Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Is Steadfast With Fight4justice

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago. Your Stories From a Year Ago Look back on these moments from your Story Archive. Oct 18Oct 18Oct 18+2 more Only you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.

O12Sg0cptotmbem7r 1n8, f0c2e0718d  · Shared with Public

Public

Daily Express Russell Grant Taurus: Don’t let a difference of opinion drive a wedge between you and a partner. Although you’re not on the same page, you can reach a compromise. Be flexible so your other half can meet you halfway. Going after a promotion would be a good idea.Evaluation: How do I read this? Maybe I will have to get #devine intervention? Because I don’t know if my personal problems have taken over my head 💯% and excluding everything else? I guess I will go after the #promotion. I am positive that I can convince JNR to understand that not everything is what it seems through a 🌹 tinted glass?+6

2Arian Murray and Net WorthBoreland2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive in London, United Kingdom.

O12Sg0cptotmbem7r 1n8, f0c2e0717d  · Shared with Public

Public

My #Professionalface when I am in certain #Company of course!

8Yvonne Smith-baugh, Canny Panther and 6 others2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

O12Sg0cptotmbem7r 1n8, f0c2e0717d  · Shared with Public

Public

I know I’m still in good nick when I can walk from etc. Venues Monument 8 Eastcheap London to Alma Grove Bermondsey in under 1 hour. I am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle for as long as is effectively possible. Good luck to @leyfonline and the #Establishment and the #Systems. They can’t stop my progress. Who GOD bless, no one curse.

3Sameria Lener, Junr Poyser and 1 other2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at London Bridge.

O12Sg0cptotmbem7r 1n8, f0c2e0717d  · Shared with Public

Public

My husband is still the driving force within the #team. I don’t let the Miserable Moods get to me.

7Canny Panther, Sarah Allen and 5 others2 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

O12Sg0cptotmbem7r 1n8, f0c2e0717d  · Shared with Public

Public

Mi a guh CONtrAverserIAl? YoungA v OldA? Wat do Ur Age say bout U? Last year 42, now 45! I tell dem fi tek dung dem DOB offA FB?

3You, Carl Nembhard and 1 other3 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.

O12Sg0cptotmbem7r 1n8, f0c2e0716d  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Signs are your business affairs are set to improve as Venus ushers in a luckier phase but little will be agreed today. Don’t feel you have to rush a decision just yet. Better will arise. Call to hear why it’s time for a domestic revival. I have my heart set on #Writing & #Photograhy. Once I have completed this #2016year that caused me so much #Anguish from October 2014, I will be working to make my #DreamszVisionsofRealities I would like to achieve with my #2Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. LEYF Nurseries & their corrupt #Cohorts can’t stop me ever!