Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Can Write For Therapy As I Get To Grips With CBT I Was Advised To Seek Find Out Why I React Way I Do To Certain Situations Police Visited My Home 3 Years Apart To Section Me Arrest Me Unlawfully Stuck With Criminal Record ERT Entrapment Listen Richard Harty Holistic Approach UEL 16/10/21

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5016  · Shared with Public

Public

Ms McIntosh/Nembhard! #ProudofzRoots! But I don’t promise to do the #Documenting…? Oh yes I owe it to #Christine2dozContributions!

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5011  · Natalie

8Valdin Legister, Hilary Nembhard and 6 others2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5016  · Shared with Public

Public

#Meylor & #Money! My #OldFolks say Woman #Luck deh a #DangleHeap, so like when the Fowl go scratch, U might be lucky to get Ur #Break? Pity I couldn’t drive or I would have known about #Motors2! Mass Tom did #Promise…? So all I have left is to be #Passenger!

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5011  · ANDREA & her drive

4Navlette Dixon-Essor and 3 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating love.

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5016  · Shared with Public

Public

Finally got him off my #Radar? But don’t be fooled no one can knock Sir Hum-Bug off his perch? #1FirstLOVE4MsRATTY! Guess his lack of #Commitments is what endears Mr Alverie Michael Legister so much to me. But no one else dare be as #Brave as me in getting his #Attention. Not that I need to since b4 #1992when we have our #Understanding. Don’t cross the #Boundaries?

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5011  · Legister

4Valdin Legister and 3 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5016  · Shared with Public

Public

How #Old were they at the #Time?

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5011  · Del & Nat

4Sam Coote, Navlette Dixon-Essor and 2 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about all the good times.

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5016  · Shared with Public

Public

#Friends4Life no matter where in z #World I roam?

OtSpo9ctober9s oc16,9h4 t2e5011  · Kadene & Ms C

8Navlette Dixon-Essor, Jacqueline Wedderburn and 6 others3 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years ago