Without Prejudice Richard Harty Must Publish His Investigation Find Men In Childcare Voice Of Child On His Profile I Did Research For June O’Sullivan Aug 2010 LEYF Is Abuse Rings For HMCTS MOPAC CPS CJS JCIO IOPC SRA DBS BSB CCMCC CLCC In It Together 1/11

So http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio is #curtsey of Mervelee Ratty Nembhard and #richardharty of the University of East London is a #paedophile e hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with Ervin Nembhard and
5 others
No4v1e7pomnbesr 1, h20hh1d46l ·
Back dated – Taurus: Yesterday’s new moon heralds some change on the horizon with bold opportunities opening out. Love blossoms in your personal life and at work new contracts come under promising trends. Call to hear why you could be taking on too much.
I know I have to be #Proactive to make any of this happen?
6 years ago
No4v1e7pomnbesr 1, h20hh1d45l ·
1st November 2015 is the new beginning & the start of my revamped Life that I will be using to take me to new places where I intend to Empower myself to be the Best I can be 4 the Rest of my Life! I have come a long way in terms of growth & development, but I don’t want any1 to be mislead into thinking I have changed in order to please any Racist Idiots Bullying Thugs out there, who made my Life a living hell over the Past Year!
At present I am Jobless despite trying my best to hang on in there to secure my Future. I am getting Counselling 4 what THEY done to me, but with every challenges I’ve had to face throughout life. I come out a Stronger, more Resilient & Better Person to Reflect on life & use my Experiences to help bring about changes.
I live 4 my 2 Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister , their Family, my Extended Family, Friends & even the Acquaintances I’ve been privileged to make during my journey through life. I am eternally grateful 4 those who supported me through my Trials & Tribulations all my life… I know my Parents – Mama & Papa & especially my fave breda Ashter are proud of the stance I’ve taken to stand up & fight for my beliefs. Because they too faced Persecutions & did not give up…
So let me get on with my jobs I set myself to accomplish! Just so they know I will not bow to pressures & as they can see I am still fighting. I will leave to stones uncovered to expose them for who & what they are. Change is good, but not always, & if it is not broken don’t try & fix it? I owe none of them any loyalty after what they done to me, so now they will find out what I am made of! The name is MERVELEE MYERS & 4 those making online applications in my Name, I have them covered. & as 4 the Union that is asking me to tell them how to do their jobs? Well sah, I’ve heard it all b4, & then they say I know nutn!
I’ve decided to trim my network of Hangers On who only know mi when mi can duh sinting fi dem! Hope dem get di Message st8, if dem waan mi fi duh nutn fi dem… Come wid enuh Cash- Money cause mi nah Wuck & mi 2 Ole now fi guh pon di game…? & I have to live – nyam, drink, wear clothes & look after myself!
I never knew when I decided fi go to College/University to better myself that I’d end up like this. People feel Threatened because My Knowledge & Expertise expose their Incompetence! My breda Balis say him nuh say “If mi did Know, but it’s too late now fi Ratty”! Well have to go write an explanations fi see if I can get me a Job. After 6 years 1 Stupid Person can only write about 5 sentences 4 a Reference, punctuated with Negativity! Hence I am waiting 4 those Memories from the good times at Luton Street & elsewhere to prove they are Devious Evil Malicious Despots & Liars. They set out to Destroy others like me who they view as Threats to their Inappropriate practices. Government be warned or else you will have to have yet another Enquiry!
6 years ago
No4v1e7pomnbesr 1, h20hh1d45l ·
This is ME! I couldn’t have said it any better even in my 50+ years of my Life! But U know what the Book is in the Writing, then every Knees shall Bow & every Tongue Confess about how They Tried to Oppress & Keep me Down 4 no Reasons except the Red Eyed Monster – Jealousy. Now I am on the Warpath, Wow betide those that Done me Wrong!
6 years ago
No4v1e7pomnbesr 1, h20hh1d45l ·
8 years ago
Harold DixonMervelee Ratty Nembhard
No4v1e7pomnbesr 1, h20hh1d43l ·
0:05 / 2:20
GOOD LYFE
Oc4t1o7pobners 30, h20hh1d43l ·
THIS VIDEO IS PRICELESS A MUST WATCH
REMEMBER TO VISIT GOOD LYFE
SEAN BLAZE
10 years ago
No4v1e7pomnbesr 1, h20hh1d41l · London ·
November starts… So de Postings are Hotting Up!!! Don’t worry Be Happy U all gonna get Urs. Let me start wid Mama’s WashBelly- EJENembhard aka Washie.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!