Without Prejudice 11/11/21 Must Put Cycle Of Grief Aside Celebrate Ervin Julius Emster Nembhard DOB Move On Grandchildren My Focus Break Cycle Dysfunctional Family Ivan Sandyman Started To Avoid History Repeats Itself 9/11

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

No2vte9mbtS5er1pn 9,l 208ur70124  · Shared with Public

Public

Now I go back to doing my bit to Educate the VY amongst us!

7Lorraine Anglin, Eileen Besley and 5 others3 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

No2vte9mbtS5er1pn 9,l 208ur70124  · Shared with Public

Public

Doing the count down to 11.00’oclock!!! How I was brought up to Honour those Great Persons – 100 years! Proud to be British & from the Commonwealth!

2Nembhard Samuels and Judith Gordon1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at My Home UK.

No2vte9mbtS5er1pn 9,l 208ur70123  · Shared with Public

Public

I am in Reflective Mood!0:01 / 1:00

5Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 3 others16 Comments21 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

No2vte9mbtS5er1pn 9,l 208ur70123  · Shared with Public

Public

Made with Movie Maker (http://download.live.com/).0:01 / 1:54

2Judith Gordon and Ivette Grant2 Comments29 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 25 new photos to the album: Celebrating My Creativity 2013.

November 9, 2013  ·   · Stretching Myself to Reach My Potentials+21

4Karene Salmon, Judith Gordon and 2 others2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Novembce0f6r 9pi,ccg 201oe13  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

To Thelma at Kingsley’s Shipping. Hi Thelma this is just a little token of my appreciation for helping me out of my predicament on Thursday. I must first say thanks for your patience when I was overcome by my emotions and cried my eyes out. It was just one of those moments when I thought the world had turned its back on me and there was nowhere else for me to turn. It is persons like you and Sean G the bloke who turned up late at night to collect my barrels who gave me the faith not to ever give up on Human Kind again. When I spoke to SG and was thanking him profusely for taking time out of his busy schedules to come and do me a favour, he suggested I should be thanking you instead. So I duly asked him for your name and can visualised a very professional person working in a busy work environment, especially at this time of the year. However, you did take time out ensuring my needs were met when all doors seemed to have been closed. I am truly appreciative of all the lengths you went through to help me out and I will forever be grateful for what you have done. I must also say how very mannerly SG conducted himself, even going to great lengths explaining that he would have called to let me know he was on his way, but he did not have a number and by that time you had left the office. Keep on doing what you do best Thelma and just remember there are folks like myself out there who are really appreciative of that extra mile that you go to in ensuring the public are given the best services. Once more I take my hat off to Thelma and Sean G from Kingsley’s Shipping Croydon who came to my rescue on Thursday. Sincerest Love & Respect for a truly wonderful service. Mervelee Myers aka Ratty Nembhard.

111 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY10 years ago Ricky Blair is with Valdin Legister and 8 others.Novembce0f6r 9pi,ccg 201oe11  · Pinocchio is 6 feet 8 inches tall and drives a white wish. He has told over 3 million lies and he is not yet 40.9Michelle Mercy and 8 others7 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY11 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty Nembhard added 7 new photos to the album: Work- Celebrating Black History November 9, 2010 — with Manal Shabani.Novembce0f6r 9pi,ccg 201oe10  · +33Cassandra Bernard, Nembhard Samuels and 1 other2 Comments2 SharesShare

You’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!