Dealing with Feelings Summary
- Therapeutic contract MM Updates: LEYF did not update the contract I signed on 7/10/2009 in line with the Equality Act 2010.
- Give a summary of the treatment course/what to expect etc. MM Updates: Refer to www.healthmanltd.com when I was sent on Medical Suspension in breach of contract I signed advice to seek counselling to find out why I react the way I do to certain situations
- Introduce the DWF model MM Updates: What is this? Did 2 years of Mental Health Research with http://www.radar-cns.org and is online using the resources.
- Rules (tailor to client) MM Updates: When am finished with the HMCTS and CPS and CJS and MOPAC and CCMCC and JCIO and IOPC and BSB and SRA and DBS and CLCC Career Criminals will be referred for ERT based on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g my investment.
- Registration form MM Updates: Refer to www.jbsf.org.uk as an Ambassador of Early Childhood Education.
- Psychometrics (GAD-7; PHQ-9; GSES; WSAS; SAPAS; DWF) MM Updates: Refer to http://www.open.ac.uk for my studies 2004-2-10.
- SMART goals MM Updates: Refer to http://www.smartteachers.co.uk for the SENCO job offer.
- Functions of emotions
- Go through each emotion and ask the client why they think we have that emotion (what is the function of the emotion?) MM Updates: Refer to http://www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers. when I was a participant in Dr Maria Hudsons’s “The Experience of Multiple Discrimination”.
- Read the function for each emotion to the client. MM Updates: I should be offended but I am not except direct them to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation2300047-2016 where the HMCTS will be implicated in 2 miscarriages of justice.
- Helps to dispel any myths clients have about ‘good’ or ‘bad’ emotions (all emotions are helpful) MM Updates: Refer to https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk I was Student of the Year and advised to go to university. I was advised to use my assignments for my first BOOK. Why do they think the tutors advised me to?
- Identifying emotions – only need to do this if client has limited understanding of identifying emotions. MM Updates: Now am offended and will refer to Professor Tony Bertram – EECERA https://www.eecera.org and Dr Chris Pascal OBE http://www.crec.co.uk who I told of my plans at Middlesex University on 19/9/2015. I was endorsed on https://www.linkedin.com and called to LEYF CO on 22/9/2015 and the outcome is online. Now where is my LinkedIn account, I was an influencer?
- Scenario tasks – ask client to identify feelings MM Updates: Refer My contributions to http://www.express.co.uk Mental Health CRUSADE and my Publications via my http://www.myvision.org.uk from 2012. I set up my YouTube in 2012. I was invited to join Social Media to contribute to http://www.leyf.org.uk CEO June O’Sullivan blog in 2012.
- Ask client how they identified the feelings (i.e. thoughts, physical sensations, and behaviours) MM Updates: I joined Westminster Children Society in 2009 with a Foundation Degree from the http://www.open.ac.uk now since Jillian McTaggart has been reading my blogs tell her to do her research please.
- Function of feelings in everyday life – how are feelings helpful to us? Again, only need to do this if client has limited understanding of the function of emotions
- Scenario tasks – ask client to identify feelings MM Updates: I will provide the evidence as I told Jillian McTaggart to prove that the Judiciary of England and Wales and Crown Prosecution Service and Criminal Justice System Career Criminals have targeted me. This will be via my contact with CRB in 2004 whilst working at https://careers.nhs.co.uk to 2021 when http://www.gov.uk/dbs joined the #discrimination of Mervelee Myers from LEYF refuse me the link to update my DBS.
- Ask client to identify how that feeling was helpful. MM Update: Refer to https://mineconkbayir.co.uk for my contributions to her BOOK when I was the EYFS Coordinator, SENCO and Multigenerational Working Approach Facilitator at LEYF.
- Common problems with feelings
- Identify what problems the client is experiencing MM Updates: Refer to http://www.gov.uk/studentfinance for why the http://www.met.police.uk was at my home from a malicious report from UEL whilst I was at my appointment with Jillian McTaggart. I don’t need ERT the Police do.
- Can use the scenarios to help client identify the kind of problems people can experience with their emotions. MM Updates: Refer to http://www.peachespublications.co.uk who first send the Police to section me from a malicious report on 30/10/2017.
- Stress response/fight or flight response
- Use picture of the brain to explain the role of the amygdala. MM Updates: By the time I am finished I will not be needing this as https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk will need it.
- Explain in relation to anxiety and anger MM Updates: Refer to My Personal Experiences of Parkinson’s Disease – Updated 17/8/2017 for why LEYF will be out of business https://plus.google.com/100939131463790195264/posts/YoJDpGvhGMG that was first published I know more about Parkinson’s disease than most… on 3/4/2015 when I was sent on Medical Suspension in breach of the contract I signed. My publications used by other websites.
- Fight/flight/freeze response MM Updates: Refer to http://www.ico.org.uk for why LEYF say they have no data for me. How many times have I been verbally and physically abused, harassed and bullied from the 4/1/2015 when I attended a wedding to the Police coming to my house to MURDER me to say I committed suicide under cover of LEYF Margaret Horn Lecture. Refer to Counter-terrorism as a crime prevention: a holistic approach Abstract at http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19434472.2015.1108352 for why I will not accept the terrorism and discrimination after the death of my mother with http://www.dementia.org.uk and I transferred to BIB.
- Explain what happens when the amygdala becomes overactive (summary in DWF S2 document) MM Updates: My research with ACAS http://www.acas.org.uk and EASS http://www.equalityadvisoryservice.com because the first nervous breakdown happened at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk after the death of my brother with cancer.
- Ask client if they can relate to this at all MM Updates: Refer to Websites and YouTube and Social Media for more as this is DISCRIMINATION on all GROUNDS https://www.macmillan.org.uk for more.
- Thinking skills and Action skills
- Introduce the idea of CBT and how feelings can be changed by using thinking or action skills MM Updates: Refer to http://www.express.co.uk for my contributions to the Mental Health CRUSADE
- Identify what skills the client currently uses MM Updates: I will expect to be paid by http://www.moneyclaims.gov.uk for the money owing to me from 7 years of discrimination.
- Give examples of thinking skills and action skills MM Updates: The https://www.gov.uk will be exposed for the COLONISATION of Windrush Generation. Refer to Mervelee Myers on page one of http://www.itv.com/london/ for Windrush 70. Read CASE DISMISSED by Mrs Gloria Cameron for the evidence of Dr Maria Hudson’s Research Paper for ACAS and how Mervelee Myers became a victim of my Protected Characteristics under the Equality Act 2010.
- Introduce the difference between internal and external triggers MM Updates: Refer to the Forms I signed for WCS explaining about the triggers. I changed my life after I done the http://unison.org.uk sponsored Health & Social Care Level 2 course at http://www.open.ac.uk
- Ask the client what they think their triggers are for the emotions they are having difficulty managing. MM Updates: Refer to https://youtu.be/6-Znc717izc for why those protecting LEYF Paedophile Rings will be named.
- Triggers for different emotions exercise
- Choose 2-3 emotions to identify triggers for
- Triggers are divided into ‘situations/events’, ‘social interactions’, and ‘thoughts/images/memories’
- Reflect on the exercise – does the client have more triggers in one area than others?
- Discuss why it is helpful to identify triggers when managing emotions
- Plan for triggers – can do in session or for homework (make sure to do one in session so client understands what to do)
- Identify most significant triggers and create a plan for managing them. MM Updates: Mervelee Myers will not be engaging in any of this. Refer to http://www.uelunion.org/elections for why https://www.voicetheunion.org.uk and http://unison.org.uk will be named for their roles in the discrimination of Mervelee Myers.
- Recognising a feeling
- Explain why being able to recognise when we are feeling different emotions is helpful in managing them (i.e. notice them earlier before they get intense)
- Developing awareness of feelings
- Explain CBT again
- Ask client to identify changes in thoughts, physical sensations, and behaviours when experiencing different emotions (focus on those that the client is having difficulty managing)
- Ask the client if they can see any links between their thoughts, physical sensations and behaviours with their feelings – support them if necessary
- If time, identify thinking errors with client (worksheet online) – if not enough time, give this to the client for homework
- Changes with emotion intensity
- Ask client to identify any changes in thoughts, physical sensations, and behaviours when the intensity of the emotion is low, moderate, or high
- Coping strategies
- Pick the emotion the client is having most difficulty managing
- Identify thinking skills for identified thoughts
- Identify body chemistry/biology skills for identified physical sensations
- Identify action skills for identified behaviours MM Updates: Refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9G9164 for more.
- Learning a new skill
- Introduce and discuss ideas of how best to learn a new skill
- Ask client to think of a time when they have learned something new and what they had to do to learn it
- Link this to learning new coping skills for managing emotions
- Positive reinforcement
- Why is self-praise and reward important? Discuss
- Ask the client if they practice this already and get examples
- Discuss ways to practice self-praise and reward MM Updates: Refer to https://www.facebook.com/PembrokeHouse/videos/302334554093821/? for more.
- Psycho-education on fear
- Recap the stress response
- Identify thinking skills for fear (e.g. positive self-talk, thought challenging/cognitive restructuring, safe place imagery etc.)
- Identify action skills for fear (e.g. self-soothe activities, ACCEPTS, breathing exercises etc.) MM Updates: Refer to Open University https://youtu.be/5irCkGIrcRo for more.
- Psycho-education on anger
- Recap the stress response
- Identify thinking skills for anger (e.g. Wise Mind, pros & cons, thought challenging/cognitive restructuring, safe place imagery etc.)
- Identify action skills for anger (e.g. STOP, ACCEPTS, breathing exercises, progressive muscle relaxation, walk away etc.) MM Updates: Refer Film by Sarah https://www.facebook.com/100000722790256/videos/1959094327457975/ for more.
- Psycho-education on loneliness
- Identify thinking skills for loneliness (e.g. positive self-talk, safe place imagery, make plans for increasing interaction with others etc.)
- Identify action skills for loneliness (e.g. self-soothe activities, write down the nice things people have said about you, write down your strengths, reach out to a friend, explore social opportunities, go outside for a walk etc.) MM Updates: Refer to Me Advocating https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php…
- Psycho-education on sadness
- Identify thinking skills for sadness (e.g. reassure self, remind yourself of your achievements, thought challenging/cognitive restructuring, safe place imagery etc.)
- Identify action skills for sadness (e.g. self-soothe activities, ACCEPTS, plan small steps to achieving goals, PLEASE Master, IMPROVE, engage in activities that give you a sense of pleasure or achievement, go for a walk, exercise etc.) MM Updates: Refer to Interview https://facebook.com/100000.com/videos/3318031018230959/ as the world will know how Mervelee Myers is a victim of my disabilities and knowledge and beliefs.
- Feeling unstable
- Psycho-education on feeling unstable
- Identify thinking skills for feeling unstable (e.g. remember a time when you coped, thought challenging, safe place etc.)
- Identify action skills for feeling unstable (e.g. self-soothe activities, ACCEPTS, breathing exercises, progressive muscle relaxation etc.) MM Updates: Refer to Parole Interview https://youtu.be/OFA_3iD2wM0 for why the Black Security Officer at UEL had to rescue me from the Indian Security and Tanya Cotier and another female on 5/10/2021. Why was I targeted?
- Lifestyle choices
- Psycho-education on lifestyle choices
- Explore client’s current lifestyle choices (PLEASE categories)
- Set goals in areas client feels could be improved – plan these goals together
- Implement self-praise and reward into plan MM Updates: Refer to Beaten by Police https://youtu.be/_E7E8bVk2M for more.
- Review main learning points relevant to client (use DWF S12 document)
- Recap most useful skills
- Review goals set by client
- Make plans for achieving current and future goals
- Discuss referral procedure if necessary MM Updates: The world will be informed about https://youtu.be/IsGQ56v7Ypo for more. Refer to https://youtu.be/Vua-mm4ABjI and https://youtu.be/VIAHqfnk6EK for more as Mervelee Myers proves how I became a target of the British Empire to cover up LEYF discrimination after the death of my mother.