Without Prejudice HMCTS Career Criminals Address Judge Lethem Court Order Of 20/5/21 Richard Harty Must Send Investigation Reimburse Fee For My UEL ASAP Men In Childcare Cover Abusers At LEYF Hiding EYFS Reviews Online

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

November 2, 2014  · Shared with Public

Public

My visit to Darvell School -29.10.14Now Playing

2Judith Gordon and 1 other14 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 6 others.

November 2, 2014  · Shared with Public

Public

Been Busy like Ms Bizzy Bee>>>> Watching & Waiting 4 whatever news is in store 4 me? My Lady Bird came visiting from yesterday – in my kitchen busying Herself as I write! Well 4 me She has replaced the Bats that came 2 my Home in JA all these years! She is my Mama Lou – Belief kills & Cures they say? The Last MEMORY I have of my MAMA – after spending the time with her & her not REMEMBERING her 1 Girl! She stood at the window & told my #2 son Valdin Legister that “I Did Not Come To Say GOODBYE!” Can U see that Smile on my Mama’s Face? She already Knew that was Our Final Meeting b4 the End Came! My Mama is my Inspirations in everything I do these days! So when things get on top of me, I am just reverting to Type! Mama will always Live in my Memory! Now I need to Finish that Tribute to MBF & I think I may serve her Memory even Better for the Effort?

19Valdin Legister, Mark Walters and 17 others7 Comments12 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

November 2, 2014  · Shared with Public

Public

Neveen James Ellis I think u may know this bloke? RIP Mass Syl.

113 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Nme1h26a21  · Shared with Public

Public

Didn’t even know the significance of the green leaf on the POPPY until I read it in 1 of the Free Paper – Metro other morning? Well U r never 2 old 2 Learn they say!!!2 CommentsShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sad.

November 2, 2013  · Shared with Public

Public

Well its NOVEMBER & now the count down has started>>> I am sure to be doing some POPPY, but I’ll make sure not to get over excited & Clutter dem Private Space! Cause I swear to God I doan wawn fi be Threatened by dem Jigna-War-mous-ASSES who doan even know the significance of the occasion…? REMEMBRANCE DAY is an important part of the Calendar year & I celebrate in the true spirit of the occasion?

4Karene Salmon, Judith Gordon and 2 others6 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

November 2, 2013  · Shared with Public

Public

Was on my way to Finsbury Park via Victoria Station when I heard this talk coming thru>>> Mon I nearly got up to get off the train thinking I was de back a YARD? It was pure proper Jamaican chat I heard, so I couldn’t help but laugh! The passengers in the carriage ended up laughing with ME>>> Well at least I accomplished my mission & most of the items on MTDL are ticked!

1Karene SalmonShare

ON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

November 2, 2012  · Shared with Public

Public

God’s willing… I shall be in attenDANCE in all mI glorious SplendA…!!!

October 27, 2012  · Shared with Public

Public

In case any1 spot mI UM ina dah place next week…? My Bajan friend Chester P. gave mI dis poster!!! Suh nuh Curry Favour bizz agalong zeen!!!7 CommentsShareON THIS DAY