was blatantly saying racism and ageism and disability narratives to provoke me to trigger my PTSD. I was asked to bend over in the Police Van when I asked for the handcuffs to be slackened. I was provoked beforehand, and Police Officers had gathered I felt like the animals in the circle. Because I told Senior HR Dilys Epton if I was an animal at BIB the RSPCA would have rescued me. The reason I was asked to bend over was for PCs to take photos of my bottom. Otherwise, why did they have their mobiles in their hands?

I was at the Peckham HUB on the 21/10/2021 when I was called on my mobile by PC Conway from the Peckham Police Station. He claimed he was outside my house and was asked by the UEL to contact me about malicious report. He was disrespectful and refusing to say who from the UEL asked him to contact me. I already know who as I have the threatening emails as proof. I gave the phone to the lady to speak to him. When I got home, I was in shock hearing what my neighbour said happened by the male and female officers who visited my door. Considering am known to the Authorities I have to let it be known that I am the target of the Police resulting from the attempts on my life and reports of me grabbing the handle of the handle of the Taser on the day I was arrested. Clear case of what the intentions of the Police were.

I have more evidence of Hate Crimes by the Police when a raid was made in Alma Grove and the actions of a white Police Officer when I was standing at my window. Even my neighbour who was outside monitoring the situation noticed how the PC was holding the machete towards my window, obviously sending a message. Even the sound of the SIREN can trigger my PTSD and my vulnerability is used against me for me to become the self-fulling prophecy of LEYF and Richard Harty covering up the ABUSE RINGS of Men In Childcare that https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards rejected my petition for an inquiry in the Early Years Sector. That is why Richard Harty and his Team at the UEL will be exposed as in the same category of the CULT pastor Kevin Smith in Jamaica.  If in doubt refer to Facebook January 8, 2018 at 7.38PM London – Remembering those who are no longer with us – In Memory of those whose lives were cut short. I got 3,706 views and was trolled by some from my community for which I created a HUB on Facebook. But Westmoreland Residents Search For Peace – TVJ Prime Time News – May 10, 2018 at www.youtube.com was when Prime Minister Andrew Holness had https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q to go global.

But by June 2018 I was headline news at www.itv.com/london on page one of ITV News for Windrush 70. So I do have an Internet and WWW Profile and this goes back to www.icsouthlondon.co.uk when I begged them to share my story. I have been on http://skynews.co.uk and refer to https://www.google.com to find me doing what I am good at, until the Judiciary Of England And Wales, the Criminal Justice System and Crown Prosecution Service decided to join forces to cover up the DISCRIMINATION of 2 miscarriages of justice against me after the death of my mother.

How My Fight4justice Empowering Me As A Mental Health & SEND Advocate

I have always sought with my disabilities when I am unable to cope with my Holistic Approaches adapted from studies and trainings. But as can be seen from the imposition of ERT entrapment, it is easier to treat me like the UURICA-LE that LEYF used to trigger my PTSO after the death of my mother. I contacted QUAY HEALTH SOLUTIONS about writing about my experiences of using the service, so all who worked with me during a difficult phase in my life can be acknowledge and benefit for being on my journey. I was eventually taken up on my idea and had a conversation over the telephone. Yes I record everything in line with the GDPR 2018 to safeguard my husband and Mervelee Myers. I was in the Medical Centre for my eye check when John called. I am glad he called back later. Because finally am thinking am being listened to to understand why www.smartteachers.co.uk think I am/was ideal for the SENCO job worth £46-55,000.00.

After the 7 years of hell that has taken tolls on my husband and my health by the Judiciary Of England And Wales, the Crown Prosecution Service and Criminal Justice System and LEYF and cohorts. The EYFS and UK Government and Universities will be held to account. l will be getting my breakthrough and making sure. The Windrush Generation: Oral History Resources will share the stories of my 98-year-old husband. Mr Tomlinson has a small illusion of one day becoming a “Property Tycoon”. He has endured “Elder Abuse” and in constant fear of the Police and other terrorists involved in this hate crime of 7 years. Some days he has to be my carer when am so DEPRESSED to function. I contacted the PRESS and MEDIA refusing to help me. So, in the words of the philosopher “until the Lion learns to Write its Story the Hunter will… I will continue with Nelson Mandela “The Purpose of Freedom is to Create for Others”. I am not the one in need of Emotional Regulation Treatment and why I continue writing and sharing my legacies that giving up is not an option. I have been made free by Jesus who died on the CROSS and the GOD who kept my Family going despite the odds.

Prepared by Mervelee Myers FD (Open)

Mental Health & SEND Advocate.

Happy pug  Happy pug   20 hours ago

I’m so distressed by this, this is only one home, Christina there’s many more . 8

MM Podcast Holistic Approach v ERT 6 October 2021

Richard Harty is a Paedophile

FB Memories

Hi Mervelee,

Lovely seeing you earlier. Please see the action plan discussed in our session today:

TB to contact Jill & Julie

• Julie – An action plan of what you’re doing and work to go ahead together before meeting
  • Jill – Having a phone conversation about MM about her availability (MM does not want to have anything trigger her past trauma)

Action Plan

• We will have a number of 15 sessions (subject to review)
  • MM will occasionally submit content for our wellbeing packs (SLWS will let MM know topics ahead of time)
  • TB will check in on MM Book of poems submission/process
  • Wellbeing check ins every 2 weeks at Peckham Hub
  • Discuss developing MM as motivational speaker
  • MM plans to attend workshops at the Peckham (Storytelling)

Please let me know your thoughts on the above.

Warm regards,

Logo

Description automatically generated

Richard Harty is a Paedophile

View reply

Karen Kennedy Karen Kennedy  14 hours ago

I like your hair. Enjoying your channel. I love the depth. 2

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful in London, United Kingdom. JtSulily 6gepceu, ronssmmor20h1eo7do  · Shared with Public Public

These are the moments I live for. I went and got it from someone who I’m not even friends with on Facebook. But hey this is what life is all about, spread a little tenderness. LOVE is all around us.

Dale Smithies  Dale Smithies  1 hour ago

That was so hard to watch, I had to stop watching halfway through. I was abused by a scout leader, starting around 1975 to 1982.I have only just opened about it, I had to have counselling after my mum had passed away, and disclosed my abuse by the scout leader. I have felt ashamed for most of my life, thinking I let it happen. The man who did this is long dead, no point in telling the coppers now. REPLY

FM Memories Books And Projects 11 January  2021

10 March 2021 FB Memories For Books Diaspora

1 year ago

Just so #Facebook is aware that #SandySandy offered Mervelee Ratty Nembhard a #bullet. Yes this has been the #trends of the #trolls from I #supported my #son on Kevin Murray back then. So where is the #CommunityStandards?

0:03 / 10:37

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live with Andrew Mckool.

Ervin Nembhard

MsartSpdcrhdo 1rn0,so eig20i20recSehsdcm  ·

Public Disclosure: I’m the wash belly from the union of Ivan Sandyman Nembhard and Perline Louise Chambers Nembhard.

Of the last three of 8 SIBLINGS, I’m a hu… See More

I am the #mother of #2sons and no one can #take Mervelee Ratty Nembhard or the #black #African #madwoman #motherhood STATUS.

Valdin Legister

I’m the proud son of the so called “mad black woman”, Mervelee Ratty Nembhard; if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be here today and I am proud to call her Mom. If… See More

Starlord 25 Starlord 25

1 hour ago

Bless you for going in depth on your documentary. What a sick bunch of Bas$&rds. These children were vulnerable, innocent, and should have been protected, loved, nurtured. I hope all these sickos suffered terribly on there death beds. God, it breaks my heart that this happened to every child.

Arguments of Mervelee Myers Criminal Damage Act 1971 Charges 15 March 2021

Mervelee Myers Arguments

Advice and Help

As a person with Mental and Physical Impairment which are Protected Characteristics of the Equality Act 2010, I am put at a disadvantage to trigger my PTSD. I already pleaded guilty when I was arrested unlawfully on 30/11/2020, taking responsibility for acting out of proportion because of circumstances beyond my control. I am here to pay the penalty for the discrimination that was forced on me after the death of my mother. For which I had seek help from the Respondent, because allegations were used to exacerbate my Hidden Disabilities after the death of my brother. I was passed fit to go back to work when I self-referred, but once you raise concerns you are doomed. Therefore, I was a participant in Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper “The Experience of Multiple Discrimination” www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers which left their marks on me. The fact that disclosures about my Disabilities in my FILE were used to ruin my career and destroy my life after the second miscarriages of justice must be considered by the court.

Advice to seek Counselling.

I was advised to seek counselling when I was sent on Medical Suspension in breach of the Contract, I signed on 7/10/2009 that was not updated in line with the Equality Act 2010. I was passed FIT to return to work with recommendations for Reasonable Adjustments.

Calling for Advice

Because I was not getting the advice, I needed from the Solicitors that represented me at the Interview. Despite making contacts, I called the Court as advised in the Postal Requisition and recorded as my Defensive Practice. There was no response, and this can exacerbate my PTSD.

Charges

As can be verified from the interviews at Walworth Police Station on 30/11/2020 the Police continue perverting the course of justice in this matter. Charging me with CRIMINAL DAMAGE ACT 1971 to property on 15/11/2020. I did not commit any act at BIB on 15/11/2020 I passed there on the date going about my legitimate business. The 15/11/2020 was a Thursday and BIB was in session. To charge me is to continue penalising me after the way I was treated when I raised concerns about my Mental Health and the DEPRESSION that led to me getting CBT to understand why I react the way I do to certain situations. I have recordings of been taunted and provoked by Lynne Kelly and I was not tempted to react. I explained about the date 11/11/2020 my brother’s DOB. How what happened on 2/9/2020 at Central London County Court could have caused me to act irresponsibly like my brother who committed an act. He waited in Church for the Police. That is why I was relieved to invite the Police in my home on the 30/11/2020 to resolve the matter. Instead, I was assaulted and arrested unlawfully. I had to call out the Ambulance on 3/9/2020 and 8/9/2020 because my Traumas were triggered and for the first time I was having suicidal thoughts. I share STORIES to help others and like the disclosures in my FILE these are used for me to become HCT Group Impact Report 2016 statistic of 1 in 5 of all suicides are associated with unemployment. This was used maliciously to send the Police to section me on 30/10/2017.

The Police Breach the Equality Act 2010

Charging me with Criminal Damage Act 1971 on the date I walk past BIB going about my legitimate business and did not commit the act despite me correcting their mistakes. Is continuing of the 2 miscarriages of justice and what triggered my Traumas at Central London County Court.

The Nine Preventative Mechanisms

Counter-terrorism as crime prevention: a holistic approach by http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19434472.2015.1108352 for why I am a victim of the Legal Systems protecting LEYF. Refer to the Reviews online and https://www.southwarknews.co.uk/news/coronavirus-london-ealy-years-nurseries-unite/#.XpQfd4v6lc.mailto. That has since been removed like www.acas.org.uk/researchpaper recommended to ACAS.

Misleading and Denying me Support

There was no telephone number provided for Walworth Police Station. I looked up the Crime Number I had from 2004 to find one but it was not taking incoming calls. I searched my Mobile for the number I was called on 29/11/2020 it was not taking incoming calls either. In an Emergency how was I to make contacts? This is another deliberate act on the part of the Police to trigger my PTSD.

Statement of Means

There was no enclosed Statement of Income and Expenditure. I contacted the Solicitors on several occasions to no avail despite explaining about my Chronic Anxiety. I sent letters to the Courts and Walworth Police Station about the omission. I explained about needing to know what to be done in advance so that my PTSD is not triggered as I am unable to function. Again, this is a deliberate act on the part of the Police and Solicitor to confuse me. At the last minute, the Solicitor that done nothing to guide me deciding they cannot represent me. I was sent contacts for 3 Firms and left high and dry, leaving me STRESSED, trying to prepare for Court.

My Personal Experiences of Childhood Traumas and PTSD

I am guilty and this is not normal behaviour as can be verified by the Medical Reports when I had 12 Sessions of CBT. I can do what is asked of me, I only need to be pointed in the right directions. If I was given support when I asked for it dating back to 14/3/2015 when I asked for it, I would not be in this position. Where there is a deliberate attempt to make me a CRIMINAL. On the reference in “Our Decision to Your Complaint” that I cannot get the REVIEW until 6 months. The amount of REVIEWS outstanding is an indication of how I face discrimination by challenging the injustices referred to in the Reviews online. But am rushed to Court to answer to Criminal Damage Act on the date when I walked past BIB going about my legitimate business. That is why the Court must accept am taking responsibility for my actions. Those involved must be investigated for refusing my calls for help and allowing this to happen.

Discount for Early Plea

I sent my Guilty Plea in as I admitted the offence. Why should I allow those that deny me my entitlement to a job and my rights not to be discriminated against come to Court to be treated like a lamb to the slaughter?

The discrimination continuing as am waiting on REVIEWS, my claims sent to Central London County Court including the one where judgment was passed is still not called. Yet Samantha Jones can contact HHJ Dight with a misconduct to issue ECRO. Those Claims are already long overdue and I have no intentions serving any more. Yet am the victim of the Legal System using my DISABILITIES against me for me to commit SUICIDE like why the POLICE come to MURDER me.

I have not worked since I resigned with the 2nd nervous breakdown after bereavement and loss. I am expected to be put in DEBT after all my SAVINGS scammed trying to set up a Business to earn a living. As I told Senior HR Dilys Epton on 27/3/2015 work keeps me going.

Prepared by: Mervelee Myers

Patricia Walford Patricia Walford 2 hours ago

just need to say … Thank you ..

Going to bed, but I am determined to go to #church. I will celebrate 3 years of raising concerns 2 LEYF abt my Mental Health Conditions, eve of MS…

Andrea Roberts Andrea Roberts 8 hours ago

Fantastic work again Christina.shocking disgusting monsters

Happy pug   Happy pug    19 hours ago

They need higher sentences ..  9

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 13 new photos to the album: 1 of my Vanity #LongNails! — feeling thoughtful with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom.

MaaarcataSuhap tao10cfnSsons,g 2rf018ed  ·

I don’t know why the thought came to me about the longest my nail grow? I was in the process of sharing when my likkle breda Amly Decosie Nembhard call about Conrod Christie. I am in shock, but Steve would want us to carry on for his MOTHER Ms Jasmine Dennison-Swaby and his family sake. RIP SABU. I shed my tears for you. We grew up like family.

View reply