Without Prejudice All I Need To Take Some Of You Out Like Cult Pastor Kevin Is My Pen Working From Home Until HMCTS CPS CJS MOPAC SRA CCMCC BSB DBS IOPC JCIO CLCC Brought To Justice 1/11

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago. Your Stories From a Year AgoLook back on these moments from your Story Archive. Nov 1Nov 1Nov 1+2 moreOnly you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Ntlo0ve2mSpgnb8er 1uso,45 210193du  · Shared with Public

Public

Early to #bed. Have to #set up tomorrow for Whats Dat Chap?2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Nlove9m0Sbpoer9 510nsmt,4a t2d200f19  · Shared with Public

Public

I will got to my #appointment & come back to show Googlemybusiness how Fight4justice deal with #terrorists & #haters.1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Nov7emb0pe8r 1, ogn2glah60s140r7h  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I’m up B&E at z start of a new day. I’m having 1 #Toothache, but only death can stop me. I’m ready 4 z Fight4justice. My Parents..

2Junr Poyser and 1 other2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with Ervin Nembhard and 5 others.

tpl8No1cnovembser hr1,36 h2ad016  · Shared with Public

Public

Back dated – Taurus: Yesterday’s new moon heralds some change on the horizon with bold opportunities opening out. Love blossoms in your personal life and at work new contracts come under promising trends. Call to hear why you could be taking on too much.I know I have to be #Proactive to make any of this happen?

5Judith Gordon, Jomeo Mcarthur and 3 others2 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

fNofhScpvnoemberr 1fi,e 2ad01150  · Shared with Public

Public

1st November 2015 is the new beginning & the start of my revamped Life that I will be using to take me to new places where I intend to Empower myself to be the Best I can be 4 the Rest of my Life! I have come a long way in terms of growth & development, but I don’t want any1 to be mislead into thinking I have changed in order to please any Racist Idiots Bullying Thugs out there, who made my Life a living hell over the Past Year!At present I am Jobless despite trying my best … See more

14You, Pansy Mowatt Johnson, Arian Murray and 11 others5 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

fNofhScpvnoemberr 1fi,e 2ad01150  · Shared with Public

Public

This is ME! I couldn’t have said it any better even in my 50+ years of my Life! But U know what the Book is in the Writing, then every Knees shall Bow & every Tongue Confess about how They Tried to Oppress & Keep me Down 4 no Reasons except the Red Eyed Monster – Jealousy. Now I am on the Warpath, Wow betide those that Done me Wrong!

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 Comment4 SharesShare