Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Has No Need To Be Richard Harty Threaten Me By Expel From UEL Barclays Did Same Close Account After Lock Me In Bank Call Police To Detain LEYF Sent To Bump Me Off Under Cover Margaret Horn Lecture 11/20 HMCTS Terrorism

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octt0lobherp 1293r,l 201d1u38  · Shared with Public

Public

I was welcomed with open arms with my CLUTTER…!!!

4Jasmine Hylton, Keith Salmon and 2 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octt0lobherp 1293r,l 201d1u38  · Shared with Public

Public

Whilst I was standing by the Station, turned around & a man was being treated on the other side of the road. By the time I’d finished & went across, I saw another of my colleagues from EMCJ. Had to admire the Real nails on the lady, so I said I HAVE 2 GET RID of MINE bcauz of the JOB…? It was good 2 see another of those elderly folks from my past in BRIXTON. That reminded me that I will continue to be proud of my IDENTITY despite the near DISCPLINARY which hung over my Head 4 CLUTTERING! Then dem chat bout Multicultural DIVERSITY?1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octt0lobherp 1293r,l 201d1u38  · Shared with Public

Public

Packed Saturday as I ventured into Brixton my old Haunts & visited Sackville Travels>>> So there was a Steel Band near the Station & I went to take in the Sounds! Met up with an elderly lady I used to do Early Morning cleaning jobs with…

1Lionel Dwyer2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

Octt0lobherp 1293r,l 201d1u28  · Shared with Public

Public

Time fi dis Night Owl guh bed dung fi reach the Slimming World class in anedda few hrs… MI miss last week caus a mI indispositions – SICK!!!2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

Octt0lobherp 1293r,l 201d1u28  · Shared with Public

Public

Mi may looking like a freaKING idiot, but mI aint surely nuh idiot doe eein…!!!2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Octt0lobherp 1293r,l 201d1u18  · Shared with Public

Public

See something that I like… So hope my LUCK will tun Up after all these years of waiting in the Wilderness? They say GOD helps those who help themselves!!!

1Annette May Kellner5 Comments1 ShareShareDisplay your photos with PortalPortal lets you display your favorite Facebook photos in your home.

Learn More About Portal

You’re All Caught Up Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!