Without Prejudice Richard Harty, Mary Mitchison Of UEL Relying On Policy Procedures To Cyberbully Me Via Email The IOPC Is Among Claims Judge Lethem Court Order To HMCTS 21/5/21 Address Can’t Leave Cat To Watch Milk Reason MP Get Murdered In Church Bible Use To Enslave Social Media 16/10

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amazing with Valdin Legister and 2 others at Old Kent Road.

OctStopber3c 126e9, 20d31h6h7c  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: You’ll be asked to assume new responsibilities. Accept this request with an open heart. At first, you’ll wonder whether you can handle the extra work. Give yourself a chance to learn the ropes. After making mistakes, you’ll develop a taste for this job. You know what, I spoke to Mr George Ruddock of the Voice Newspaper on Saturday at #AfricaLDN#LondonIsOpen about my ideas. It hit me yesterday to start an online Publications. I am responsible for my #CPPDP.

5You, Canny Panther, Carl Nembhard and 2 others4 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

0iOSctiopbe0r1u 16, n208ge16d7  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

The things they say… “The way to know life is to love many things” Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890)

2Carl Nembhard and 1 other3 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering someone very special with Valdin Legister.

SOcpt1oonsb6e8roh2h 516g,u f2m001a6  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Something or someone could push you just a little too far over the coming days, but you’re prepared and know exactly how to handle the situation. You’re an expert at serenity, so practise being calm and collected this week. If only LEYF Nurseries had known what they were doing in empowering me, they might not have done it? So it took them from October 2014 to September 2015 to #Discriminate. But although I will never be #CuredofzDisabilities, Counselling at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust on the recommendations of Dr Laura Crawford of Health Management Ltd has given me the confidence to go back to the time when I was 10 years old & not suffered #PostTruamaticStressDisorder? So next week, I am off to do the NHS health check! #Empowerment even if I am nearly #60yearsold & #36years after the #DeathofPapa!

221 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud.

OcttoberSu3 116c0, 34e2016  · Shared with Public

Public

The things they say… “If moderation is a fault, then indifference is a crime” Jack Kerouac (1922-1969). So this is me on the #CampaignTrails all the way in the UK, presenting my #1Son Mr Kevin Murray! Westmoreland should move away from #PartyLoyalty & #Elect the best Candidate for the #Job!

18Valdin Legister, Yvonne Smith-baugh and 16 others7 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering happy times.

t47Opc2tsobe1r 5uo169u7fe,d 2016  · Shared with Public

Public

Where is @DawnTomlinson? She just disappeared from my #Radar!

Oct0ftS2o4b1ler 16u68, 20hd11  · Dawn Tomlinson-Fenton & her Hubby get 2 grips wid de Ackee/saltfish & fried dumplings

2Valdin Legister and 1 other1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life.

tOSclto9bp3e30rar 16, 201e16  · Shared with Public