Without Prejudice Richard Harty June O’Sullivan Will Go Down In History As Abuse Ring Leaders Of Men In Childcare I Did A Voice Of A Child Research In 2010 11/11/21

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237015  · Shared with Public

Public

Going to call my son Kevin Murray now or else my husband Mass TOM might put in for a DIE-Force yah sah!

6You, Owen Murray, Suzan Allen and 3 others3 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237014  · Shared with Public

Public

Just heard on the news about the Memorial to all those from the Commonwealth who died in the War in Brixton! Well I will be going down to see if I recognised any of those names? My research is paying dividends! Did I tell any1 that I am a Visionary? #justsaying

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Townhead B.C.

t9fSggOcot0obuerom r115, 2td30311  · 1 of the Pillar of Authority & Inclusion in the Community

3Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Annette May Kellner and 1 other1 Comment2 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237014  · Shared with Public

Public

I was listening to FREDDIE MERCURIE tribute in the background & was touched by the story. He was born the same year as my elder breda Balis & died young. Those are the kinds of stories I am interested in as they make U want to reflect & thank God 4 small Mercies?

4Lorraine Anglin, Judith Gordon and 2 others6 Comments8 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237014  · Shared with Public

Public

To all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. One of the longest posts I will ever write, and the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn’t easy. Just something to think about. Did you know that people who are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know that people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know that the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need care the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I’m sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now–let’s start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don’t see your name, I’ll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind, and just need to know that someone cares? Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING… If need be, I can send this status to you in a message for you to copy and paste to the wall.

11Keneisha Peart, Miriam Smith and 9 others1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

NtoS1vemb9ert0l o11,s5r 20131euct9  · Shared with Public

Public

Have an early start 2moro, so let me go tidy my kitchen & get ready to face the Challenges of another Day!!!

1Judith Gordon3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling happy.

NtoS1vemb9ert0l o11,s5r 20131euct9  · Shared with Public

Public

Recorded my Song 4 Poppy Day – When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again…! Don’t even know where it comes from, but is assuming it has to do with a Man returning safely from the Wars? Not many were/are lucky to return or if they do are Maimed for Life. So today I remember men from JA like Rezzell aka Massy WELCH who fought in 1 of the Wars! I came to the UK to learn this fact when I saw him on Ground Force on BBC 1 when they did up the Soldiers Home in Mandeville. So today let me join in saluting all those who fought & is still fighting for our FREEDOM…! So Ms Heidi McGann aka Kim Welch this is in honour of Ur Grandpa!!! As soon as I have time I’ll upload?4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years ago