Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Journey From Student Of Year At Lambeth College To Criminal After Mum Died Need ERT Give Ideas For Richard Harty June O’Sullivan Must Be Charged For MIC Abuse Rings A Voice Of Child Research At Luton Street 2010 – 11/11/2021

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237019  · Shared with Public

Public

Happy #35thBD to Ervin Nembhard. Ain’t staying mi #breda. Facebook is #trigger 4 my #madhead!

1Janice Gooden3 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237018  · Shared with Public

Public

Ms #ChickieWedderburn. Cal Auntie!

8Heavenly Joy, Carl Nembhard and 6 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and Naheel Julene Brown Legister.

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237018  · Shared with Public

Public

#Kings Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister

30Valdin Legister, Andrea Nembhard and 28 others5 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating birthdays with Ervin Nembhard and 14 others.

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237018  · Shared with Public

Public

Honouring Mama & Papa on Ervin Nembhard birthday! Celebrations of Family that overcome #adversities! is 📷feeling free.mgdcNtovdemSgber pmc1uhons1,oag rr201riuSedc3 ·Shared with Public

📷

Went to work all set with my stuff to celebrate Poppy Day with my colleagues & children. Prepared them for what was ahead & went out to get fresh air. I was in the garden when this little boy came out, walks towards me with his hand outstretched… Picking up the universal greeting when I saw the outstretched hand, I got down to his level & shook hands & asked his name. He saw the football & started kicking the ball about, so I joined in his game because this is me getting the exercise to get rid of the bulges. I am telling U this child knows how to play football like a real pro? He was even trying to head the ball & he won’t be 3yrs old until Jany. Suffice it to say he is from Syria, don’t speak a word of English & I don’t know a word of Arabic. But yet we were able to communicate via the Universal Languages of a Handshake & the Game of Football. We went inside to observe the 2 minutes of Silence – Silence in Golden for Poppy Day. All the children done wonderfully well at this & I was more than pleased & acknowledged their contributions. Sad to say when it was time for my little Syrian to go, he got so upset as he wanted to continue riding the bike & play. We convinced him to come back 2moro.who are my LIFE! Moments like these are the 1’s which make me want to get up, go to work, so I can reach 1 little child like the Syrian boy. He was such a little gentleman, until he had to leave nursery behind. Can’t help but think about the years I spent raising my 2 little Boys who are now Grown Men with their Own FAMILY? This only make me LOVE them even More & try to Cherish those times I spent with them nurturing them the way my PARENTS done b4 Me…! So this is dedicated to my Sons Kevin D. Murray &Valdin Legister1 CommentShare0:20 / 8:08

7You, Andrea Nembhard, Fully Green and 4 others2 Comments40 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 8 others.

ffNgoveml3bero03 n111,so 237018  · Shared with Public

Public

Happy birthday Ervin Nembhard! For all my Families & friends to join in the celebrations. See https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for more. is 📷remembering those who are no longer with us.NotSpvemomSobernlsaulga 1ioo1, 20re1gdrfg6rhf ·Shared with Public

📷

were all in on the #Discrimination. I only survive because of the grace of God because He still have #Work for me to finish on this earth. Therefore my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign goes on to honour every #Man, #Woman, #Animal that have serve to give us the #FreedomofHumanRights.Here are some of the #IntellectualProperties that I want to develop as part of my Continuing Personal Professional Development Plan to use on my #Website. Only thing is I am still searching for help in setting up. Hoping no one thinks mi a look fi get this done fi nutn. I am too independent to expect to get anything done for #NOTHING. Here is the proof as supported by theDaily ExpressColuminst that “TECH don’t LIE.LEYF Nurserieshave benefitted from my CPPDP from I started at Luton Street in April 2010-22.7.2014 when I transferred to BIB. Little did I know what was in store for me so soon after burying my #MOTHER. The Top Brass atLEYF Nurseries0:19 / 2:10

3You, Merna Salmon and 1 other1 Comment46 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years ago