Without Prejudice Richard Harty EUL June O’Sullivan Abuse Leaders Of Men In Childcare Set Up Future Generation Of Traumatise Need Emotional Regulation Treatment o Provide Jillian McTaggart Julie Sarah Lawson With Jobs Mervelee Myers Has A Foundation Degree OU Offer SENCO DBS Bar 6/11/21 My Oral History Resources Online

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Nov1elSmbtaoe0orr 6im,t6 2c0d19  · Shared with Public

Public

I don’t have #Facebook on my #mobile. But WhatsaApp Status is there. Please share #photos from Saturday.

11ShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Nov1elSmbtaoe0orr 6im,t6 2c0d19  · Shared with Public

Public

By the way it’s #JanineWright who is the #stupid idiot. Cockroach not #invited to fowl #party DIG!1 CommentShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Nov1elSmbtaoe0orr 6im,t6 2c0d19  · Shared with Public

Public

Mi gone fi now. I’ll be on my #best#behaviours with Bea Leighton & the #crew at WLR.

111 CommentShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Burnie Spence.

Nogguvempo0bser 6,oc e72da10117  · Shared with Public

Public

The Young People are the #Future. Proud to be a grandmother of 4 and MOTHER to Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister and sister to Mertie Bernard.

3Yvonne Smith-baugh, Wayne Gilpin and 1 otherShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

6tNogveSmbn0er 6u,s 5uo2ra0i1m7d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

If I was agitated last week dis time, my #SONS might be #Crowdfunding 4 my body 2 go home. Well I told dem bout di #Threats. Mi nu

1Rose Thompson2 CommentsShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.

Nov1elSmbtaoe0orr 6im,t6 2c0d16  · Shared with Public

Public

Listen up #Good! These are the same #NaySayers that tried to destroy another #MemberoftheFamily because they can’t take Persons who are #Ambitious? Persons of my #2SonValdin Legister calibre who decides to work himself from the #Grassrootsup to achieve his #Dreams. So what did they do, hold him up to #Redicule on National TV & the Newspapers. Can someone tell me why they did not know that the #DISCRIMINATION would affect him Emotionally & Psychologically. What sort of #Dimwits don’t know that. My question is are they now going to let whatever issues they have with #Others be the deciding #Factors in this matter, then spend #Money to correct their #Folly? I have been going through #Discrimination in no other than the #MotherCUNTTree since coming back from burying my #MOTHER. The whole debacle have taken a toll on my #Health & that’s why I will not stand idly by & allow them to do to my #Nephew what they have done to my #Son! So now let the #Games begin. My #FIGHT4JUSTICE is at an end with a wicked former employers LEYF Nurseries, so my #ADVOCACY will just be switched over to defending my #FAMILY! The Pen is Mightier than the Sword. With Social Media we have the tools to make sure Equal Right & Justice is served for Everyone. Not only those with the balance of Money & Power & Friends in High Places. Dem say mi #MAD & a stare in #Space, but a TRUE dem nuh know how far mi a look eina di #Future! We are #HumbleFamily coming from far, but I don’t believe in #TurningzotherCheek or always taking a #Kicking?So that the #Powers that be understand that these views are entirely my own, I will not be tagging anyone!0:06 / 1:46

Keisha Esson

NtSov5empml5bae79rf 6i, 5r2e0015t4d0  · Shout Out 2 My Lil Big Bro Veralton Nembhard….#WayUp#ProudBigSis#Congrats#EndlessLove

3Valdin Legister, Keisha Esson and 1 other2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.

Nove1t8lmbS5053e16hrf 6, 201l756d  · Shared with Public

Public

The things they say… “I never buy what someone says is ‘in’ or a ‘must have’. I buy what makes me happy” Iris Apfel, fashion icon, aged 95Me in a nutshell. When I went shopping, I ended up with #3Outfitsb4Igotthis. Each time I see supn better I went for it, until I couldn’t resist the final one. To me #Money was nothing compared to what I was looking for! Me, Myself & I everytime when it matters. Only Kevin Mu