Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Mention Ethiopian Daniel Battersea Cats Dog’s Home Who I Had To Convince Am 25+ Thanks For YouTube Subscription 12/11

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life.

t5Npoolvemb4e4o8trh 1e2,1 201a6  · Shared with Public

Public

I was #1HellofaWoman even back then. Now I am even more determined with my #FIGHT4JUSRICE campaign to get the Powers that be to put an end to #ModernDaySLAVERY. LEYF Nurseries better take note of the #Fight they have on their #BloodSweatTearStained hands that persecuted the #Vulnerable!

NtSpo1uvemhasber 1o68em2i,a 02a010  · At Ervin’s place in New York. I did master a smile here then.

111 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.

Ncovi0emmbS7er 5ip1o2mc,sa 20luh01r64d  · Shared with Public

Public

I keep forgetting that Ervin Nembhard lived at Brooklyn, New York & not Queens, New York in 2006? Huh luckily for me I have Facebook to help trigger the #Memories!

m0Nov5e1mboer 916o2, e20dm0t10  · The Brat Pack.

2Nicola Esson and Barbie Khan1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.

Ncovi0emmbS7er 5ip1o2mc,sa 20luh01r64d  · Shared with Public

Public

Me in all my #Glory in Queens, New York

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo.

N5oivember6 g12, 42l01r2h0mh8l  ·

2Bunny Clarke and 1 other1 ShareShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.

Ncovi0emmbS7er 5ip1o2mc,sa 20luh01r64d  · Shared with Public

Public

#10yearsAnniversary coming up when I visited Queens, New York to see my LikkleBreda Ervin Nembhard & his #Family & I was surprised by my #2SonValdin Legister. At the time it was to get away from the stresses & strains in the workplace at King’s College Hospital. Back then the #SYSTEMS that I expected to #Protectme, deny me my #HumanRights. Since then I have been living under this dark cloud because of #Networking & #Blacklisting. This time I am prepared with my #DefensivePractice for LEYF Nurseries & the #CorruptedSYSTEMS. My #FIGHT4JUSTICE is in place as I am thinking of a career change taking up #ADVOCACY!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo.

Nuovecmber s21u92u, r3201du0  ·

5Nicola Esson, Wayne Gilpin and 3 others1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating the holidays.

Ncovi0emmbS7er 5ip1o2mc,sa 20luh01r64d  · Shared with Public

Public

Oh my words this is from my #NephewAndrew Veralton Nembhard #12yearsago. Who remembers…?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Hilary Nembhard.

N1o3vSuember 1n2f, r020ec10  · Veralton’s B’Day party 31.12.2004.

6Valdin Legister, Nicola Esson and 4 others2 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY5 years ago