Without Prejudice Richard Harty Called 27/9/21 Barclays Scam Me What Happens To Me Is LEYF ERT Entrapment In Breach Of Equality Act Protected Characteristics Via Medical Model Re Eugenics Of Superior Race Despite Internet Profile Proves Am A Victim 20/10

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

lO1citob9ler on20,2a 20r14tdt  · Shared with Public

Public

Well am off 2 Lace my Lemsip wid a Que a RUM fi dis Flu! When I put me Head on dat Pillow, I will get up in Time 2 go 2 Work…? Lucky ting I bought Ton Loads back from Yard!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 14 others at Goshen St Elizabeth Jamaica.

Otct5ob1sger 2u46,4 2rf0em11  · Auntie ICYLYN NEMBHARD-POWELL aka Telyn 1 of 3 children born to Charles & Irene Mills-NEMBHARD on October 27. Happy 78th Birthday Auntie Telyn. Was Proprierter of POW POW business establishment when BAUXITE was KING of JA….

1Judith Gordon2 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

lO1citob9ler on20,2a 20r14tdt  · Shared with Public

Public

Now I am going to try & see if I can find ticket 4 OLIVER SAMUELS 65th BD celebrations tingy!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo.

mJutlp9y 15uo28,no 0i20f14  · Shared with Public

Public

2Eileen Besley and Judith Gordon1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

lO1citob9ler on20,2a 20r14tdt  · Shared with Public

Public

Taken all the precautions necessary…! But as usual I am stuck down with my Yearly Flu & Loss of my Vocal Cords…! So until I am over this period, believe me when I say- I am Whispering to save my Voice…? I have to go out in the Countryside to go & talk about my Beloved JA! This time I think I should dress like an ATHLETE? Anyway I will rely on the Spirit 2 guide me!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo.

A1Spt78ugucsst o17r, lad20014t  · Shared with Public

Public

4Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 2 others2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

lO1citob9ler on20,2a 20r13tdt  · Shared with Public

Public

Me a guh a me Bed, dis gwine b 1 Busy Week fi me indeed! Man a Plan & God a wipe out?

3Eileen Besley and 2 others4 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

06Octomber1i 2S0po,sm o1h2ml013  · Shared with Public

Public

Oh wat a Blessing when 1 is doing supn dey njoy so much! Me Story a cum up 2 Bump!

2Eileen Besley and Judith Gordon5 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

06Octomber1i 2S0po,sm o1h2ml013  · Shared with Public

Public

Just remember my WA!!! The date I became Mrs MYERS at Brixton Registrar Office?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre.

August 4, 2013  ·   · London  · My 1st grandchild & her mum3 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY8 years ago