Without Prejudice I Am Hanging On In There But It Is Hard Reading My Facebook Memories 16/11/21

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

fNotvembe0pr8 7o51o6rm66, 20a14  · Shared with Public

Public

Guess my #1 Son might be at Conference then?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Andrew Holness and Valdin Legister in Westmoreland Parish.

Jult1Sy pg268,772 0f2201ru1g4e  · My Elder son Kevin MURRAY

5Arlene Ackbersingh, Lionel Dwyer and 3 others1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

N88ocgovsem6bero6 1r16, 2014fd  · Shared with Public

Public

Was talking 2 1 of my SIL, saying how Busy evey1 is these days & I usually go to SM to find out the current lay of the land? So 1 is off to Mexico & 1ndering wat di Other is doing?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Westmoreland Parish.

M88ayS o85,si g20220gc1d41  · My Grown up Sons!

7Judith Gordon, Rosetta Patten and 5 others2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

N88ocgovsem6bero6 1r16, 2014fd  · Shared with Public

Public

Suh DTMF called again say dem doing Survey! I played along cause I dun know from LT how dey trying 2 build a Profile from These False Surveys? So in case unuh see MP listed anywhere as a 25 yrs old LON (Prostitute) that’s I? Then I asked the bloke where he got my details & he said “I Bought It From Data Co…” Well he wouldn’t play ball when I wanted to Buy the info of the DC off him! “Lord Plz Protect I From These Vile People AMEN” Please be aware of the Tactics they are using to Defraud Gullible & Vulnerable People out there! This can really Sap Ur Spirits?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Westmoreland Parish.

M88ayS o85,si g20220gc1d41  · Trials & Tribulations all me Life!

1Claudette Clarke4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

N88ocgovsem6bero6 1r16, 2014fd  · Shared with Public

Public

I’d rather give BIRTH any day than having to go thru another bout of Toothache like this 1 dat laid I low, so dat I missed 1 whole day of my Life? The Dentist said I have 2 Options – Root Canal or Extraction? I opt 4 di Later as there is no Guarantee RC will solve the probs? Now I have to go back & review my Diet so as not to lose any more of my Knashers? So no more picking at anything SWEET even if it is in a Balanced Healthy Diet! Wish I can return to my Carefree Days of Nyaming Any & Everything without thinking of the Consequences? Life aint nuh BAR fi true!

8Oc14Stobesr05 23,f 22014lrm10  ·

5Valdin Legister, Eileen Besley and 3 others1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

N88ocgovsem6bero6 1r16, 2013fd  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Spoke to Kevin & remembered to ask about his friend Perry Wilson. Now the flood has started, I’ll need to write a piece about the time Yvonne aka Danny Turner, Sonia Powell & I performed at TPS fund raising. But the icing on the cake was when Pansy Holland Perry’s mum performed with a whole bunch of banana! More ways for me to use my CREATIVITY are in the pipeline? Think me did done? Me just a come!

3Ivette Grant and 2 others2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

N88ocgovsem6bero6 1r16, 2013fd  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

So I went to Finsbury Park & I am telling U I done myself proud! I spent off the House & Land money & I am Happy & I hope to put back the Smile on every1’s Face as WE move on in Harmony? 1 Love, Peace, UNITY!

113 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

N88ocgovsem6bero6 1r16, 2011fd  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

It wasn’t MEEEEEEEEE…!!! Right Now am Mad 2 B****R***C**** bcauz some Thiefing M****F**** mek ME waste MY Entire Day afta Hacking into MY emails!!! Just doan let me get dese Hands on U…

1114 Comments5 SharesShareYou’re All Caught UpCheck b