Without Prejudice Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System, DBS, Crown Prosecution Service Must Give Witness Why Mervelee Myers Targeted After Mum’s Death Need ERT When I Was Offered SENCO Job £46-55,000.00 Richard Harty Panic Kick Me Out Of UEL 5/10/21 Police Came Saying I Am Suicidal 21/10 Mary Mitchison Email Threats 29

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago. Your Stories From a Year AgoLook back on these moments from your Story Archive.Nov 9Nov 9Nov 9+11 moreOnly you can see this unless you share select StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

NtoSgv6tembae8rn 9,1 2o0ru4e190  · Shared with Public

Public

Tell Googlemybusiness to #kissmyblackass. Dem gwine get fuck tomorrow wid #Facebookmemories.1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Nocvnem24ber0t 99, 022r50e11h8  · Shared with Public

Public

Listen up, LEYF Nurseries – #LEYF, Facebook and the Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and the #EmploymentTribunalServices. I don’t drive because of my #hiddendisabilities, but a helicopter mi a charter when I am ready to leave the UnitedKingdom where I have been treated worse than an animal since the death of my mother. Therefore I am going back to my writing, leaving legacies. Yes my sons Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister, I am almost sorted with my WordPress, Google Ads, and YouTube. Tell them to come to challenge me den nuh? This content isn’t available right now when this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.

4Valdin Legister, Fully Green and 2 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling happy.

Ntov0emb1ear 9of,1 0hn23401f68rte  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: You’re reaching a period of peak performance. From now until Christmas, expect to be working longer and harder. If you seek recognition, there’s never been a better time to make your mark. Call to hear why the spotlight is on relationships. Well, I was in the Jamaica National Building Society (JNBS) in Elephant & Castle today… #MsChristie ask why my #1Son Kevin Murray chose the Jamaica Labour Party when all of #WestmorelandBurntSavannah is The People’s National Party? She thinks he has chosen the wrong Party… But I told her it’s time for a change for #Prosperity. I need some time to make the rest of what’s predicted above become #Reality. Honestly, I am been worked off my feet. Luckily I have a very understanding #HusbandSometimes?

6Yvonne Smith-baugh, Wayne Gilpin and 4 others2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

No2vte9mbtS5er1pn 9,l 208ur70125  · Shared with Public

Public

Out in the cold waiting… Don’t think I can take anymore? Time to push off…

1Ella Gordon2 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

No2vte9mbtS5er1pn 9,l 208ur70124  · Shared with Public

Public

Had a Productive W/E, but that Arsenal is just making my Blood Boil! What the hell are they up to…? KMTCME & go off to my bed! At least Lewis Hamilton run 2nd & in with a Chance! Maybe I just remember the Arsenal in my Prayers? Poppy Cock I still say!

2Nembhard Samuels and Judith Gordon1 ShareShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive