Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Is Hanging On In There

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.

OctSobecpnr 108, 201e56d  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Signs are your business affairs are set to improve as Venus ushers in a luckier phase but little will be agreed today. Don’t feel you have to rush a decision just yet. Better will arise. Call to hear why it’s time for a domestic revival. I have my heart set on #Writing & #Photograhy. Once I have completed this #2016year that caused me so much #Anguish from October 2014, I will be working to make my #DreamszVisionsofRealities I would like to achieve with my #2Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. LEYF Nurseries & their corrupt #Cohorts can’t stop me ever!

5Arian Murray and 4 others1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: British Values — at Trafalgar Square.

OctSobecpnr 108, 201e56d  · +26

111 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

OctSobecpnr 108, 201e54d  · Shared with Public

Public

I am putting my MONEY where my Mouth is when it comes 2 Bankrolling my Precious SONS…! Only a MOTHER can know the Pride that I am feeling about the Young Boys who have Matured into the True Sons that any Parent can Pray for & be Proud of? Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister are the Light of my Life! God has truly Blessed me in giving me 2 such Precious Gifts!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 12 others.

Nhov5eSmbner 21, 201630d1t  · Kevin, Nat, Val.

4Manal Shabani, Arian Murray and 2 others5 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

OctSobecpnr 108, 201e54d  · Shared with Public

Public

My Work Organisation London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) has decided to reward me with 5 years LSA…! Well must say it feels good to be Recognised & Valued for the even the Miniscule Contributions 1 makes in their Life? Thanks ever so much & I was going thru my stuff & found a Photo of when I started 5+ years ago when the CO was known as Westminster Children Society! Now it’s growing & growing… I am doing my bit for Multigenerational, so hope supn will come of that eventually? The news paper stated that most of US become contended with our lives when we are 58, but I am still a few from that & I am contended! Long may I continue on this Path to finding Happiness in my WORK?

9Manal Shabani, Jasmine Hylton and 7 others5 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Ocagtfoloberre 178,g 2014l  · Shared with Public

Public

Ever heard of Self-Fulfilling-Prophecy? Well it happened 2 me this week, but since I was not adversely affected I will let it Pass? Make no sense busting a BV over these Mundane things, when there are more important things to get on with in Life! My cup is full & running over>>>>

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.

M03actuy7 2l02, 201r1  · Celebrating Carole’s Surprise Birthday & Engagement Party.

8Careen Nembhard Sinanan, Jasmine Hylton and 6 others4 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Ocagtfoloberre 178,g 2014l  · Shared with Public

Public

A cum me dis a cum… & me nuh wawh nuh Badaration wow>>>

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Daily Express and 11 others at Kensington Town Hall.

November 3, 2012  ·   · London  · GrinnAS