Without Prejudice Threats By UEL Mary Mitchison, Richard Harty Will Be Dealt With Re Charter Of Rights, GDPR I Copy Moodle Before I Was Locked Out This Is My Evidence Of Discriminations

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about how blessed I am.

O1c5tutftobe3lr 1l6,p0 o1gn2so40r16d  · Shared with Public

Public

This will be me Years down the line. So LEYF Nurseries & their corrupt Jobsworths in the #SYSTEMS can do the #Research? #Mama never have any #EasyLife from she loose part of her #Thumb barking a #COCONUT! So now I am setting myself a task & might have to do a #ThesisaboutCocoNUTS & #BackraMassahMissis?

O1c5tutftobe3lr 1l6,p0 o1gn2so40r11d  · 2nd Church visit

3Navlette Dixon-Essor, Jasmine Hylton and 1 other2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

O1c5tutftobe3lr 1l6,p0 o1gn2so40r16d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Went to the #16thBDParty make some #Moves & they can’t believe I am a #GrandMOTHER. Saying supn #GoodboutMe?

4Blinga Gooden, Karene Salmon and 2 others1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about the meaning of life.

O1c5tutftobe3lr 1l6,p0 o1gn2so40r16d  · Shared with Public

Public

I learn never to #Judge others without knowing them?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at In the Church.

O1c5tutftobe3lr 1l5,p0 o1gn2so40r11d  · Ms Dassa Mercy

112 SharesShareON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: FAMILY/FRIENDS/AQUAINTANCES October 16, 2011 — with Chantal Vassell and 2 others.

O1c5tutftobe3lr 1l6,p0 o1gn2so40r11d  · Cornel & Ms Ed

6Claudette Clarke, Everton Forrester and 4 others18 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: FAMILY/FRIENDS/AQUAINTANCES October 16, 2011 — with Peta Gaye.

O1c5tutftobe3lr 1l6,p0 o1gn2so40r11d  · Peta Gaye