Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Target Of HMCTS, CPS, CJS, IOPC, MOPAC, JCIO, DBS, BSB, CLCC, SRA, Social Media Muse Use My IP/CPPDP, Images, Copyright To Prove Govt Agencies Need ERT After 2 Miscarriages Of Justice 29

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud with Valdin Legister.

N0ovembmer51 oh122ue,4 2016  · Shared with Public

Public

Inspired Thinking “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too can become great” Mark Twain 91835-1910) Throwing down the #Gauntlet to LEYF Nurseries & the #CorruptedSYSTEMS. This is just the start!+9

2Arian Murray and 1 other1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a healthy future on Earth.

Nmcovet9mbpe1r 1o2,n7gl 2o4c0106d  · Shared with Public

Public

#Cancer_Challenge#day_6Nominated by:GodChild CampbellIn memory of my #Cousin Janet Beeput. It still have not sunk in yet about all of what happened. Because LEYF Nurseries & the #SYSTEMS have robbed me of my life since I got back from burying my #MOTHER in July 2014.So much have happened, but I am looking to get the #Closures I deserve on the 22.12.2016 the #37thBD of my #2Son Valdin Legister? #37yearsold was the age I lost my #FavouriteBredaASHTER & that’s why any forms of #Discrimination on any #Grounds resonate with me this much!

2Mertie Bernard and 1 other1 ShareShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with Vandileete Turner.

t5Npoolvemb4e4o8trh 1e2,1 201a6  · Shared with Public

Public

#OldFashionedValues!

Not4Saveombier 1i2, 201u1107  · Son am still searching for my Soul Mate. Please cherish what You have got!!! Such a Lovely Couple!!!

5Samartha Pryce, Vandileete Turner and 3 others1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family with Vandileete Turner.

t5Npoolvemb4e4o8trh 1e2,1 201a6  · Shared with Public

Public

Anyone remembers #MassWindsorTURNER? I have #Fotos for every occasion, just asks & I can find U one & the story behind it!

Nov2emcSb33aer1 061s8a12o, r202l1e0  · At Eric Turner’s Funeral.

7Valdin Legister, Jasmine Hylton and 5 others4 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.

t5Npoolvemb4e4o8trh 1e2,1 201a6  · Shared with Public

Public

Anyone listening… I need another #Holiday?

NlovmtembeSr 1lo122,s0or 2e0i11d6g0  · Ready for Denese Christmas Party in New York.

2Nicola Esson and 1 other1 ShareShareON THIS DAY5 years ago