Without Prejudice Police Must Go To UEL LEYF To Rescue Children From Abusers Richard Harty Mary Mitchison June O’Sullivan Instead Of Coming To Terrorise Me Cover HMCTS MOPAC CPS CJS IOPC DBS JCIO CCMCC CLCC SRA BSB Hate Crimes Against Me 2nd Time 29

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

OctS6tocoabe7m27r 21,l 2or0h1e37  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Wow reading the Headlines in z Daily Express set me thinking. But I empower myself 2 challenge injustices. Reasons LEYF Nurseries

2Carl Nembhard and 1 other3 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

OctS6tocoabe7m27r 21,l 2or0h1e37  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Pleasant G/M world, my GOD is on the case. I forgot to take my #Metformin, but my husband remind me. We are there 4 each other.

5Yvonne Smith-baugh, Fibi Olesi and 3 others3 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with Mertie Bernard in London, United Kingdom.

tSpoOcn0too6bere0r 321, d21017  · Shared with Public

Public

Let me keep the positivity going, but I hope they get the right message. This morning I was going to the final day of the 6 weeks training and running late. I am crossing at the traffic lights when the bus sip pass me and I blurted out f**k. I started running, one young lady sip pass me. I call out to ask her to tell the #Driver to wait for me. I got to the bus out of #Breathe, I am use to walking. Got to Elephant and Castle and see a sight, I felt ashamed. But I did think that could be me if LEYF Nurseries and the #EmploymentTribunals get away with #DISCRIMINATION. I have to run the lights to get the other bus, but not far. Got the presentation of the certificate and leave expecting to forge links with others. Got back to E&C and almost cried at what I witnessed in broad daylight. The lady is a Human Being, so why don’t we care anymore? That’s why the likes #JacqulineMeylor will not be allowed to have the last word in the saga of #MeylorvNembhard. I never trouble that woman. For those of you who were quick to make comments go back and look. I have always been #SeekingAttention due to the luck on being 1 amongst 7. Before you start throwing stones, batten down your glasshouse and foolproof everything else. I am waiting to find out who is courageous enough to get to the bottom of this matter? I respect everyone who offer advice and I do appreciate the fact that you do care. #KevinStewart, Naheel Julene Brown Legister, Shellyfabulous Brown, Jacqueline Chambers, Eleta Mc Intosh, et al… But I have to put a stop to the discrimination. Otherwise I will be struggling to cope. Take for example how long ago since my MOTHER died, but what have the ET done? Ok so I am not a #CREDIBLE_WITNESS? That’s why #JacqulineMeylor can behave like that to me. #LEYF the #Establishment and the #Systems done it too. The #EmploymentTribunals 2 times.

2Sarah Allen and Jacqueline Chambers4 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.

O92ctotbe0r 2c1,1 201Spono1r6  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: You’re all keyed up to set goals. But just because you have great staying power doesn’t mean you should work yourself silly. If people refuse to budge, nothing will shift them. Tomorrow is a different story. Call to hear why it’s time for a domestic revival. Message to #HATERS. Don’t matter where in the world they are #BadMindGrudgeful a kill dem. I am an #Advocate with my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaigns. My #Family is special to me & believe me I kept quiet when they damage my #Son Valdin Legister Psychologically. Since my return from burying my #MOTHER where my family & friends gathered to celebrate her life, I face persecution. So what are they intending to do to my #Nephew Veralton Nembhard is abhorrent. He is a Human Being with needs like any other person. So what are they intending to do damage him & then pay to repair the damages? I am here waiting because I won’t be #Gagged & I will start the #Research now! #DISCRIMINATION is against the #Law. So believe me I am watching & waiting?

9Keisha Esson, Judith Gordon and 7 others6 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life with Lloyd Walters.

i0OtcSmtopber 821, 7fmiec2i0t136g  · Shared with Public

Public

Quick look in to share my good fortune that God spared my life & woke me up this morning. I have been on the ball with my #Work. Achieve some #Results even when Mass Tom don’t understand that nothing can be achieved if I keep my #MouthShut & don’t exercise my #Rights2myEntitlementsofFreeSpeech. So Tom’s #NineHundredFifty returned & he don’t understand that they would have taken it if I didn’t kick up a #Stink with my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign.So #2PagesLetter written & I am hitting the Ground Running. No one else will get away with making me a #VICTIM! KINGS with the conspiracy of the #SYSTEMS got away with it in 2003-2010. LEYF Nurseries & their corrupt #Cohorts can think again? I have had enough!

3Navlette Dixon-Essor, Sha Hothead and 1 other5 Comments5 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Ne