Without Prejudice UEL Must Be Accountable For Richard Harty Men In Childcare Use By LEYF To Create Abuse Rings Blog By Conor Bathgate Jump To Bright Horizons Where Is Neil King Rashid Iqbal Hilda Miller Joelle Lax… 14/10/21?

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

Ottctopbe5r 141, 2090148a35rdl  · Shared with Public

Public

Fact Day 13: My son is in this photo, from an operation by the Jamaican government security forces to get back law and order in my local communities. Now could it be that #LEYFnCohorts are operating Modern Slavery Practices? That’s why #ConorBarthgate escape to Bright Horizons and recruiting #taniasilva, #AlevSagnak, et Al to join him. What does this say about how the powers that be continuing to turn a blind eye about Discrimination and safeguarding? I will not be gagged.

2Brian Dujon and 1 other4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

Ottctopbe5r 141, 2090148a35rdl  · Shared with Public

Public

Fact Day 13: Can LEYF reveal why #rashidiqbal, #hildamiller, #JoelleLax and others have resigned from LEYF Employment? Go read the reviews on the website to know more.

1Trevor Nembhard4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

Ottctopbe5r 141, 2090148a35rdl  · Shared with Public

Public

Fact Day 13: I am going to be a #grandma for the 5th time. Now I am going to make sure, I get back the 4+ years of my life that #LEYFnCohorts take away from me and my family and friends.

5Valdin Legister, Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 3 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong at Old Kent Road.

Ottctopbe5r 141, 2090147a35rdl  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I want to end an exciting #AfricaLDN#LondonIsOpen with a final reflection of my day at Traflagar Square. I walked around and look at some of the stalls. I spoke to Mr George Ruddock of the Voice Newspaper about some future idea I’m thinking of. I have one whale of time, I was my natural self, enjoying the ambience of the day. Nearing the end, I turned around and I see one young man sitting in the wheelchair. His Disability was plain to be seen. Immediately I’m thinking of my nephew #Jevon, because the young man is so dark and handsome. There were things resonating with me like how many disabled people were out enjoying the day. But the lasting memory I have of that young man will make my Fight4justice campaign become the most portent for #BreakingDownBarriers.

7Valdin Legister, Rose Thompson and 5 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Ottctopbe5r 141, 2090147a35rdl  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

A wat mek sum Man wicked suh doh eh mon? But mi a wait, 2 can play dis game. Mi a guh pretend me nuh see dem next time! Ah ha, dem

4Barbie Khan, Junr Poyser and 2 others2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Ottctopbe5r 141, 2090147a35rdl  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Ok, I got in & the 1st thing Tom said Arsenal a get beaten. My TOM don’t like dem tings. Horse run wey wid di #MONEY 2, no luck…

3Rose Thompson, Barbie Khan and 1 other1 Comment2 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive