Without Prejudice Richard Harty Is Mastermind Of Men In Childcare LEYF Created Abuse Rings After June O’Sullivan Was Given MBE By Government Ofsted Must Be Held Accountable For Children At Risk Of Safeguarding Social Media Target Me To Cover Hate Crimes

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Novle1mbfenr s1t0, 72093t190  · Shared with Public

Public

So all who #forsake their #family to stay in with the #crowd, I don’t.

1Janice Gooden4 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

uNcocgtvcem2Spobern6f 10r,e d62t0g19  · Shared with Public

Public

Remember, I am a #survivor of #2miscarriages of justice in the MURDER COUNTRY.1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

N4povemgbero 109,1 2046ttr155c9dm  · Shared with Public

Public

Hypo is #resistance. Relief when he came around cause me to #cry. I don’t #care, I know Tom best.1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Nol9vhe4mboer t3s1620h, 2r011d9  · Shared with Public

Public

Going to #bed. Remembrance Sunday #celebrating later. I am #traditional to the #beliefs & #values dearest to me.

1Janice Gooden1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Town Head, Westmoreland, Jamaica.

NS1ophvembernls 105, 20r138l  · Shared with Public

Public

This is for anyone who think they can get away with #discrimination of any kind against my sons #kevinmurray and #valdinlegister. Over my dead body. So keep on #HenryReid from Rocky Hole Solas Westmoreland Jamaica WI.

4Valdin Legister, Mertie Bernard and 2 others1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

NuovtSe9mocb1er5s i10h2,c 201866d  · Shared with Public

Public

Facebook#MerveleeMyers_MeToo, don’t need U. Keep counting…! I am #strong woman on a mission!

2You and Heavenly Joy1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at ibis London Earls Court.

NS1ophvembernls 105, 20r137l  · Shared with Public

Public

They can’t keep a #StrongWoman down. Visit the GP, feel as if all I want to do was going push my head under the covers. I was having palpitations, sign and systems of my DEAD-PRESS-ON, but I am sure as GOD, says “rise up and don’t let the devil take control” that I wasn’t going to give in. I am a child of God and sister of King JESUS.

4Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Canny Panther and 2 others2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years ago