Without Prejudice My Brother Committed A Criminal Act Waited In Church That Enslaved My Son For Police Black Man 25 Murder MP In Surgery When I Visited Neil Coyle’s His Office Was Smashed 29

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 56 new photos to the album: FAMILY/FRIENDS/AQUAINTANCES October 16, 2011 — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 11 others.

O1tc9tpoobeir0n 16cl, 2so0r1let0d1  · People please feel free 2 TAG Ur relatives & friends bcauz I don’t have the time +52

336 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

O1tc9tpoobeir0n 16cl, 2so0r1let0d1  · Shared with Public

Public

Mama my Heroine – There is so much I have 2 live up to…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 3 others at My Home – GaGa Street.

O1tc9tpoobeir0n 16cl, 2so0r1let0d1  · Mama, Me & her Great grandchildren

2Fitzroy Scott and 1 other2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Townhead Baptist Church — with Valdin Legister and 3 others at My Home – GaGa Street.

O1tc9tpoobeir0n 16cl, 2so0r1let0d1  · Mama, Me & her Great grandchildren

4Jasmine Hylton, Judith Gordon and 2 others2 Comments24 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 29 new photos to the album: Townhead Baptist Church.

O1tc9tpoobeir0n 16cl, 2so0r1let0d1  · +23

7Orville Murray, Fitzroy Scott and 5 others3 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Townhead Baptist Church — at My Yard – GaGa Street.

Oc16tober 15c65ol,n o2ira01d1  · 1st Church visit with Mama

6Elliston Smith, Lionel Dwyer and 4 others2 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY11 years agoActive

Oc16tober 15c65ol,n o2ira01d0  · Shared with Public

Public

Have Parents Evening coming up so is catching up on work. Will be back in the mix on FB soon. Have been to my archive and have a multitude of photos to share. U never know who might turn up but U are all welcome to view.

1Pansy Atland4 SharesShareDisplay your photos with PortalPortal lets you display your favorite Facebook photos in your home.

Learn More About Portal

You’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!