Without Prejudice A Voice Of A Child, Men In Childcare Richard Harty Multigenerational Approach June O’Sullivan, Mervelee Myers Endorse By Dr Chris Pascal Tony Bertram LinkedIn UEL Remove Me To Cover Abuse Rings Mastermind Of Psychopaths In EYFS HMCTS Presided Over Miscarriages Of Justice Against Me Who Need ERT

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Ntoolna9vear5mber 220u, 6201501  · Shared with Public

Public

My 1st African wedding. Full of tradition

11Share

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Ntoolna9vear5mber 220u, 6201501  · Shared with Public

Public

This sorta Smiley 1 is 4 sister Marcia Murray Royal.

10You, Nembhard Samuels, Hilary Nembhard and 7 others4 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Ntoolna9vear5mber 220u, 6201501  · Shared with Public

Public

Wedding pre

17You, Valdin Legister, Nembhard Samuels and 14 others10 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Ntoolna9vear5mber 220u, 6201401  · Shared with Public

Public

Got up this morn & shed TEARS because I just couldn’t bear the PAINS! But I still carried on trying to do my best? I ended the day feeling like a lump of Shit because of the actions of 1 Silly Self Serving Shithouse Gal who seems to have an axe to grind for I don’t know what reasons? But woe betide those who are Digging Pits, cause I have seen a few falling headlong in…! I am still skirting my way around the edges of all those Pits that were & are being dug? I have unburdened Iself & is going to try & get sum rest over this Pain Threshold? This Sore Gum is Worse than a Brute & should be referred to as a BITCH. Only us Women are so divided & dead set on Fighting each other ova Position? Pity they don’t get it that I don’t have any Ambitions left in their Directions – I have my Writing to Focus on & keep me Company! I AM AN OPEN BOOK, so feel free to read at Ur Leisure? & I’d be grateful if U who don’t mean me any Good to Leave I well Enough A-lone!Active

Ntoolna9vear5mber 219u, 6201401  · Shared with Public

Public

So I never did plan to cum pon di FACE, but after hearing certain News, had to bruk me vows! So now me gone back in my little Karna guh consider wat else me fi tackle as part of my new Field of Self Expressions? Oh & di Blast-Ted Gum a gi me a Warm Time & me can wait fi it Heal up now!!!2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Ntoolna9vear5mber 220u, 6201401  · Shared with Public

Public

22 years of living in this Town & having to be looking over my Shoulders for the next MFCS who is trying to get supn pon I fi mess up my Life? Is it any wonder that I’d love to tek dah next flight home! So since I am not in a position to do this yet! I am keeping 1 step of the Wicked BITCHES by keeping my own Counsel. I am not in no Friendship Bizz wid nubaddy & intend to continue as I started – Keep my Frigging Distance & be the Consummate Professional? Wow betide those HCU No Brain-ASSES who guh out deh sey dem a mek dem name & prove demselves whilst hiding behind the Rhetoric of Bureaucratic Red Tapes! I have Eyes & Ears every where seeing & hearing dem! For all those who tink Big Massy nah see dem, dem mek a Sad Mistake? After my Confession wid my Confidant Book Face, my Lips are Sealed!

5Judith Gordon, Ermine Bailey and 3 others1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY11 years agoActive

Ntovoem9cbtenri 2r05,3d 0m2010  · Shared with Public

Public

Satan trying to undermine Me by ruining my plans to feast on my EYE Candy again. What a terrible blow the MAN is sick. Might have to go turn Night Nurse then. Me a go help the M.M. celebrate her B’day. Guess I’ll have to survive until wkend his Birthday then. Start counting down.1 ShareShareDisplay your photos with PortalPortal lets you display your favorite Facebook photos in your home.

Learn More About PortalYou’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!