Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Entrap By ERT Richard Harty UEL LEYF Colluding To Cover Men In Childcare Abuse Rings ET Refuse AWS Theresa May Reject Petition Samantha Jones On Grenfell Tower Panel Judge Lethem Order HMCTS 4 Years Claims Matthew Bradley Copy Me In Letter To CLCC 14/10

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Vandileete Turner.

t0hpoOmcnst2obie7orr e14, c201g62  · Shared with Public

Public

Nembhard/Turner of #Townhead!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Turner yard.

Octto144benucr 1u4r4e7, 20011  · Nembhard & Turner Fam

21Monica Nembhard, Vandileete Turner and 19 others1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

t0hpoOmcnst2obie7orr e14, c201g62  · Shared with Public

Public

Sometimes, we wish they didn’t have to #Growup?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Careen Nembhard Sinanan.

t0hpoOmcnst2obie7orr e14, c201g12  · Careen, Jada, Shawn aka Baboo

3Gavin Meylor, Claudette Clarke and 1 other2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

cu0SOctpob15en9sr 131reg4, 2500dl15  · Shared with Public

Public

I was talking to Ms Ivy today, telling her about how I had gone clean out of myself when I reached my Street & walked pass my gate. A neighbour had to draw my attention to the fact & said I was welcome to theirs if I wanted to. I laughed off the incident as if nutn did a galang. Then another time I was rooted to the spot at the traffic lights & couldn’t cross… The driver in the vehicle had to honk me indicating I can cross. That was how Paranoia had taken over my life because of di WICKED EVIL RACIST THUGS! Well they know demself of course… Had an appointment at the JC & turned up the wrong date. Luckily I’d turned up the wrong date b4 & not after or I’d be in di shit? Have this trip booked for months & got my wires crossed again because a dem again. So now I’ll be missing my GS christening, but what can I do, I’ll be away from the UK. I was thinking of getting my African garms out 4 the occasion, but it nah guh hapn… Hold head in hand & bawl like a cow – Lard wow mi get mi wires cross again. I am damned if I gwine mek any1 else strip I of I “Dignity, Self-Respect, Freedom, High-Spirits & Down-Right Fool-Hardiness to be Who I am – Ratty Nembhard. Without di Airs & Graces, etc, etc…I am busy WRITING & I will not apologise fi nutn! 1nda if dem get mi gist yet?

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

O2c0t437otSb9poer5 147c8, fo290g11r0d4  · Shared with Public

Public

I only cum pon di Book Face 2 cum wish my niece Jeneva Nembhard HBD, but got side tracked with Paul Cha Cha Murray BPS! Took a ride out 2 E/C after my FJ & on me way back couldn’t help but laugh? This lady was standing at the BS with a Pram like wat dem used in dah olden days… Me eyes dem nearly pop out a me head when me see wat she have in it… 1 Big Fat Cat well tucked up like a Baby & I had to put my face in dah collar a me jacket suh di passengers did see me Deading wid Lafta? There is always supn hapning out deh fi help 1 tek dem mind offa di CaW! So now I tek meself off SM & guh fine sinting Productive fe haquepie me time?

4Jeneva Nembhard, Jasmine Hylton and 2 others1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

t0hpoOmcnst2obie7orr e14, c201g32  · Shared with Public

Public

I have nothing to Prove to any1? If they know how much I lifted up myself to reach where I am, they’d think differently & don’t feel intimidated by ME!!!

8Jasmine Hylton, Judith Gordon and 6 others4 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

t7O1cupt1obegr 814,o 230so31d3  · Shared with Public

Public

Me at my Best doing what am Best at doing – PASSION & DEDICATION! I am 1 Proud JAMAICAN BLACK WOMAN & am sorry 4 the Jignar-War-Mouse aka Mugabe who r feeling threatened by my Knowledge, Values & Beliefs? Look no further than the recent research where UK is in the League Tables? & to pour salt into the wounds the Older Generations r better equipped than their younger counterparts! Need I say nutn else?+2

4Karene Salmon, Judith Gordon and 2 others4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octobterup8 1to5gs4, r2ea012d3  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Ok who is Dicko Love? I’ve looked at the photos & am cing 1 of Daniel aka Pig Dixon son, sure me eye glasses not lying!!! Ta 4 adding me ute!

1Annette May Kellner1 Comment2 SharesShare