Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Horoscope Inspires Me As 7 Years Of Discrimination Taken Tolls On My Husband And I Since Death Of My Mother LEYF Target Me UEL Cover Abuse Rings Richard Harty Men In Childcare Mastermind 29

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

O1ctofbemrpo n8022,s 2of163601u07  · Shared with Public

Public

Another Training Certificate under my name. But what am I supposed to do with them? Let @leyfonline answer the question. The #employmenttribunals can say why the unanimous decisions about the judgement that takes 5 months to copy and paste from the Respondents Summary and 3 Days to post online.

2Carl Nembhard and 1 other5 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Otc3tS0ober 2or22, g2eg01768h  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Waiting 4 z Race 2 finish 2 go on z computer. My TOM watch LewisHamilton take z lead! Race is on… Go Lewis!

4Rose Thompson, Carl Nembhard and 2 others1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Oc1tob12eSrg cs22,9ae 2017  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Just seen my #Grandgirl Adrina Legister in Facebook listening. No Sah, I don’t add her! And mi nah add EMIN either? I c a few name

4You, Carl Nembhard and 2 others10 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

33SpOmnctoober 0822,ief lf2011417  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I’m thankful 2 b woken up in good #Spirit today. The challenges are just an email away. I put my #trust in GOD & HE alone. Don’t..

5Sam Coote, Nicola Esson and 3 others5 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

tSOoctobeor 9r822, dt2c0106  · Shared with Public

Public

The mighty name of God be #Praised.

7Valdin Legister, Nicola Esson and 5 others4 SharesShare