Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Make My Knowledge Values Beliefs Be Fight4justice Basis For Advocating On Behalf Of LEYF Employees Made Victims By The Allegations Of June O’Sullivan Who Wants To Be Remembered As A Disruptive Influence 15/11/2021

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

N20Spgoogv9embf3er 1s5r,3 20d17  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Like Mrs #Zaghari-Ratcliffe, LEYF Nurseries sentence me fr I get back fr burying my MOTHER. Now z #ET_CASE is a travesty of justic

2You and Melworth Dixon4 CommentsShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

N20Spgoogv9embf3er 1s5r,3 20d17  · Shared with Public

Public

My #Husband Angel Trumphets. They are late, but still a sight to behold.

5You, Joan Reid, Jennifer Dixon and 2 others4 CommentsShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about the meaning of life.

Notvieg9h5m0buer n1o75, 2u01f6  · Shared with Public

Public

Tuesday-Taurus: After yesterday’s tensions, assertive Mars brings out your most competitive drive. A question mark still hangs over money but career-wise you know that you’re definitely going places. Call to hear when to sort the wheat from the chaff. Since I have no money & LEYF Nurseries made sure I am #Unemployable… I have to be assertive in ensuring I am going places with the #Career. Here is the #PlanMIM: My #OwnBusinessAgenda focusing on #Advocacy. Make the world a better place so no one else have to live through the time from 23rd July 2014 to date & I can’t see an end in sight. Just imagine my life on the #Dole that stripped me of my #SelfWorthofDignity!Now LEYF Nurseries & the corrupted in the #SYSTEMS will be held accountable!

3Narvel Stewart, Barbie Khan and 1 other2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Nt5olviuep8ounsmb3erur1e2a 15,6 2015  · Shared with Public

Public

To sit down & Write a 15 Page Document is no Easy Task, but I’ve completed it. Only thing left 4 me to do is Edit, so most of the Stress is off me now. Gosh I’ve been so Busy the whole of last week… Helping to do CAF form 4 my Little Girl. They calling it new name, but the more they change, the more things remain the same & Complicated like bitch! & this week is going to be even busier. Every day this week is booked… Monday Balham, Tuesday CAB near me Yard, Wednesday Networking in Camden – buy the ticket & need to search thru the realms of paper to get hold of it b4 Wed. Don’t even know what am doing Thursday? Ok iron sum of the tun load a water wash clothes… & get me garms out. I am going as I am ordained Nigerian Princess Ratty of Nembhard Clans to Tottenham on Friday 4 a Wedding!Oh wow I hope I can get everything done so I can focus more on sorting out my CPPDP? I am strong enough to blOw my Own Trumpet & b-EAT my Own dru-Ms as Ms Ratty love mek whole he-Ap O nOise, when fi I MaD he-AD tek I! Gosh if only they knew di Trouble dem cum stir up. If a did C-Duppy dem set pon dem it coulda nebba get worsarah?

10You, Yvonne Smith-baugh, Jasmine Hylton and 7 others2 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

N20Spgoogv9embf3er 1s5r,3 20d13  · Shared with Public

Public

LinkedIn offering me Up-Grade, but I never bite off more than I can chew, nor hang my basket where I have 2 tek long stick juck it dung? So that will have 2 wait until me cum back from Yard! Who knows I maybe allowed to publish my Musings then? Have so much Irons in the Fire that I need an outlet for my Creative Juices!

1Jasmine Hylton3 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years ago