Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Is Just Trying To Understand Why

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed with Dostan Nembhard and 11 others in London, United Kingdom.

fNotvembe0pr8 7o51o6rm66, 20a17  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Lean on a loved one for emotional support. When you were younger, your family didn’t encourage your dream very much. Now you are an adult, give yourself permission to pursue your heart’s desire. Your best friend wants you to take risks.+6

2Yvonne Smith-baugh and Wayne Gilpin6 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Richard Beeput and Garth Kahjeel Michael Saunders.

fNotvembe0pr8 7o51o6rm66, 20a16  · Shared with Public

Public

#Cancer_Challenge#day_9Nominated by:GodChild CampbellWe are the #SaundersFamily! In memory of my #Cousin Janet Beeput!

56Nembhard Samuels, Jeneva Nembhard and 54 others6 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

fNotvembe0pr8 7o51o6rm66, 20a15  · Shared with Public

Public

Now I am almost back to Myself…? I need to go back to the GP & get my BT to find out if my Sugar is under Control. My health is important to me of course.

13You, Mertie Bernard, Albert A Maylor and 10 others5 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

fNotvembe0pr8 7o51o6rm66, 20a15  · Shared with Public

Public

Jackass sey di Worl nuh level. Wey dem did dey all these years when I be telling dem bout wat a gwaan in di Systems dat teking fi Wi Life! Remember I, MERVELEE MYERS did a Warn dem, but dem nebba did a tek heed!

7You, Jasmine Hylton, Suzan Allen and 4 others5 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

fNotvembe0pr8 7o51o6rm66, 20a14  · Shared with Public

Public

Remember the days when I used to keep them Nails like Talons! OMW let me go cut dem Nails to the Quit b4 dem charge me fi not adhering to di DC & di PCB start read dah RA bout Safe Guarding?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.

Mlat1yg p2,m8 7m220f201oru0gd  · My daughter-in-law says this picture was too good to miss.

10Arlene Ackbersingh, Sharon Geyer Myers and 8 others7 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

fNotvembe0pr8 7o51o6rm66, 20a14  · Shared with Public

Public

Can’t Sleep all D&N despite my not being Well & I am not in the Mood to Write! Ok going to call Ms Ivy as I haven’t linked 2 a wile?2 SharesShareON THIS DAY